News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls (Mature Version)

Started by Daoine Sidhe, April 26, 2013, 03:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Name: Masako
Race: Nord Vampire Lord/Lady
Physical Details: Original Look
Vampire Appearance
Core Combat Skills*: Destruction Magic,, One-handed, Light Armor
Core Supplementary Skills: Sneak, Smithing, Enchantment,  Illusion Magic
Secondary Skills: Conjuration, Lockpicking, Restoration
Starting Equipment:

Vampire Royal Armor (enchanted with Destruction Fortification and Magicka Regeneration);
Shrouded Boots (Muffled);
Shrouded Bracers (2x sneak attack damage);
Circlet of Illusion (Fortify Illusion);
Amulet of Fire Resistance 48% 
Crossbow with 60 bolts
750 Gold
Daedric Sword (Enchanted with Magicka and Health Absorption)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Faction Affiliations: Volkihar Vampires

Daoine Sidhe

Just like to point out my requests in the character sheets...

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on April 27, 2013, 08:03:07 PM
Core Combat Skills*: (One-Handed, Two-handed, Heavy/Medium/Light Armor, Shields/Blocking, Archery, Destruction Magick; pick 3 to focus on, please)
Core Supplementary Skills: (Restoration/Alteration/Illusion/Conjuration Magick, Stealth/Sneak, Pickpocketing, Lockpicking, Enchanting, Smithing, Alchemy; pick 4 to focus on, please)
Secondary Skills: (Pick any 3 skills to have as secondary, less experienced skills - combat or supplementary)

That may make me a prude... but there's only a handful of skills in the game, anyway.  Please keep to the format I have.  :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Effeari

Hmmm, I may be interested in this. Hinging on how original we can be with our character/species invention, their history, abilities and of course whether you still have places available.
"Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

Daoine Sidhe

I do.  One or two more spots, still.  :-)  Be as original and creative as you want, but please try to keep the species human-derivative or humanoid (bipedal, one-headed, etc.).
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Tydorei

PaladinZenaku

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on April 28, 2013, 02:27:02 AM
Just like to point out my requests in the character sheets...

That may make me a prude... but there's only a handful of skills in the game, anyway.  Please keep to the format I have.  :-)
Ok changed my character to use only the skills you mentioned.
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

azzmeister89

Name: Reynik
Race: Nord
Physical Details:
Core Combat Skills*: One-handed, block, two-handed
Core Supplementary Skills: Smithing, Enchantment, Restoration, light armor, speech
Secondary Skills: illusion, conjuration, destruction, archery
Starting Equipment: copper and sapphire circlet of minor speech (does 3+ on speech craft) hide armor, hide vembraces of major smithing (25+ on smithing) hide boots, hide shield, 30 gold, iron sword, 12 iron ingots, 6 leather, 29 leather strips, steel dagger.
Alignment: Neutral
Faction Affiliations: The Rift

Lightshock16

Name: Marven Gorhart

Race: Nord

Physical Details:
Like this except with Dark-blond, Spiky hair rather than the short Brown hair

Core Combat Skills*:

• One-handed Weaponry
  • Light Armor
  • Shield's/Blocking

Core Supplementary Skills:

• Smithing (His Shield was Crafted by Himself)
  • Stealh/Sneak
  • Pickpocketing
  • Conjuration Magic (Especially proficient in Conjuring Bound Weapons)

Secondary Skills:

• Archery
  • Two-handed Weaponry
  • Lockpicking

Starting Equipment:

• Steel Sword (Infused with Weak shock Damage Enchantment)
  • Steel Shield
  • Long Bow
  • 50 Steel Arrows
  • Leather Armor of Major Smithing
  • Leather Boots
  • Leather Bracers
  • Pickaxe
  • Iron Greatsword (more for training purposes. He'll stick to his Sword and shield combination in Sticky situation's)
  • 3 Potion's of Healing
  • 3 Potion's of Stamina
  • 3 Potion's of Magicka
  • 5 Iron Ingot's
  • 5 Steel Ingot's
  • 10 Lockpick's
  • Torch
  • 500 Gold

Alignment: Neutral (More a Mercenary than anything else.)

