Possible Games, Looking for writing partners

Started by MechanicalImpulses, January 08, 2007, 05:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechanicalImpulses

Well,  I've come up with a few games that have sparked my interest,  now I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in writing with me. 

1) Beastly Encounter-  Pretty much you standard Monster(s) vs Girl scenario,  the particular setting is pretty much neogotiable.  I myself really enjoy both fantasy and a dark contemporary.  I'd love to play on both the giving and the receiving end,  so whichever seems right for you.  I must admit though,  I'd particularly enjoy playing the victim. 

2) Untitled-  Well,  this one would focus heavily on a male character(Myself) and his encounter with a rather forward demoness(Succubus perhaps?). What I'm looking for is rape, bondage, twisted humilation,  and seduction.  I would much perfer that this be set in modern times,  with a world of darkness feel.

Thats all for now,  more to come later.  Still,  if you have any ideas of your own don't hesitate to contact me.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8276.0 Ons and offs

Switch with heavy submissive tendencies.

I found my cattleprod!

Draconus Umaki

I wouldn't mind playing your first Idea if I could play the victim.
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE