Nightwood Falls - Freeform Horror Based Game (Closed Until Sept!)

Started by Rel Mayer, September 26, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letrixia

I am sooooo in I love horror!. Questions:
Can I Do a main character and a monster?

Roen

Name: Marcus Sinclair

Character Type: Main Character

Physical Description: Pretty much what you see in the picture, only covered with tattoos around his arms (Right, Left), on the side of his neck, across his chest, his back and on the back of his calves

Personality: Marc is what you might call a salty individual, rough around the edges, doesn't go for the delicate touch. A smile can open many doors, but so can a rocket launcher (and sometimes Marc thinks that his life would have been so much easier if he had one). He's got a character, he's brave, strong headed and he does have an honor system of sorts.   

History: Doctor Johnathan Sinclair was a prodigy long before he got his degrees- especially in the fields of Biochemistry, Nanotechnology and Genetic Engineering. He finished high school at the age of 15 and got his masters degree before he hit 20, soon after that, he received his own research grant at the secluded and highly respectable institution of Nightwood Falls.

But this story is about Marcus Sinclair, his younger brother.
Marc's life couldn't be any more different than his brother's, he wasn't just the middle child- but also the problematic one (which admittedly do go hand in hand in many cases). As a child, he used to have a lot of nightmares, even during the day, he would call his mother into his room or run to where she were at least three times a day, talking about scary smiling people coming out from under his bed, from inside the closets, crawling through the walls and trying to grab him through the mirrors.
His father was a military man at the time, so he wasn't there a lot, and when he was there- he would mainly take both his sons into improvised military-style camping, teaching them how to survive in harsh environments, how to defend themselves with/without weapons, how to shoot. That wasn't the sort of scenarios in which one would feel comfortable to tell his father about the monsters under his bed. His mother didn't have much in the way of money to spend on therapists, so Marcus was told to ignore the nightmares, and so he did- until he couldn't anymore.

When he couldn't, he turned to booze, whatever he could put his teenager's hands on. He'd get older people to buy it for him, run around with unsavory youth that knew of ways to get/steal some. He'd get into troubles left and right, putting his mother, his sister and older brother through the ringer. While drunk, the monsters appearance became less frequent, and even then- he was hardly sober enough to be scared. He got expelled from several different schools due to frequent case of misconduct, violence and insubordination. His mother didn't know what to do with him. His father, on the other way- knew exactly what had to be done.
When Marcus was 17, he was taken out of high school in favor of military boarding school, and for a while- things seemed to be working out. The military disciplinary system forced him to clean his act, during the days he was constantly challenged by training and studies, and come nights- he was so tired that he couldn't spare time for monsters even if he wanted to. Marc was a good cadet, he finished the top of several of his classes, which obviously made his father proud, and his relationship with the rest of his family improved, things seemed to be sorting themselves out on the best of terms. That is, until he gone out to the field.
Out there, there weren't any classes, and when he was shipped overseas, the trips introduced him to new and exotic looking 'monsters', as well as repeatedly seeing his comrades that have fallen on the battle field. They were there constantly, standing by his bed, cold and dripping of blood, glaring accusingly at him. Marcus couldn't sleep for the second time of his life.
Those foreign and distant lands didn't offer much in the way of alcohol, but they did do very well with drugs, especially opiates. Marc's first encounter with drugs left him dumbfounded. The monsters didn't just stop appearing, they disappeared completely! Even the constant feeling that he was being watched and followed from the shadows disappeared, and he didn't even know he had that. The relief was outstanding, and out there on the field- drugs were so easy to come by, especially as many of their units' missions focused of relieving local drug lords and terrorist cells of their stocks. Once again- Marc found balance.

He did, however, quickly became addicted to the drugs, caught by his superiors after his indiscretions got two of his teammates killed and was dishonorably discharged by the army.

Marc didn't have much in the way of home and family to come back to. His father couldn't even look at him, he couldn't deal with the shame, his mother was so worried, his brother was away at the university and didn't have much time to deal with him, and his younger sister was a teenager with her own set of problems. Marc cared about one thing and one thing only: the drugs, he wanted the peace of mind that they offered. It didn't take long before he left his family home, living with fellow addicts for a couple of months. He stole, he assaulted, he robbed and lied, anything it took to get himself high. "Anything" soon turned out to be a convenient store armed robbery, the son of the shop's owner died, and Marcus was convicted in accessory to commit a crime and involuntary man slaughter.

Marc was originally sentenced to 15 years in prison, but he was released after five years, due to three reasons: Overcrowding, good behavior and humanitarian release. Both his father and his older brother died that year. His older brother, Dr. Johnathan Sinclair, died first, or at least he was presumed dead. He was said to have jumped from one of the cliffs above the falls, but his body was never recovered. His father died two months after that, he committed suicide with his own personal hand gun.
The deaths were too much for his mother to handle, she fell apart, which is partially why the probation committee chose to release Marcus, he was needed back home, to take care of his mother and his younger sister. He did just that, the grief and having people depended on him helped him stay on the straight and narrow- no drugs, no alcohol, he dealt with his demons on his own. That was, at least, until his brother came to him one night and kindly suggested that he would check the toolshed where his father killed himself. In that toolshed he didn't find the dreaded ghost of his father, and he had to look very carefully before he found his father's lost cellphone, hidden under a rusty wheelbarrow, where the police evidentially neglect to search. Charging and checking the phone didn't recover much, he discovered that his father deleted all of his text messages and other correspondences prior to his death.

However, his father wasn't much of a tech-whizz, so when he checked his email application, he discovered an unsent mail in his drafts folder. Apparently, his father must have tried to delete a text message and pressed 'Attach to E-mail' by mistake. The attached message was from his older brother, Johnathan, it was dated a day before his said death, and it said:

'Don't come looking for me.
Delete EVERYTHING!
They know.'

When he showed the cellphone to the police, they thought it was a joke and called his probation officer, who later advised him to drop it and concentrate on his rehabilitation. Marcus had no choice, not as far as he was concerned. His father was dead, his brother probably too, he had to do it, he had to do right by his family for once in his life. He broke his probation and fled all the way up north, to Nightwood Falls.

Quirks:

• Gun. His Father's gun, a military issued Beretta 900s with 12 rounds magazine, fully loaded and 4 other magazines to spear.
  • Cold Weapons. He's got a hunting knife and a collapsible baton, courtesy of his father's wares.
  • Military Training. Outdoors survival, hand-to-hand combat, advanced marksmanship and fighting with cold weapons (Krav Maga style).
  • Physically Fit. His military experience and years of surviving in prison have left his body fit for physically strenuous situations, he has a very high stamina, he can hold his own in lifting and pushing, and he can run pretty fast for long distances.
  • Ex-Con. You know what they say about street-smart? Well, take that and multiply it by ten and you can begin to understand the kind of insight prison experience might get you. Inside a prison environment, you have hundred different convicted murderers, rapists, gang members, drug addicts on withdrawal, who form alliances and cliques. Favors are traded for either goods or –more commonly- blood, people are getting lynched and killed there for gang initiations, for outside related issues, for half burnt cigarette buds. And the only thing standing between you and a shiv is about 20 underpaid prison guards, who can be easily bought or threatened. Paranoia is a virtue, so is learning to successfully inspect the lay of the land, to read people's body languages and learn from their looks whether or not you are on today's menu. Knowing when to shut up and mind your own business is also a pretty important skill, but Marc was never big on that.

Flaws:

• Hot Head. He has a hot temper, it doesn't take much to ignite it, and he doesn't cool off so easily.
  • Paranoia. He doesn't trust many people, and he always expect someone to jump on him. He will leave a well-lit open street for the sake of a dark alley because a street vendor looked at him funny.
  • Addiction. Yep, it's still there. He tries to stay clean, but it wouldn't take much to get him back to his bad habits. As for alcoholism, he still drinks, and sometimes he drinks too much.
  • Nightmares. He learned to ignore monsters when he sees them. In a town like Nightwood Falls, that's not a particularly healthy habit.
  • Ex-Con. Apart for not being the most reliable individual, to all who find out about his past, he also broke probation, which means that sooner or later- he will become a fugitive criminal in the eyes of the law.

List your O&O: My O&Os

Specify Ons:

• NC- With humans/monsters.
  • BDSM- Only if it's plot related.
  • Gangbang- Again, plot related, and probably NC related too.
  • Roughousing- One of the several upsides to a rough character.

Specify Hard Offs:

• Hard Gore- My problem is with the execution; No eyeballs popping out, no stomach turning descriptions that are unnecessary for the plot. I get violence, I can deal with blood, spilled guts and chopped organs, what I can't deal with is lengthy descriptions that reach the point of indulging in gore.
  • Knife Play- I don't mind blood, I don’t mind cuts, but unless I give you specific permission, don't cut off anything that you can't glue back on. Thanks.
  • Piercings- A lasting problem of mine, I just can't stomach the concept of metal going through living flesh and staying there. Do what you want with your characters, but kindly leave mine out of it.
  • Bathroom Play- I'm okay with watersports, but everything that isn't liquid should go in the toilet as far as my characters are concerned.
  • Cannibalism- Anything beyond blood drinking should be done swiftly, during a fight/a chase.
  • Mutilation- I'm a team player, I don't mind losing an eye or a finger for the team, but stay away from the nether region and talk to me in private before that happens.

Sexuality: He used to be heterosexual, but his 5 year vacation at the high-security prison resort introduced him to the wonderful world of bum-loving. He's mostly bi with a leaning towards men now. 

Content Level: Nightmare.

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Yes. This is a horror game, but I would appreciate the courtesy of a PM before my character gets killed, to see if there's something I can do to prevent it. The degree would be Nightmare.

Face Claim?: Marc Blucas

Monster and (possibly) Knowing CVs: TBA

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Letrixia

Name: Hannah Benson

Character Type: Main Cast

Physical Description: Han is a short girl for her age although her beauty and over all her eyes captures the imagination of a lot of people. She has a small scar of a stab wound on her stomach that is all healed up and over it a small tattoo of a bloody rose. She has F- cup breasts and long legs, she has black streaks through her hair that can also be noticeable if you look at them really close.

Personality: Han is witty and sassy but also innocent, caring and thoughtful. Her sarcasm and sense of humor often makes her come across as 'ditsy' however, she is actually quite smart and bright. Hannah tends to get in trouble owing to her impulsive and rebellious nature. She is very gullible and ends up trusting people easily, however she will do anything on her power to defend her friends even if she is in risk herself.

History:
She was born to a family of a college teacher and a FBI agent, since little Hannah has always gotten whatever she asked making her a bit overweight. The start of the high school life was hell though people started calling her 'Hefty Hannah' between other stuff. It wasn't until a friends death that she realized that she needed to better improve herself and the school's queen bee helped her out, since then they both became like sisters. Hannah lost weight pretty fast and got in shape and it was then where her friend taught her the wonderful things about being a girl. She began to love dressing up and just being putting her  body in all sorts of look and styles however once she found her new style she kept on with it.

People at school started changing with her, she was no longer hefty Hannah but one of the most beautiful and sexy girls in school. Aside from her beauty however everybody knew how smart she was, to people she was the perfect combination of beauty and sex appeal. She continued on her high school path getting straight A's  while going to parties and raves to keep her social status intact. It came time however when she had to think about her future and what better place to go than the college her mother gave classes. She one day got on her car and started driving two states to her mothers college campus. However passing through Nightwood Falls she lost control over her car and slammed into a tree rendering her unconscious.

Quirks: Must have 2+ and be equal to Flaws. These are positive characteristics that can help your character survive. There is where you would list weapons.

• Quick Thinker: She is able to think on her feet and come up with solutions to problems rather easily. She never gives up and tries her best  to find a solution to every problem she encounters.
  • Strong Will: She never says quit, to her that word is not on her vocabulary. She can get frustrated or even angered if a situation comes that she cannot get fixed right away but she does not give up in searching for the answer.

Flaws: Must have 2+ and be equal to quirks. These are negative characteristics which could lead to harm for your character.

• Materialistic: She loves material things, nice jewelry or a beautiful necklace will get her always. She always does her best to stay as beautiful as she can and with that comes jewelry and material stuff.
  • Not Physically Strong: Since most of her life she spent making others do stuff for her she is not that strong physically. She might be bright but she can be beaten by almost anybody. Her looks are her strongest weapon in her mind.

