Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

Quote from: Aadreal on November 01, 2012, 06:48:27 PM
Soooooo....is anyone else both confused and turned on by all this geek speak?  Or is that just me?

Well, you know what they say...there's no place like 127.0.0.1 .

yugi006

Quote from: Aadreal on November 01, 2012, 07:06:34 PM
*swoons* Trie...mmm...I didn't think it was possible for you to become even more alluring.

With that avatar you are even more alluring. I love it.

Aadreal

Quote from: Remiel on November 01, 2012, 07:17:10 PM
Well, you know what they say...there's no place like 127.0.0.1 .

*fans her face, trying to keep under control* Oh my...

Quote from: yugi006 on November 01, 2012, 07:19:06 PM
With that avatar you are even more alluring. I love it.
Awww...*blushes* Thanks.  Even though I'm not into anime and such I just can't resist succubi avi's.  One of these days I'm going to get around to making my own.

Remiel

One more, because I can't resist---

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I websurfed, weak and weary,
Browsing questionable sites claiming 'hot XXX girls galore',
Hardly Opera was starting, when suddenly there came a warning,
And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour.
'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my free hardcore!"

Quoth the server, "404".

yugi006

Quote from: Aadreal on November 01, 2012, 07:20:18 PM
Awww...*blushes* Thanks.  Even though I'm not into anime and such I just can't resist succubi avi's.  One of these days I'm going to get around to making my own.

Well I love your succubus avatars Can't resist looking at them. If only I could find a good avatar to use. I have no creativity so making my own is out of the question.

Aadreal

Quote from: Remiel on November 01, 2012, 07:27:22 PM
One more, because I can't resist---

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I websurfed, weak and weary,
Browsing questionable sites claiming 'hot XXX girls galore',
Hardly Opera was starting, when suddenly there came a warning,
And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour.
'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my free hardcore!"

Quoth the server, "404".

*gigglesnorts* Oh my! I...I think I'm in lust. 

Quote from: yugi006 on November 01, 2012, 07:38:15 PM
Well I love your succubus avatars Can't resist looking at them. If only I could find a good avatar to use. I have no creativity so making my own is out of the question.
It's been a very, very, very long time since I've done any figure drawing.  And even longer since I've knocked together an image out of multiple.  Of course, I still have photos to sort and post and I keep saying I'm going to get to them. I'm so easily distracted by shiny things. *laughs*

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on November 01, 2012, 07:02:08 PM
* Trieste has old-school gamer cred. >.>

I started playing D&D when there was still a THAC0. ;)

Now you're talking dirty to me...

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Falanor

Quote from: Aadreal on November 01, 2012, 06:57:29 PM
Don't you just have to look in the mirror to accomplish that?
*snickers*

Why thank you...and yes.  ;)

Quote from: Trieste on November 01, 2012, 07:02:08 PM
* Trieste has old-school gamer cred. >.>

I started playing D&D when there was still a THAC0. ;)
Pre or Post Skills and Powers?  >_> 

* Falanor still has his 1st edition Dungeon Masters guide in storage...

yugi006

Quote from: Aadreal on November 01, 2012, 07:42:11 PM
It's been a very, very, very long time since I've done any figure drawing.  And even longer since I've knocked together an image out of multiple.  Of course, I still have photos to sort and post and I keep saying I'm going to get to them. I'm so easily distracted by shiny things. *laughs*

"I've seen the photos that you have posted on E. They are really beautiful. It makes me want to go there. Lol.

Aadreal

Quote from: Falanor on November 01, 2012, 07:56:02 PM

*swoons* Another old schooler? Mmmm....
I must admit I'm relatively new. Only started after the release of 3.5.  Not for lack of trying! But finding anyone other than my cousin who played was impossible.  And he was an ass on a stick

Quote from: yugi006 on November 01, 2012, 07:58:32 PM
"I've seen the photos that you have posted on E. They are really beautiful. It makes me want to go there. Lol.
*blushes even brighter* Thanks.  Someday once I get them all sorted and posted I'm going to pick out my favs to do more editing.  Then maybe get them screened onto canvas.  Or even use as inspiration when I find my art gear and try to start painting again.

yugi006

Quote from: Aadreal on November 01, 2012, 08:03:21 PM
*blushes even brighter* Thanks.  Someday once I get them all sorted and posted I'm going to pick out my favs to do more editing.  Then maybe get them screened onto canvas.  Or even use as inspiration when I find my art gear and try to start painting again.

I just love it when you blush. That would be so awesome. I bet they would look so beautiful and amazing.

Trieste

Quote from: Falanor on November 01, 2012, 07:56:02 PM

I don't remember. :P

*dances* I got my professor to help me with the subnetworking thing. The 24 has to do with how many bits are taken into account and whatnot. I basically have to translate the address to binary in my head and go from there.

Sex Bobomb

Quote from: Trieste on November 01, 2012, 08:10:41 PM
I don't remember. :P

*dances* I got my professor to help me with the subnetworking thing. The 24 has to do with how many bits are taken into account and whatnot. I basically have to translate the address to binary in my head and go from there.

That's what I said! It has to do with translating the address to binary and how many bits it lines up with. *Grumbles*  :P

Trieste

There is a difference between you saying that and the professor spending about ten minutes standing at the whiteboard, showing me what that means. :P

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Trieste on November 01, 2012, 06:53:14 PM
Well, yeah, but it just seems easier to grab the IP and just do a WHOIS.

I mean, it's fiction, so I'm not like "WHOA FAULT HERE" and I know it can be done that way especially if you're trying to pin down a specific device, but then is it reeeally an IP trace? ::)
I believe the set up is that all users are sitting in the same room. Their IP addresses would all match. Grabbing the MAC address of the computer allows a more specific trace on the actions. 8-)
Us against the world

Sex Bobomb

*Folds arms defiantly* I said it first.

Quote from: Saffron on November 01, 2012, 08:16:31 PM
I believe the set up is that all users are sitting in the same room. Their IP addresses would all match. Grabbing the MAC address of the computer allows a more specific trace on the actions. 8-)

Saff is awesome/correct. MAC's are unique to the NIC in the machine.

Autumn Sativus

>.> The only thing I was saying 'I believe' about was the setup itself. Some of the flavor text has made it seem like you're all in different areas, but the actual set up was a single room, therefore the only way to trace is by machine. ;D
Us against the world

Trieste

Quote from: Saffron on November 01, 2012, 08:23:35 PM
>.> The only thing I was saying 'I believe' about was the setup itself. Some of the flavor text has made it seem like you're all in different areas, but the actual set up was a single room, therefore the only way to trace is by machine. ;D

Ah! That explains it better - I thought they were all in different places. :)

Aadreal

Congrats Trie! Now why do I have a feeling of impending doom? *shrugs*

Come on Guy. Flavor text us. Or just flavor us. Makes licking and nibbling more enjoyable.

Teo Torriatte

Sex Bobomb

Good morning fellow players. *Eyes each one of them suspiciously  ......  especially Trie*

Aadreal

Starlequin

*wakes up and reads JM's new post through bleary eyes*  Oh good, my confusion is coming back. I was beginning to worry I knew what as going on. :D
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Starlequin on November 02, 2012, 12:23:00 PM
*wakes up and reads JM's new post through bleary eyes*  Oh good, my confusion is coming back. I was beginning to worry I knew what as going on. :D

*laughs* Glad I'm not the only one...