Faction Affiliations: None as of yet.

FallenRanger

I think Light's application is the tidiest to date. Should it be an idea to keep posting our inventories with the addition and subtraction thereof underneath our main post with a horizontal line separating them?
Request Thread

You think lag is your ally? You merely adopted the lag. I was moulded by it. Changed by it. I didn't see latency till I was a man ಠ_ಠ

Lightshock16

That or maybe We should just make a note of any Addition's or subtraction's to said inventory, then update your form (perhap's in a form Thread) with the addition/subtraction.

FallenRanger

Quote from: Lightshock16 on April 28, 2013, 02:23:33 PM
That or maybe We should just make a note of any Addition's or subtraction's to said inventory, then update your form (perhap's in a form Thread) with the addition/subtraction.

Whatever makes the GM's life easier tracking them, and for ours ^^
Request Thread

You think lag is your ally? You merely adopted the lag. I was moulded by it. Changed by it. I didn't see latency till I was a man ಠ_ಠ

SakamotoHD

Name: Valkansar
    Race: Breton
    Physical Details: (Still WIP) Average Muscular Build, bretons as you know were never extraordinarily built or tall. I'll keep making this as I progress

Core Combat Skills:

• One handed
    • Destruction
    • Light Armor

Core Supplementary Skills:

• Conjuration
    • Enchanting
    • Restoration
    • Alchemy

Secondary Skills:

• Illusion
    • Alteration
    • Shield

Starting Equipment:

• Silver Shortsword
    • Leather Armor of Fortify Magicka
    • Leather Boots
    • Leather Gloves
    • Basic Alchemic components (More advanced potions will have to be acquired)
    • 5 Potions of Health/Magick
    • 250 gold

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Faction Affiliations: Mages Guild

Something really quick and dirty until I can expand on this[/list]

Belisuavious

Name: Mikhail Irons
    Race: Imperial
    Physical details: Mikhail stands about 5'10" and has a wiry build. His dark hair is kept cut just around his ears, whenever he can, though he has had to get used to longer hair at times. Similarly, he tries to stay clean shaven, but generally has a few days of growth on his face unless he's in a town. He has no really spectacular scars.
    Core Combat Skills: Two handed, Light Armour, Blocking
    Supplementary Skills: Sneak, Lockpicking, Smithing, Restoration
    Secondary Skills: Illusion, One handed, Shield
    Equipment:
    - Steel Greatsword
    - Full Leather Armour
    - Steel Dirk (Like a sword and dagger had a baby, 18" blade)
    - Steel Buckler
    - 150 Gold
    Alignment: Neutral Good. His main focus is making money, as a mercenary, but he'll try to do the right thing when he can.
    Faction Affiliation: Cyrodil Fighters Guild, but he came north to Skyrim because he heard there was work for mercenaries there.

Daoine Sidhe

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 28, 2013, 12:44:17 PM
    Ok changed my character to use only the skills you mentioned.
    Actually, I meant to emphasize more the number of skills to focus on.

I have no issues with any character designs except those that incorporate too many skills.  Those need to be corrected, please.

Quote from: FallenRanger on April 28, 2013, 02:20:32 PM
    I think Light's application is the tidiest to date. Should it be an idea to keep posting our inventories with the addition and subtraction thereof underneath our main post with a horizontal line separating them?

Hm.  I don't feel the need to start up a new topic just for inventory control, but I suppose that would be easier to search through and keep track of.  Of course, it would be best if everyone would keep up with their own inventory, but I will do it if I need to.