List your O&O: Nothing except scat

Specify Ons:

BDSM: She has a dark side to herself, she loves getting tied up and dominated as long as it's not too much. To her a good spanking while tied up and gagged is the perfect way to spend the evening.
Torture & Pain: She does not know it yet and will deny it but pain and torture will get to her core. Being strapped on while whipped hard or being tortured by needles or even electricity.
Anal: She just loves to do anal, she is known with her partners for being a anal freak.
Gangbang: That can be used on her in NC, force her to have sex with a lot of guys she does not know (or girls too)
Being Forced: Forced public nudity, forced self torture, forced anything and I would love you.

Specify Hard Offs:

Extreme Dismemberment: I am okay with a finger  or two but take off an arm or a leg while she is conscious and I will quit.
Scat: This is a no no, you can put diapers on her and even make her soil herself fine but don't make her touch or even eat it.
Animals: This is another big no, just no.... no animals.

Sexuality: True Bisexual (Does not care if it's with a man or a woman)

Content Level: Nightmare

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Yes (but I would like to know first and see if I can find a way to get out of it) (Nightmare)

Face Claim?: Ashley Benson

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Letrixia on September 28, 2014, 01:48:02 PM
I am sooooo in I love horror!. Questions:
Can I Do a main character and a monster?

Hold off on the monster for now. Feel free to collect your ideas - but the character sheet for monsters may be changing.

And everyone's characters look really interesting! We'll be getting back to you once some more history information is posted - which you may want to read because it may change the direction you want your characters. Especially if they're knowing/monsters.

AffablyEvil

Name: Kathrine McArthur

Character Type: Main character

Physical Description: She has small, A cupped breasts, and an athletic and tight but rather small ass. She's rather tall for a woman, often managing to compete with the guys when it comes to her height. Her right side has tattoos, shown in the image.

Personality: A rather tomboyish gal, she likes the company of boys far more than the company of girls. She is tough and rather ruthless when she is at work, however, that doesn't mean she is cold outside of work, instead she is actually rather friendly and outcoming despite what some consider to be a threatening nature. On her off-days she can often be found at a pub, playing Pool with whoever has shown up on that particular day or something to a similar fashion.

History:

Having grown up in the Southern united states, she grew up in an enviroment where she was taught to be friendly to everyone - but to keep a gun handy, just in case. She took this heart, and always carried with her a pistol as soon as she got a license to carry it in secret. Eventually, she joined up with the military and served with them from age 18 to 24, at which point she quit. Coming back home, she soon found herself to be bored with every day life, and looked into some kind of way she could try to put her skills to use. Trying out for the police, they found out she was simply too gun-happy for them, using it at any time she could, and so she was booted out of the program. Annoyed and kinda angry, she spotted there was tons of crime which was easier solved if they could just be shot, and so she had an idea, making a plan with the police that she could act as a sort of hidden branch of the police, taking out any criminal they could not legally arrest or execute.

After a while, these people grew less and less in numbers, and she was prepared to go back to a day job when she received a new mission: Someone had escaped patrol and was deemed dangerous and possibly psychotic, a man by the name of Marcus Sinclair. Accessing his phone, they found that his last known location was north, outside of a city called Nightwood Falls, far up, then they suddenly lost his signal. The police could not go up there as it was not their jurisdiction, but the federal government was busting their asses to send someone to find him, and so Kathrine took the job.

Quirks: Must have 2+ and be equal to Flaws. These are positive characteristics that can help your character survive. There is where you would list weapons.

• Independent: Tends to be able to carry herself on her own and does not seek courage in numbers.
  • Leader: She has experience from the military as a Sergeant, and as such if shit hits the fan she is more than capable of taking command and organizing some kind of make-shift resistance until a proper authority can show up.
  • Gunslinger: Carries around a 0.45 caliber Colt pistol of the O4091U model with three clips of ammo (21 bullets total), and has experience in its use. She knows how to maintain it properly and fire it with some degree of accuracy.
  • Military experience: Has basic survival skills, improved stamina and basic hand-to-hand combat skills.

Flaws: Must have 2+ and be equal to quirks. These are negative characteristics which could lead to harm for your character.

• Trusting: She tends to trust people around her and very rarely will be the one to raise suspicion about anything in the slightest. She also tends to trust in people's skills far too much, often assuming they're equally as good as her when everyone else can see they're clearly not.
  • Poor judgement: As a consequence of the point above, she can often make poor decisions which she is used to herself being able to get out of on the back of her individual abilites, but which can get everyone around her and herself killed or injured.
  • Narrow-minded: She struggles sometimes to understand the bigger picture of things, and will often fail to understand why you can't just do something and deal with the consequences later.
  • Quick To Grow Attachments: While her mind during combat is hard, she has a soft heart and makes friends quickly, as well as growing feelings for someone she is a bit more fond of than others rapidly. As a consequence, she will often find herself bringing along people which are not useful to her mission or which may even be better off dead.

