Pathfinder: Epic 22th level game. Needing players.

Started by Zaer Darkwail, February 03, 2012, 10:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genbu83

Kimera

ShadowFox89

I think I'm going to have to switch to a standard Shaper, because it looks like the Telekinetic needs a lot of work.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Genbu83 on March 08, 2012, 06:58:36 PM
nice...so where to jump in...

Just post in same chapter 3 where everyone has already. Assume you got planeshifted there as well.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on March 09, 2012, 05:29:52 PM
I think I'm going to have to switch to a standard Shaper, because it looks like the Telekinetic needs a lot of work.

Ah, pity, so no star destroyer crashing nor lightsabers :P.

Quote from: Kimera on March 09, 2012, 05:28:35 PM
Can't wait to get started as well :3

Yeah, you soon do. Just make post updates first with threads where I am 6 days in delay :p.

Miyu

lol baka me it was now when I noticed I got replied X-X.  R u still in the lookout?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, game is quite full but I accept you in as final recruited member :).

Miyu

*Gasp* I am honored!. Question hun what do you have so far?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, Kimera did a list awhile ago. But so far the newest members are; marilith/figther and a ninja/shadowdancer/duelist. Then myself as GMPC (20 sorc/2 archmage) and then monk/sorc undead killer and warlock/cleric and we got psions (shaper) coming up.

Miyu

The better question its, what you need or dont have?

Zaer Darkwail

At moment....a pure focused divine spellcaster (we got inquisitor coming but not heard of the guy for while). Oh yeah, we got also bard, a halfling or was it gnome? Anyways

Miyu

I will see what I can do tomorrow when I have the time. Most likely a divine spell caster.

avorae

Actually I was the one who made the list and at the time we had...
Quote from: avorae on March 02, 2012, 06:40:22 AM
Male Human: sorcerer 22 [Infernal bloodline]  [GMNPC]
Female Human: sorceress 22 [Celestial bloodline] 
Female Half-Celestial Drow [Noble]: Monk 3[Martial Artist]/Rogue 7/Shadow Dancer 10/Priestess 2
Male Azurin: Incarnate1/Warlock4/Ur-Priest2/Hellfire Warlock3/Eldritch Disciple12
Female Human: Sorceress 12 (Mixed Heritage variant: Green Dragon/Serpentine)/Green Dragon Disciple 10
Male Halfling:  Bard 20/ Horizon Walker 2
And since then we have added..

Male Human: Ninja10/ShadowDancer10/Duelist2
Female Marilith: Fighter 5

And we have someone working on a...
Female Elan:  Shaper
Inquisiter
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

ShadowFox89

For my shaper, one of my 9th level powers will let me create a demi-plane. Normal maximum size after one use is 180ft, but, but it adds another 180ft after every additional use. How many times do you think I could use it?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

I'VE MISSED A LITTLE TOO MUCH OF THIS I THINK i SHOULD PROBABLY GIVE UP MY SPOT IN IT. oR MAKE A  different character or somethig >.> sorry you guys

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on March 12, 2012, 09:43:29 AM
For my shaper, one of my 9th level powers will let me create a demi-plane. Normal maximum size after one use is 180ft, but, but it adds another 180ft after every additional use. How many times do you think I could use it?

If there is no ruler how many times you can cast it, you can cast it manytimes as you want :P. But what I remember each casting asked XP.

ShadowFox89

It asked for xp in 3.5, pathfinder has no xp cost.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

ShadowFox89

Yup. And Elan are ageless, so theoretically my character can be several thousand years old and have using the demi-plane as her home.

I'm thinking psion(shaper)20/Thrallherd2. Gives her a supply of minions to use to build her castle, and she can have a small village going within her demiplane.

Anyone else want to live there? ^^
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

Haha well if I make up a new char I might. *laugh*

Miyu

By Devine you mean healing spells, support and stuff like that right?

avorae

Quote from: Miyu on March 12, 2012, 05:00:06 PM
By Devine you mean healing spells, support and stuff like that right?

Yes that is exactly what we need... :-[ ;D

Miyu

Miyu

I will need help with this, I never did a character lv this high. So whoever wishes to help me let me know X-X

avorae

Quote from: Miyu on March 12, 2012, 08:32:00 PM
I will need help with this, I never did a character lv this high. So whoever wishes to help me let me know X-X

I would be glad to help you...

Kate

we good to go ?

btw newbies do have a squiz at some of our items - some are like omg .. so you probably could have something of silmular omg-ness