Female needed (futuristic/RL role)

Started by Sir Haley, May 21, 2009, 09:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Haley

Again, much like my other story idea, I do not have much of a plot in mind, however, I think this idea is rather interesting!

My genetics-based college class ended today, and we had a relatively interesting eugenics discussion with respect to the development of 'genetic' classes.  One would be known as the naturals, who would rely on the genes given to them.  The other would be known as the Enhancers, who would be enhancing their bodies via cybernetics.

Naturally, there would be some tension/full-blown discrimination between the two classes, the Enhancers the higher class, not only because of their better bodies, but the fact they have the money in their class to keep their status

So, how does this involve you, reader?  I would want one of us to be an Enhancer, and the other Natural, whichever you prefer, it does not matter, but I would like to see those tensions play out in a manner that would make the entire story uber-dramatic!!  If you have any ideas, PM me, otherwise, if you are interested, please PM me as well and we can flesh something out.  Thanks!!!
Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

Absences and Apologies Updated 12/26/16

My Introduction

Morgana

There was a movie about this.  Now, what the happy hades was it called?

Morgana

DUH!  *smacks self on head*  Aeon Flux.

Sir Haley

Also a movie called Gattaca about it as well ;)
Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

Absences and Apologies Updated 12/26/16

My Introduction

Morgana

The Dark Raven

AF was more about the Goodchilds trying to keep the rest of the Breens from knowing they were all clones.  The Monicans found it out and wanted to just stop it and let the world go on its own (in the movie).  The comic was a lot trippier.

Gattaca and Heroes are typical enhanced/natural struggle.

Can you send me a PM with more detail Sir Haley?  :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Morgana

Ah, but in AF, they were all about body enhancement to further their goals.  The Monicans, that is.