List your O&O: Okay with anything but vore and gore.

Specify Ons: If she dies I would like her to be raped before the monster kills her. I just like rape in general really... =/

Specify Hard Offs: Vore and gore in general, eyes being gauged out etc. etc. Stay away from those genres and I am okay with anything.

Sexuality: Straight.

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Yes. Nightmare.

Face Claim?: None, dunno her name. =/
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Rel Mayer

AffablyEvil

Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Strangefate

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 28, 2014, 09:48:46 AM
Interested in a knowing character, along with possibly a main character. Might pick up a monster as well, there seems to be no faster monsters as of yet, might be interesting. I'll have to send some ideas around to see what would be approvable and what would not, but I'm interested. How long time do I have before you plan to start? Was it the first of October, or am I mixing it with something else?

You have some time.   There is not a set date yet and we won’t be launching this immediately.  We want to give people plenty of time to make chars and not feel rushed, as well as make sure the gameworld is fully realized before we begin.  We’re thrilled with all the interest so far though and the char sheets are looking good!   

GM NOTE

Even while we are suggesting holding off on completing full monster sheets at the moment as we may be making a few small changes, by all means feel free to list your ideas here, particularly if they’re common types.  IE, werewolf, slasher, etc.   It’ll help give us some idea of what people are thinking, and may prevent overlap in concepts.   This is also true of main characters and victims.  IE, a police officer, a captain of the high school football team, sorority girl at the uni, soccer mom, pharmacist, diner owner, etc. 

Knowing that sort of thing will give us an idea of what areas in the world might benefit from fleshing out.  For example, more teen PCs may mean we field more GM-run characters in that age group, or if several characters are going to be from the college, we may focus on using that setting a bit more. 

Thank you all so much for your interest and enthusiasm!    :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Devilyn Sydhe

I'm thinking this:

as a main, the typical high school or college jock type, whichever fits in with the age range better

This:

as a Knowing, a professor at the University with secret interests in darker ancient history

and this:

as a monster, an undead harvester of vital organs for consumption

I've got all 3 floating around in my head and hope to put them on page in the next couple days if all goes well

Black Howling

My only idea at the current time is a paramedic on something of a family trip with his twin sister.

Torterrable

Idea for another monster: Anthropophagus
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Man-hunter and eater, a swift, nimble beast that hunts and consumes human flesh. As the last of its kind, it also sometimes rapes its victims before eating them, driven by two lusts.

Roen

So, err, is the character approval on halt until that information is added, or- how do we know whether our characters have been approved or not?

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

AffablyEvil

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 28, 2014, 03:59:05 PM
And everyone's characters look really interesting! We'll be getting back to you once some more history information is posted - which you may want to read because it may change the direction you want your characters. Especially if they're knowing/monsters.

Here you go Roen. :)

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Black Howling on September 28, 2014, 08:59:11 PM
My only idea at the current time is a paramedic on something of a family trip with his twin sister.
Gnothi is the twin I hope!

Sizzle sizzle hot hot. The temperature just went up like 50 degrees!

Quote from: KalebHyde on September 28, 2014, 08:46:41 PM
I'm thinking this:

as a main, the typical high school or college jock type, whichever fits in with the age range better

This:

as a Knowing, a professor at the University with secret interests in darker ancient history

and this:

as a monster, an undead harvester of vital organs for consumption

I've got all 3 floating around in my head and hope to put them on page in the next couple days if all goes well

Umpth, now raise it another turn degrees!

Quote from: Roen on September 28, 2014, 11:12:35 PM
So, err, is the character approval on halt until that information is added, or- how do we know whether our characters have been approved or not?

I will reach out to you I'm PM and let you know if there are any changes needed or if none are that you are approved. Once we post the information I will create an approved characters thread and we can hopefully get the IC started soon after!

Fetwick

So would it be cool if I just played a series of victims as fodder for the monsters? You know, like the shemp guy who's there to show how much of a threat these boils and ghouls are?

