SINS Academy Interest Check! [applications re-open] Students and Sins required.

Started by Rave, November 23, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassini

Angie

Quote from: MissFire on November 25, 2014, 07:26:59 PM
I get the feeling my character doesn't really fit in to well with this group. She's the only one that seems to be out and out crazy. Everyone else seems subtle and suave and Frankie is all "SMASH THE SYSTEM!"

Well, I know Aether-Walker appears calm and disciplined, but he's actually a howling fury of a storm. He just keeps it all inside because, well, he has a reputation to uphold.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Empyrean

https://elliquiy.com/wiki/File:Benedict.jpg

Name : Benedict Salacia
Sex : Male
Classification : Incubus
House : Lust

Position : Student
Year : 1st

Skills: Talented masseur. He has learned through experience how to find the points of a person's body which are most stressed and then massage them into soft jelly. He'd also talented at acupuncture and pressure point massage.
Powers: The child of a succubus and incubus, Benedict has the potential to develop shape and gender shifting abilities. He doesn't know how to do this right now, just that it's a possibility.

Height : 6'4"
Weight / Body type : Slender but muscular
Hair : Black
Skin : Brown
Eyes : Light brown
Distinguishing Features : None

Likes : He enjoys giving massages and sex. He also enjoys observing and taking part in the changes of society. In his short time societies around the globe have changed drastically. He likes keeping abreast of the books and the technology of a changing world, and he especially likes finding ways to use them to get close to people (usually for sex, sometimes for companionship).
Dislikes : Pain (recieving), being treated as an inferior.

About: Benedict is the latest scion of the Salacia line. The Salacias are a family of succubi and incubi with a long history of service to Lucifer stretching back millennia. Members of his family have distinguished themselves in missions of corruption and seduction throughout the ages, and his parents made clear to Benedict that he was expected to uphold the proud family tradition.

The problem has been that Benedict really doesn't know how to go about that. Sex is one thing. He quite enjoys it. But he's not too clear on how to really draw people in, how to seduce and manipulate. His family tried explaining things but his attempts in the mortal world...ended poorly. Being the laughingstock of his family, Benedict was kept in the house and used mainly to relieve the stress of his older siblings and parents. He discovered his talent for massages when a particularly bossy older cousin demanded one, and they quickly became his forte. In between bouts of abuse, he tried to keep abreast of the changing mortal world. He hoped that if he could learn the ways of the mortals he could prove himself worthy of his lineage. He'd have likely remained a hopeless dreamer, but then the academy appeared.

His parents, despairing of making anything else of him, sent him to the tests. It surprised him and everyone else that he landed in House Lust. He was handsome enough he supposed, but he didn't think he'd qualify to be among the beautiful of that house. But he has eagerly embraced it, determined to prove that his acceptance at the school and in the house was no fluke and that he can be every bit the incubus his family expects. Maybe even more so.

Labels : Friendly. Upbeat. Determined. Inquisitive.

Sexuality : Straight (though curious about what sex as a woman would be like if he masters shapeshifting)
Sexual On's and Offs : On: Breast play, orgies
Offs: E's rules, scat, waterplay, and blood

Player : Empyrean

(And sorry. I'm not good with pictures, but I did upload one of Benedict to the wiki.)

Sasquatch421

Name : Fenrir
Age : Kinda hard to remember when you've been stuck in a box.
Sex : Male (Double checks just in case A thump in heard.)
Classification : They don't have the balls to give him one.
House : Unsorted

Position : Student
Year : Who knows?

Skills: The very basics? He is able to play the guitar and sings. If you mean the nitty gritty then you're talking about his fighting abilities they did try to teach him various Martial Arts, but when he progresses down the path they fade away. In the beginning he can use what he was trained mixed together in his own style. Fenrir is does know the chains wrapped about his arms very well though. They can be used as a version of brass knuckles or a pair of whips. His favorite technique is to wrap a chain about a neck, before pulling them in to be greeted with a friendly boot to the face.

Powers:
Reaver: Those old stories about berserkers? They don't even come close… While he starts normally in a fight as the rage and pain builds he gets more powerful and ruthless. In advanced stages of this he looses the ability to distinguish between friend and foe. Fenrir will rip apart those he fights with just to get to another enemy. His strength might not come close to those in House Sloth, it is just his mind loosing the ability to limit his muscles. He does more damage to himself then others as time goes on.

Aura of Pain: As he goes down the path Fenrir starts to radiate an aura equivalent to the pain He's in. This transfers to anybody within three feet of him. The effect works on either friend or foe.

Devour: While medics and others that have healing magic can heal his the truth is, when he's in the throes of the Reaver others don't like to get close to him. As a second Well OK the healers are his second choice, but Fenrir is able to gain health by literally feeding on death. Angel, human or his fellow demons matter not as he literally eats their flesh to replenish his own health.

Height : 6’
Weight / Body type : 160 lbs.
Hair : Blond
Skin : Depends on how much sun he gets Which means white!
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : Ink… Lots of ink and an earring in his left ear.

Likes : All types of rock and metal music. Rocking guitar riffs, Lzzy Hale, Amy Lee and Taylor Momsen. Destruction and Cookies BBQ Sauce because everything better with Cookies!

Dislikes : Country music, posers, and vegetables (Does he look like a bleeding rabbit?)

About:
Note on door: You want to disrespect me you little punk?
I'll slap you so hard it'll feel like you kissed a fucking freight train!     

Fenrir got his start a long time ago as a Viking berserker. Killing was his life as there was nothing else in it. He was never fit to lead, but another became jealous of his glory in battle. He was betrayed and ambushed, while he was able to take out the attackers the one who betrayed him, ambushed and planted an axe in his back. In a cry he cursed the family of the betrayer and made a deal to give his soul to become something more. Though that something became a thing no one was prepared for…

In death he changed into something else and walked into the village of his betrayer. Fenrir killed without mercy and feasted on the flesh of the betrayer. Unprepared for what he became they put him in a cage to keep. From time to time they tried to teach him certain things to make him a better warrior, but that flew out the window as he went down the path. Not knowing what to do, they just left Fenrir in that cage year after year. When the school started up they put him in it as a last ditch effort to make him into something that could be used.

Labels : Reaver, Death Machine, slightly cranky, good guy until you see him fight.

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's and Offs :
On’s: He has no clue… No one likes to get that close to him.

Off’s: Anything that belongs in the bathroom.

Player : Sasquatch421

Clio

Looks interesting Sasquatch. :)

So...are we going to start soon? Because I'm super excited. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Rave

Emp and Sas, consider the characters accepted but I'll be reading through the powers later just to make sure you're at the right level. For now though, put up em in the Accepted Characters thread.

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 26, 2014, 12:26:50 AM

So...are we going to start soon? Because I'm super excited. :)

Since this took off really quickly, I'm going to start it earlier than I anticipated which is good! I think a good launch date is the 30th, the very end of the month. A couple more days for interested people to pitch in and for people to form character relations, then it's a go!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rave on November 26, 2014, 12:30:34 AM

Since this took off really quickly, I'm going to start it earlier than I anticipated which is good! I think a good launch date is the 30th, the very end of the month. A couple more days for interested people to pitch in and for people to form character relations, then it's a go!

The 30th can't come any sooner :D
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Rel Mayer

Clio

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Clio

MissFire, I was going to make an entry on your model for Frankie, but you've used at least two different models in the different pictures you've posted of her. Do you have one specific one that you'd like to use?

Sindra

*Is giddy*  I am really looking forward to demons galore! 

Oh, and Sas - love the picture you chose - big 5FDP fan (the quote made me giggle too - love that song :D)

bubby

I will have Madame Wrath done tomorrow before I go to work. Had to sort out a few things before I could complete her.

And trust me, House Wrath is all about 'SMASH THE SYSTEM', 'SMASH IT ALL!!', but there is also the underlying awesomeness of subtlety in vengeance, the slow build and continuation of violence. Hint: Clan Blood Feuds. ;)

MissFire

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 26, 2014, 02:41:20 AM
MissFire, I was going to make an entry on your model for Frankie, but you've used at least two different models in the different pictures you've posted of her. Do you have one specific one that you'd like to use?

Entry? Entry into what?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Sasquatch421

Emp and Sas, consider the characters accepted but I'll be reading through the powers later just to make sure you're at the right level. For now though, put up em in the Accepted Characters thread.

No prob, I didn't really put a level in myself because I was unsure... Still have some typos to fix as well in it...

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 26, 2014, 12:26:50 AM

Thanks, kind of rough thinking him up. My first thought was to pick a house and design a character around that, but then I decided to make him unsorted and let the Heads fight over him.

Quote from: Sindra on November 26, 2014, 02:47:04 AM
Oh, and Sas - love the picture you chose - big 5FDP fan (the quote made me giggle too - love that song :D)

Thanks funny thing is I had in the 5FDP concert DVD in while I was creating him, before bouncing to my In This Moment Blood special edition and the nice concert video that came with that. Still pondering Maria Brink as a character, or maybe Ji-In Cho from Krypteria?

Moon Hound Hati

Interested in playing an envy demon. Will look into getting a sheet up sometime soon.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Sasquatch421

Actually my mind is still turning and since we only have one teacher so far, I think I might add into that...

Clio

bubby

THIS SHOULD DO IT!

