Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impishcharm

Vill,

You can't keep your hands to yourself. I am sick and tired of being groped, molested, tackled in the shower, pounced on when I get home. I hope you and Palmela Handerson will be very happy together so I can rest.

</3 Imp

You know you hypnotize me, always

Vill

Imp,

You have the libido of a 50 year old woman. I'm taking my surplus of love to give and taking it where it's wanted!

</3 Vill

impishcharm

Vill,

If you continue to insist on humping my leg, I will start a petition to have you neutered!  >:(

-Imp

Vill

Imp,

I can no longer tolerate the injustices you've committed in denying me access to your leg. You threaten me with things like petitions and being neutered when you full well know I don't understand what they mean!

I don't need a dictionary to know when I'm not wanted, though!  >:(

Bedroom Lazarus

Vill

I can no longer stand your off again, off again relationship with the Imp.  How many hours must I pine for your cerebral embrace, while knowing that in your heart of hearts, you only want to find a way to stick it to her again and again.

Altar boy in the manger will never be the same. 
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

Priest,

I am sorry but, I have to break up with you. Your relationship with Vill has left my bed cold too many nights in a row. I'm sorry but IT'S over..

Hey Impy, You wanna get married too?
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

CrypticSayings,

Your inconsistency towards our relationship and your thinly veiled disdain for me and men in general has led me to leave you for B. Lazarus. Don't come crying to us when you realize how much you miss the assertive embrace of men-folk.

Goodbye
Good riddance,

Vill

Divine Tenacity

Vill,

Why didn't you tell me you and Lazarus had a thing? I would have gladly stuck around for that. Alas, it is not meant to be.

-Midori <3
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

SpiralSpider

Midori, I'm sorry but you have my middle name as your name here and some people get confused by that....
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Divine Tenacity

SpiralSpider

No... but... fine. You're just out of my league.  :-\
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Vill

While your Wisconsin accent is undoubtedly one of the sexier that this nation has to off, you always up date your image to that of a man.

It's over.

Call me.

impishcharm

Vile Vill,

I just can't respect someone who works in the basement of the FBI headquarters, I mean, what are you doing with your life?

Rot in the dungeon,

-Imp

Divine Tenacity

Imp,

Your hair is way too red. Sorry but I don't to go blind. It's over.

-Midori <3

subjuanita

Midori,

Everything I kiss you my contacts fog up.

I want to be able to see things.

Sorry, but it is over

sj

Dominic

Subjuanita,

I'm sorry but your ass is too distracting. I'm never going to get any work done as long as those two beautiful cheeks are prancing around my house.

I'm sorry and I hope your next BF is a boob man, for his own sake.

~Dom~

Stone

I fell for Dominique, and now you're a guy all of a sudden.

Doesn't float my boat, m'man. Just doesn't float it.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Divine Tenacity

Stone,

You never choke me out and take me as you please anymore. You just want to do all this gentle shit. No thanks man, no thanks.

-Midori <3

SourLemon

Midori, I've loved you since day one and I always will.
I paid for us to go to Cancun for the summer.
I bought you a minature horse farm.
I cooked and cleaned for you.
I never did anything that I was certain that you would not approve of.
I worshipped you.

...and then you betrayed me by eating all of the Captain Crunch! I didn't get a single bowl! How could you?! After all I sacrificed for you?!
I can forgive anything but this; it is unacceptable. Goodbye. 4everz.

Nico

When we met, you were totally sweet, but now you have turned into a Sour Lemon. :-( We're done! but we can be friends, k? :P

Dominic

Nicholas,

We had something once, I thought we understood each other.

Now every time I look at you, all I can see is you kissing another man.

I cannot live with your betrayal, I'm leaving you.

~Dom~

saphireMARIE

Dom baby I am so sorry,

But I can't take not knowing what you look like any longer, all I can think of is what if he is like a grandpa?

I'm sorry darling but this... its over.

~Saph~

AceOfSpades

I just... don't know exactly how to say this, so... I guess I'll just go ahead and say it.

I can't be with someone who can't spell sapphire properly, and then yells the name Marie at me. The combination of it all is just too much. I'm leaving you.

Maybe if you learn how to use your inside keyboard voice, we can see where things go.

-Ace

Divine Tenacity

Ace,

Your usage of portals is way too awesome for a ninja. I am not worthy!

-Midori <3

Villain

Sigh...Midori

You have been sitting in front of that window sunning yourself for far too long. You're repeating my mistakes and it's killing me....so to speak.

I must end it before you too become but a bunch of attractive looking bones and designer clothes

Farewell,

Villain