Rel Mayer

GM NOTE:

I'll add this to the front page too as a for of FAQ. Here's some information that you need to know about the Knowing and the Monsters if you're applying.

Monsters:

Monsters are going to have a lair where they go when the mist isn't active in their area. It can be anywhere around town and it also gives the option for players interacting a scene with said monster the ability to stumble there and have excellent fun monster/smut times. >:)

So, people who have created a monster. Please add somewhere in the occupation where the said lair is.

Another thing to note is that you can't share a lair with another monster. Some exceptions may be made if your monsters want to have a sort of duo connection thing going on, but it has to be approved by both players and then brought to the GMs for approval. (I'm sorry for being a bit of a stickler on this - I just don't want to have a bunch of monsters piled up in the same area.)

Monsters can also transport with the use of the mist. So, rather than walking if GMs are summoning monsters - assume that the mist allows them to travel instantly and freely.

The Knowing:

-If you want to have a knowing. Please keep in mind that they have to have a good reason for being recognized by the cult to join.
-These people are baptized within the lake once they join and it gives them the ability to hear the 'darkness' aka Lake Monster (or whatever SF ends up calling it. Lake monster is a place holder) the speak to them.
-They are doing this because it's what they believe and they're going to be granted more power in the after life.

The Lake Monster:
-This is the main monster who is doing all the bad.
-Lake Monster has control over the mist. Mist makes the monsters stronger so they can venture out and terrorize everyone.
-Lake Monster does most of it's bidding through the mist and knowing members.
-Deaths of the Knowing make the Lake Monster slightly weaker, but it won't be easy to kill a knowing.
-This is a GM. Played by GM when we have to.
-The guy's name is gonna change.

Particular Higher End Professions Taken:
Mayor
Dean of the College
Mayor's Wife
The Sheriff

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Fetwick on September 29, 2014, 02:39:01 AM
So would it be cool if I just played a series of victims as fodder for the monsters? You know, like the shemp guy who's there to show how much of a threat these boils and ghouls are?

Sure! Just fill out the victim character sheets and we can go from there. :)

RedEve

If anyone wants their character and/or character to have a pre-existing relationship with my victim, please send me a PM. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Fetwick

Name: Brad Gibbons

Character Type: Victim

Brief History: Brad has been at the Nightwood Daily for about 10 years. He may be loud spoken, but is generally considered soft among his peers. He is considered a bit of a push over by all of his subordinates as they undermine him and get away with delayed deadlines. He usually tries to fill the paper with fluff pieces and local history, shutting down what he considers rumors that are too scary for town folk.

Who can play?: N/A

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Link O&Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36125

Sexual ONs: Seeing as how he's a victim, I guess Non-Con and Bondage.

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell):] Yes. Hell.

Specify Hard OFFs: Scat

Norwegian One

Throwing my interest into this game with a charming, little monster.

Slightly scary image.

Name: The Eraser (also called The Blob or The Slime Thing)

Character Type: Monster

Occupation: The Eraser primarily lurks around the basement of the school building, specifically around the lavatories, but can also be found in other parts of the school when the mist is active. It will very rarely leave the school building, however, even if the mist allows it, prefering the narrow corridors and dark rooms of its home. Within the boundaries of the school, the Eraser will hunt anyone who trespasses, using ventilation shafts and cracks in the building to traverse ground quickly and corner its prey.

Physical Description: The Eraser is a large, slimy creature, "standing" to the waist of an average human, with gelatinous, pink flesh that is remarkably resistant to external force. Blunt weapons and small firearms seem to only get trapped by the slimy substance, and sharp weapons are only moderately effective. The creature likes to envelop its prey completely, and the slowly dissolving victims can often be seen pressing their faces and hands against the Eraser's "skin", hoping in vain to break free from the acidic hell of its body.

Personality: Due to its slow and ponderous nature, the creature hunts from the shadows and crawl spaces of the school, and tries to corner unaware victims, rather than chasing them. When it has caught its victim, it will begin hunting the next one if there are anyone nearby, even as the previous, struggling victim is slowly being dissolved within its body.

