Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inside

Granted. Now if only you could get those mittens off to do a proper finger-snap. Bummer.

I wish my IQ would bump up by about 100 points.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Granted, but you become impotent.

I wish I could do nothing all day but make love and eat yummy food.

Inside

Granted, but the partner of your dreams that you awaken to on this deserted little island of pleasures sheepishly let's you in on a little secret. He's gay. But, you do have a neverending feast before you.

I wish I were immune to every kind of pain.
*See Pillory*

Haven

Poof.  You are now immune to every kind of pain, though this was the result of nerve and brain damage, so you are also immune to pleasure.

I wish I had a personal chef.

Snapespersephone

granted hope you like haggis though

I wish my husband had a higher sex drive
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

King Serperior

Quote from: Snapespersephone on June 23, 2013, 06:51:18 PM
granted hope you like haggis though

I wish my husband had a higher sex drive
You just found out that your husband has a harem now.......and you're not in it. 

I wish my vision was as good as a Hawks for the rest of my life

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Inside

Granted. And spotting a dime 150 feet in the distance was a useful skill. Not seeing the meteor that crushed you while sleeping, not so good.

I wish I could read a thousand pages per minute.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Granted, you can now read a thousand pages per minute, but you do not understand a single word.

I wish I could spin straw into gold.

Inside

Granted. As you acquire this talent, aliens appear and you are scooped up as their prized possession of the universe. You quickly discover good makes them horny for human flesh. Unfortunately it doesn't work in reverse.

I wish I could multitask, mentally, in a dozen directions.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Granted, but with all of your multitasking, you forget how to do simple everyday tasks, like eating, and you soon persih from starvation.

I wish I could rob a bank and get away with it.

Inside

Granted. Silly, just how on earth did you forget the color of the getaway car? Into the back of a red Escalade you dived, forever abducted by a cult that worships the 'Grand Mushroom'. Their mushroom hat looks cute on you.

I wish I knew all human history.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

(You just made me laugh out loud!!!)

Granted, but you only know it for 10 minutes...then you forget it all.

Daoine Sidhe

Whatever your wish was, I granted it by making it disappear!  Muwhahahaha!

Now then... I wish that game review magazines would go back to their roots and actually offer unbiased game reviews (instead of 92 pages of articles and ads, and 8 pages of biased reviews based on demos only).
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

seffer

Granted. However since the people are used to the current format, the sales went down significantly. They decided to ditch the idea after issuing a single edition.

I wish movie makers would stop making superhero movies for at least 5 years.

Krisje

Granted as they take a break from making any kind of movies for at least 5 years

I wish I could understand, read and speak any language in the world
Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.

My return
My Request corner

Daoine Sidhe

Actually, a five-year break from any movies would be a good thing.  I think Hollywood morons need to rethink their work.  Anyway...

Wish granted.  You go insane immediately.

I wish you weren't insane.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

seffer

Granted. Her insanity is transfered to you.

I wish nobody would be insane, including me.

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  Instead, we're all boringly normal.

I wish things were little more exciting.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

seffer

Granted. Everyone else but you started to feel more excited.

I wish all religions disappeared from the world.

cptBacon

Granted. With the lack of organized religion, people start flocking to divergent scientific theory as though it were gospel. Wars break out over who's truth is correct. Life advances pretty much how it would without religion.

I wish I had a pet monkey.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Adammair

Granted. You have a pet monkey, who has an obsession with bananas, to the point that it leaves the peels laying around everywhere, and you can't move around without stepping on them. You slip and fall, breaking several bones, and ending up paralyzed.

I wish I had a pet rock.

WashAutumstar

Granted, but like with every other pet rock, eventually it runs away

I wish i had breakfast :(

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

seffer

Granted, but it was poisonous. You ended up hospitalized.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  The recovery is so speedy that scientists are convinced Mr. WashAutumstar is an alien.  They take him to be dissected in a lab.

I wish he wasn't being dissected in a lab.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

seffer

Granted. The dissecting equipment broke and they had to wait until the new ones arrived. Meanwhile, WashAutumnstar was put in a cell.

I wish he could get out from the scientists' lab.