Name : Ira
Sex : Female
Classification: Original Sin of Wrath
House : Wrath

Position : Head of House Wrath
Year : N/A

Skills: Very proficient in sword play, her teacher being Charon himself. This is in fact the single area where she has managed to best him, and due to this fact the pair tend to spar often, as Charon's Pride can not allow him to be bested. Her battle skills are second only to Charon, as well as tactical skills.

Powers:

Resentment: Merely being in her presence can cause those around her to begin to harbor anger towards any who might have slighted them in some manner, no matter how small the cause.

Righteous Indignation: As her anger grows, her strength will increase, to the point where tossing a semi-truck or pulling out a massive tree from the ground (for example) would be quite easy for her. **Second only to Charon**

Fury Storm: When in a full blown rage, she is capable of setting off a shock wave of destruction that can easily completely level a full city block. An example

Height : 5'10”
Weight / Body type :Slender and toned
Hair : Raven
Skin : Alabaster
Eyes : Emerald green
Distinguishing Features :Eyes will change to red when her rage comes forth.

Likes : Power, sword play, dominant men, those willing and wanting to give in to their anger.
Dislikes : Being told to 'calm down'. Shiny, happy people.

About:

Carved into a stone above the Wrath House entrance:
“Tis said that Wrath is the last thing in a man to grow old.”
“The divine Wrath is slow indeed in vengeance, but it makes up for its tardiness by the severity of the punishment.”

It's said Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I say Hell hath no fury like ANYONE scorned.
I've been there since the beginning. I was there when Cain slew Abel. I have been there to fuel the fire that began every war. I have been there to make sure the Clans kept their Blood Feuds going. My biggest accomplishment in that arena is truly the Hatfield's and McCoys. So wonderfully long that anger and resentment brewed!
Anger is glorious. Rage is divine. Ever heard of a grudge fuck? I hold a piece of that as well.
Don't just get mad my darlings. Get even.

Labels : Crazy. Bitch. Crazy bitch.

Sexual On's and Offs : As Players (see signature)

Player: bubby

Angie

Quote from: bubby on November 26, 2014, 12:53:45 PM
THIS SHOULD DO IT!

Name : Ira
Sex : Female
Classification: Original Sin of Wrath
House : Wrath

Position : Head of House Wrath
Year : N/A

Skills: Very proficient in sword play, her teacher being Charon himself. This is in fact the single area where she has managed to best him, and due to this fact the pair tend to spar often, as Charon's Pride can not allow him to be bested. Her battle skills are second only to Charon, as well as tactical skills.

Powers:

Resentment: Merely being in her presence can cause those around her to begin to harbor anger towards any who might have slighted them in some manner, no matter how small the cause.

Righteous Indignation: As her anger grows, her strength will increase, to the point where tossing a semi-truck or pulling out a massive tree from the ground (for example) would be quite easy for her. **Second only to Charon**

Fury Storm: When in a full blown rage, she is capable of setting off a shock wave of destruction that can easily completely level a full city block. An example

Height : 5'10”
Weight / Body type :Slender and toned
Hair : Raven
Skin : Alabaster
Eyes : Emerald green
Distinguishing Features :Eyes will change to red when her rage comes forth.

Likes : Power, sword play, dominant men, those willing and wanting to give in to their anger.
Dislikes :Being told to 'calm down'. Shiny, happy people.

About:

Carved into a stone above the Wrath House entrance:
“Tis said that Wrath is the last thing in a man to grow old.”

“The divine Wrath is slow indeed in vengeance, but it makes up for its tardiness by the severity of the punishment.”

It's said Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I say Hell hath no fury like ANYONE scorned.

I've been there since the beginning. I was there when Cain slew Abel. I have been there to fuel the fire that began every war. I have been there to make sure the Clans kept their Blood Feuds going. My biggest accomplishment in that arena is truly the Hatfield's and McCoys. So wonderfully long that anger and resentment brewed!
Anger is glorious. Rage is divine. Ever heard of a grudge fuck? I hold a piece of that as well.
Don't just get mad my darlings. Get even.

Labels : Crazy. Bitch. Crazy bitch.

Sexual On's and Offs : As Players (see signature)

Player: bubby

I love her. I know she's crazy and evil, but...mmmm, delicious...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bubby

Blue Nova

Assassini

Rave, if it would make it easier, should I PM you with questions about the game so that you can keep this thread uncluttered?

bubby

Quote from: Blue Nova on November 26, 2014, 01:47:44 PM
Really nice Bubby, seriously amazing.  ;)

D'aww.. yous guys! Thank you!

I'm going to toss my 'anyone who wants some sort of relationship with Wrath let me know' hat in the pile as well. PRESTA! PM sent to you on this front darlin'.