History: It is not fully known how the Eraser came to be, but it is believed it was spawned from a group of Knowing performing a ritual within the science lab in the school's basement, and during the ritual, a number of unmarked bottles were broken, and gained sentience. The Eraser consumed two of the Knowing before they could flee, which heightened its intelligence to just beyond animal instinct, and since then it has preyed on anyone or anything who strays into the derelict school building.

• Regenerating - The Eraser is a true omnivore, and will dissolve anything in its path, whether living things, plants or furniture. As it consumes things, it will use them to slowly regenerate its own tissue, meaning it can be extremely difficult to kill without the correct weapons.
  • Slow and agonizing death - Anything caught by the Eraser can look forward to an extremely slow and painful demise, as the acidic flesh of the Eraser will gradually and slowly dissolve each layer of its victim, keeping them alive for as long as possible. The creature seems to take a lot of pleasure in the struggles and muffled cries of its victims, as it dissolves clothes, skin, flesh and muscles, and bones in turn.
  • Can explode - As a last-ditch defensive mechanism, the Eraser can literally explode, showering anyone nearby in steaming, acidic flesh. The bits and pieces can then reassemble themselves, but the Eraser is very vulnerable when reduced to this scattered state.

• Slow-moving - The Eraser moves very slowly, only at a walking pace, and most people will have no trouble outrunning it in spacious areas, which means the Eraser has to rely on stealth or trapping its victims.
  • Vulnerable to salt - Like gastropods, the Eraser seems to react with pain when subjected to salt, as the substance stings the normally impervious, slimy body of the creature, and a timely application of salt can save you from a slow and grizzly death as the creature recoils in agony.
  • Very vulnerable to extreme temperatures - The best weapon with which to attack the Eraser is fire or cold temperatures. As its flesh burns or freezes, it solidifies and breaks, and it will take time for it to regenerate the damaged tissue, often causing the creature to retreat.

Link your O&O: O&O's

Specify Ons: Vore, vore and more vore.

Specify Hard Offs: None

Sexuality: Seems to take pleasure from slowly and painfully consuming its victims.

Content Level: Hell
Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Yes, Hell

Face Claim?: The Blob
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Sindra

I just wanted to pop in and mention that we are working on character approvals.  It may take us a bit but we will PM people with approvals and/or questions we may have about the characters.  Thanks all for your patience as we work on this! 

I am super excited by all the interest and the very cool characters that are being made!  As always, if there are any questions, please feel free to ask here or send us messages.

Norwegian One

Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Rel Mayer

GM NOTE!

Hey thanks everyone for waiting to hear back from us! I think we should have reached out to all of you by now and given the a-OK or some notes to clarify some things.

So excited to see the interest and we're planning on starting the IC threads soon. :)

Please PM me with more characters or any other questions! Still heavily recruiting!

Etherealgirl

Name: Amanda Wayland

Character Type: Main Character (If anyone wants to play her father, please feel free to send a PM)

Occupation: High School student, on vacation to Nightwood Falls.

Physical Description: Short, 5'0. Thin, emo style hair. Black, may have red streaks in it. Lip piercing, nose piercing. Small breasts.

Personality: Spunky, can be head strong. Hates being treated like a dumb teen. Quick witted, yet is prone to anger or extreme emotion. Loves photography and music. She often jumps to action, rather then thinking things out.

History: Amanda and her father have taken a vacation to Nightwood Falls after the messy divorce of her parents. Amanda's father, Hank, thought the a few weeks in the open town would do them some good and even possibly reconnect with his daughter. However, Amanda wants nothing to do with her father, or her mother and is bitter over the divorce.

Having to leave behind her friends and potential boyfriend, Amanda dreads heading into a boring town where nothing would probably happen.

Quirks:

Inquisitive: Amanda enjoys puzzle games, and has a keen mind. She loves asking questions, whether it is to annoy people or to generally learn. She looks at the world differently then someone who is older would.

Photogenic Eye:
Amanda's hobby of photography helps her pick out details that other people would not. She has a quick trigger finger, as often she would need to be fast on the camera button.

Athletic: Amanda runs every morning to stay in shape. Her mother use to pick on her about her weight. (She was chubby in Middle School). So the summer before freshman year she ran every morning until eventually she lost the weight. Shes been running ever since.

Flaws:

Rude/foul-mouthed: She tends to have little respect for most people, as she is often found swearing at her parents or blatantly ignoring authority figures.

