Looking for lesbian religious cult.

Started by Chrystal, April 25, 2015, 10:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Hi girls.

I would LOVE to join a group game that is based around a present day lesbian religious cult. This cult would have the worship of Diana/Artemis and/or Athena at its heart.

Now, while I have seen group games advertised in the past that almost qualify, they nearly always have a single big problem that puts me off - the character at the top of the tree is almost always a guy!

While this is perfectly fine and I have no problem with guys having lesbian harems if they want, it is not something that appeals to me, not something I want to join. In fact, I would actually be put off by the character leading the group being played by a male player, even if the character herself was female. Sorry guys.

I really don't want to run this game myself, either. For a number of reasons: firstly, I'm frustrated with running group games and really don't want to spend the time and effort. I'll Co-GM by all means, but I really don't want to run it. Secondly, I want to be able to play submissive. This is another reason I would be put off by a male player running the game. I don't sub to male players or characters.

So, is there a lady out there who feels like setting up and running a game like this?

I would be okay allowing male players playing girls to play, provided the GM and all the female players were also okay with it. Obviously, the golden rule of Non-consent RP applies - if the character screams "NO!", carry on, but if the player says "No", that means "No"!

Any takers?

Just to add some details:

The cult would be secret and illegal, would definitely kidnap young women (especially virgins), and would definitely involve non-consensual acts of sadism.

There is also the option that there would be random and unexpected events of an inexplicable and supernatural nature, as yet undecided.

If this doesn't appeal to you and you already expressed an interest, please wait until we have an actual GM before deciding anything?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nymphadora

While I don't have the time to GM or probably even co-GM, I would definitely join a game like this.

Thanks for putting this up, Chrystal, fun sounding idea!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

bend

Looks interesting. Would you accept a TG girl player?
- A&A - On & Offs -

Chrystal

Quote from: bend on April 25, 2015, 11:22:08 AM
Looks interesting. Would you accept a TG girl player?

As I said above, It's fine by me, but I would defer to the wishes of the GM and other players.

Quote from: Nymphadora on April 25, 2015, 10:43:00 AM
While I don't have the time to GM or probably even co-GM, I would definitely join a game like this.

Thanks for putting this up, Chrystal, fun sounding idea!

You're welcome, dear. Thank you for showing an interest. As you said, let's hope enough people think it looks interesting enough that someone agrees to run the game.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

SlipperySue

Very interested in the idea, but not enough time or experience to GM.

FwuffyKittenz

Quote from: SlipperySue on April 25, 2015, 04:50:27 PM
Very interested in the idea, but not enough time or experience to GM.

Same here

BeckyAnnn

*pounces Chrystal and rolls her across the floor

Hey, Babe.

You know I would be interested in a game like this but you also know that I lake the backbone and experience to GM a game of checkers.  *giggles

I will watch this for further development.   ;)

Angie

I'm so torn...I would actually love to GM this, but well, my badge is teal, not blue, and I don't know if you many ladies would be alright with that. I do identify as female, if that helps, but I'm perfectly content to just play instead.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Chrystal

Hmm... I'm tempted to say yes, but ... Sending you a PM, okay?

Chrystal

QUESTION:

As this is about a religious cult, how would people feel about there being a supernatural element to the game?

I'm not talking about an actual manifestation of the deity in question (although that could happen right at the end if we get that far...) No, I'm meaning unexplained occurrences, weird things happening. I'm not completely sure exactly what sort of stuff yet - and it could be that it's the sort of thing the GM wants to keep secret from the players until they actually happen, so we're not expecting these things.

Personally I rather like the idea, but I'd like to know if other interested players are up for that sort of thing?

SlipperySue

There is a certain amount of sense, otherwise it is just a group of women shagging in front of a statue of the Goddess.  Not that there is too much wrong with that  ;)

Chrystal

Uh. I'm not sure I mentioned this, but my idea does involve non-con bdsm, quite likely extreme, possible kidnapping and rape.

I think I'd sort-of expected that that was either assumed or would be discussed with a potential GM. I'll check and update the OP with the option for the supernatural as well as the N/C (of it wasn't there).

SlipperySue

Non-con and BDSM is fine by me, although I am a bit squeamish with extreme S&m.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on April 26, 2015, 05:57:45 AM
Uh. I'm not sure I mentioned this, but my idea does involve non-con bdsm, quite likely extreme, possible kidnapping and rape.

Color me even more interested.    ;D

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Chrystal

Okay. Does anyone have any objection to Anjie running the game?

Angie

Quote from: Chrystal on April 26, 2015, 12:03:35 PM

And seriously, if you do, speak up. I'm a big girl, I can handle rejection.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 26, 2015, 12:41:00 PM

No issue at all! Hi Anjie! :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

SlipperySue

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 26, 2015, 12:41:00 PM

Also no objection.

BeckyAnnn

Don't know Anjie so no reason to object.  Let the debauchery commence.   >:)

In other news, I think I have broken the three middle toes on my right foot.  Ouch!

Neo In Matrix

Definately interested in playing as a victim of kidnapping by the cult. Though I cannot GM this, I am definately interested in playing this.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Angie

This means I may have two or three games I suddenly need to set up...Gluttony is a sin, but one I love...

Chrystal

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on April 26, 2015, 07:45:13 PM

Don't know Anjie so no reason to object.  Let the debauchery commence.   >:)

In other news, I think I have broken the three middle toes on my right foot.  Ouch!

OUCH, you poor thing, how did you manage that?

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 27, 2015, 01:25:25 AM
This means I may have two or three games I suddenly need to set up...Gluttony is a sin, but one I love...

You have my assistance on this one, babe. First things first, lets define the character roles properly, find some nice scary pictures, and get the recruitment thread open in the "GM's Looking For Players" forum.

When setting up a recruitment thread, this is a good place to start: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=164265.0

Angie

Before I do that, as neoextra has expressed an interest in joining, I will put a vote to the lovely ladies of this rapidly forming group: should we allow Male players in? I want to pose this question before it becomes an issue.

Chrystal

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 27, 2015, 02:32:45 AM
Before I do that, as neoextra has expressed an interest in joining, I will put a vote to the lovely ladies of this rapidly forming group: should we allow Male players in? I want to pose this question before it becomes an issue.

I, personally, have no problem with male players playing, under the following conditions:

1) You respect a female player's right to want to play only with other female players. This should go without saying.
2) If you find your character is not doing anything, and there are other male players' characters not doing anything, go play with them! (This has been an issue in other games I've run)
3) No futa. All characters are female.
4) Let's keep the boobs to a reasonable size, shall we, hmm? And no lactating!