I'll have the IC topic up in a bit.  I'll have an inventory control topic up, soon, too.
    [tr][td]
    [/td]
    [td]

I honor the Oath.
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Effeari

*Throws hat into ring*

Character Sheet

Name: Akina or “Red”
    Race: A shameful half-breed, she’s the child of an Dunmer and an Imperial. Though she looks more imperial, there’s no mistaking those ears, tell-tale facial features, or her slowed aging. Her parents may have enjoyed the forbidden romance, but Akina was abandoned shortly after her birth so as not to bring shame to either family.
    Age: She’s nowhere near as young as she looks, but she puts the act on well. She’s probably around the fifty mark, but looks no older than early twenties. It’s hard to know how old she is as she has no early memories and nobody to remind her.
    Core Combat Skills: One-Handed, Light Armor & Archery
    Core Supplementary Skills: Stealth/Sneak, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing.
    Secondary Skills: Illusion/Alteration magic (but she really shames her part Dunmer blood by being utterly hopeless at anything magical).
    Starting Equipment: She wears whatever she can get her hands on. Her usual getup is usually leather, dark colours and very light because she is very light and agile and needs to maintain speed above all else. The only consistent thing she owns is the red-cloak she was given when she was younger. But it’s heavy and cumbersome and she doesn’t wear it unless she has to. Akina never wears shoes, ever. Her weapons are blades she keeps strapped to her legs, though where possible she opts for fleeing instead of fighting.
    Alignment: Utterly and completely in it for herself. So, personally aligned I suppose.
    Faction Affiliations:  A  full member of the thieves’ guild, she doesn’t play so nicely with others and isn’t liked by a lot of them due to her kleptomaniac tendencies. She might be an unparalleled thief, but the woman really has no sense of ownership or anything beyond ‘I want it, it must be mine’.
    "Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

Daoine Sidhe

Putting the IC thread in Light/Exotic (since there's more than just humans involved).  NC is a no-go in this, plain and simple.

Drive-By Playing Regs

• I play free-form in general.  This RP will be just that.
    • I like 2+ paragraphs per post with a good level of detail.
    • "Typical" rules: don't god-mode, don't power-game, yadda, yadda.
    • Please write in third person (e.g. "He went to the store."), and use objective POV (meaning your posts cannot express what characters you don't control are thinking).
    • A "proper" posting cycle is not necessary, but don't leave people behind if possible.  I'll give about a two weeks of no-post, no-PM before I write an inactive character out of the story.

Story Synopsis
    4E 456 (Roughly 250 years following the end of Skyrim).  Following the end of the civil war, which saw not only the defeat of the Imperial Legion in Skyrim, but also the Emperor's assassination, the Empire was thrown into turmoil.  The Thalmor stepped in and offered additional aid to the Empire, effectively planting an easily controlled man on the throne.  Few humans in Tamriel truly believe that the Empire remains under Imperial control.  Resistance groups have cropped up on every major human city in Cyrodiil, but the Imperial-supported Thalmor battle regiments have effectively silenced these.

In Skyrim, under the control of the Stormcloak military faction, an ill-advised raid against the Thalmor Embassy demanded immediate retaliation from the Dominion.  The result was a full break from the Empire.  High King Ulfric spent the last of his years rebuilding the damaged cities and forts, and fortifying the city walls near the road to Cyrodiil and Morrowind.  Skyrim quickly became a unwelcome place for elves of any heritage, as well as Kahjiit and Argonians.  Despite the mass exodus from Skyrim to Cyrodill, it is not an uncommon sight to see non-humans wandering the mountains or forests.

The better part of the past century has seen a new High King ascend to the throne: High King Thrane Greywolf.  The people of Skyrim have become increasingly isolated from the rest of Tamriel, and rumors of an Aldmer invasion have begun to sprout.  High King Thrane has made the first move to discard such notions by requiring all non-humans to be registered and tracked by the ruling power.

The western hold of Markath has rejected the law, and remains one of the last remaining safe havens for non-humans.