Scared of the Dark: Amanda has an irrational fear of the dark, and still sleeps with a night light. This steps from a horrible dream/lucid dream where she was attacked by a monster.

Trusting:
Despite her attitude, Amanda does form trust with people very quickly, although it often burns her in the end. She wants friends desperately that shes willing to forsake her morals to be apart of a group.

Link your O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214576.0

Specify Ons: Voyeurism, Group encounters, heavy petting. Non-consensual.

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - No Scat. Ok with blood. No death.

Sexuality: Bi-curious. Virgin, but has had some experince. (Fooled around, heavy petting). Willing to be raped.

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Normal. Will consider death, Willing to be mildly scarred, or injured. No losing of body parts.

Torterrable

Jake Rydeen:

Character Type: Knowing

Physical Description: A bit shorter than he would like to be, he has tried to make up for it by going to the gym and working on his muscles. He has a nicely defined body and shaves down there weekly, and is generally a very nice sight to look at. His hair is brown and his eyes are a beautiful hazel.

Personality: A bit of a shy guy, he's very popular partially because of his innocent face and personality. He is quite the soulful guy, very emotional and heavy. Although he likes smiling, it always seems that there is sadness behind that.

History: He has lived in Nightwood Falls all his life, being born in it by his parents, two losers who spent all day drinking, smoking, and watching TV off of government money and inheritances. When their money began to dry out, they grew irritated with him and began to beat him. They made him steal money, they forced him to do chores around a house that grew ever more dilapidated. He sought comfort in a kind old lady who lived down the street, but one day, she just stopped answering the door, and his world took a turn for the much worse.

His outward appearance at school never changed, and he was always the boy hovering on the edge of popularity. At home, however, things grew ever more tumultuous, up to the point where his parents began threatening him with knives and other things, and began to destroy his property, convinced that he was hoarding their weed and alcohol money. They began to eat his food when they got the munchies, and he began to go hungry. Finally, one night, he had enough. It had been a quiet night, surprisingly enough, and he had actually had the television to himself and eaten well off of whatever he could scavenge. After he finished the dinner and cleaned as much grime off the plates he could, he took two kitchen knives, moved to the room where his parents laid, stoned, on their filthy bed, and planted the knives deep into their necks. He had watched them bleed out contemplatively, and, after that was done, he had dismembered their bodies.

That, in and of itself, was not enough to make him a Knowing, although they were attracted by the sudden deaths in the community that went unseen. He had grabbed their attention with the murder of his parents, and he nearly commanded it with what he did next. Not content with the murder itself, he sewed their pieces together into a horrific thing that did not resemble a human whatsoever. That was what attracted the Knowing. Jake has an odd affinity for creation, a love of making macabre things, and that, in conjunction with the murder of his parents, caused the Knowing to take him in. He gladly accepted, for he had no family, few friends, and no infrastructure to his life. They offered that, and so he obeyed, joining them and doing odd jobs, patching together things as necessary.

And then he saw her. Julie Givens was his heaven on earth, and as soon as he saw her conversing with one of his school friends, he fell for her, hard. She was a beauty in body and personality, and her arrival from out of town only served to make her mysterious aura that much more attractive. He found excuses to hang out with her and her cousin, and turned off the cute shyness and turned on whatever charm he had to get her to stay with him. He falls into depression every time she leaves, and is nearly elated every time she arrives. She is the only thing he cares about more than the Lake Monster, and he would do anything at all for her.

• Creator: Extremely adept at building. Jake seems to have a knack for making anything out of rubble, and this talent comes in use at times
  • Crafting Tools: A sewing kit, a Swiss army knife, and a quick working tube of adhesive are on him at all times. What would a craftsman do without his tools, after all?

• Doomed Love: He is desperately in love with Julie, whom he considers to be an angel made flesh. No matter what, he will stay with her, and sacrifice himself and his powers for her if need be
  • Sensitive: He is bad at taking criticism, and also quite bad at taking jokes. Overall, his emotional state is not always the most stable, especially with Julie around

Link your O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=196138

Specify Ons: Whatever partner wants, but I would really rather not use his power used for sex.

Specify Hard Offs: Scat. Otherwise, do anything you want.

Sexuality: Straight, but feel free to have bisexuals or homosexuals rape him.

Content Level: Hell

Death? Y Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): He will die in a Hellish way, hopefully for love.