I've reconsidered my position on pacing.  Two weeks should be plenty, since I understand things do crop up.  Also, when I say "write out," I don't mean "kill off."  I just mean I'll do what I can to move the character to the sidelines so that the story (and the remaining active players) can move forward.  If you get too caught up other matters and need a break from the RP, I don't mind (though I prefer a PM or at least a post in your A/A), and you'll be welcome to pick back up if you so desire.  :-)
    [tr][td]
    [/td]
    [td]

I honor the Oath.
    [/td][/tr][/table]

PaladinZenaku

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on April 29, 2013, 05:08:15 AM
    Putting the IC thread in Light/Exotic (since there's more than just humans involved).  NC is a no-go in this, plain and simple.

Drive-By Playing Regs

• I play free-form in general.  This RP will be just that.
    • I like 2+ paragraphs per post with a good level of detail.
    • "Typical" rules: don't god-mode, don't power-game, yadda, yadda.
    • Please write in third person (e.g. "He went to the store."), and use objective POV (meaning your posts cannot express what characters you don't control are thinking).
    • A "proper" posting cycle is not necessary, but don't leave people behind if possible.  I'll give about a two weeks of no-post, no-PM before I write an inactive character out of the story.
    I am sorry but I havent played free-form. Some one may please explain how to play that.
    "Underneath the silvery moon,
    Your path can still turn foul.
    You'll know you've made a wretched move,
    When werewolves start to howl."
    ~Shadowfang~
    Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

FallenRanger

Sidhe when are you getting your sheet up? :P
    Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

Free-form is the term given to any RP that doesn't use a specific system (a system being like D&D or dice rolls).  This RP will just be writing, without having to keep track of stats, HP/MP, attack rolls, etc.  The only thing we'll be keeping track of is the inventories.

:-)

Edit: Yes, I'm putting mine up now, while simultaneously posting to our topic, Mr. Ranger.  :P

Name: Anirin Ravynvorm
    Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Physical Details: Anirin is very dark-skinned, challenging even many Redguards.  She is tall and has an athletic build.  She has long, thick, coarse black hair that she keeps tied back into a top-bun; and naturally blood-red eyes.  She bears a tribal tattoo on her upper left shoulder, the only indication of her past.  Her eyes are deep-set, and her jaws are sharp.  Thin ridges line her skull around her eye sockets.  Her teeth are somewhat crooked, and have slightly yellowed over the years.  She has a number of small, faded scars on her torso - a testament to her profession.
    Core Combat Skills: One-Handed (Swords & Daggers), Light Armor I'm not including a third core skill here.
    Core Supplementary Skills: Sneak, Pickpocketing, Lockpicking, Alchemy
    Secondary Skills: Restoration Magick (very limited), Speech, Destruction Magick

Starting Equipment

• Fur and scaled leather armor (light, susceptible to fire)
    • Flawless steel shortsword (with no enchantments)
    • Flawless elven dagger (with no enchantments)
    • Silver garnet ring (fortify magick)
    • 10 torches
    • 5 pieces of flint
    • 10 Potions of Healing
    • 5 Potions of Magick
    • 1 journal
    • 1 line of rope (10-foot)
    • 3 wrapped and tied packages of cooked goat meat
    • 1 knapsack
    • 1 purse (with 400 Septims)
    [/color]
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Faction Affiliations: Ani is a headhunter.  She works for whoever hires her, and tracks down criminals without much of a second thought.  She does not hold any other current affiliations.

Character age edited for character continuity purposes.
    [tr][td]
    [/td]
    [td]

I honor the Oath.
    [/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
    [/td]
    [td]

I honor the Oath.
    [/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

Oh, shit, right.  Give me a second.

Here: Inventory Control.  Might have that in the wrong board... but I can't figure out where else to stick it.
    [tr][td]
    [/td]
    [td]

I honor the Oath.
    [/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Do custom races get racial powers like all others or are powers not featuring in the game?
    Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

Yes, the racial powers will be involved.  So, feel free to attach one to your character.  :-)
    [tr][td]
    [/td]
    [td]

I honor the Oath.
    [/td][/tr][/table]