Eden [Lore, High Fantasy, Vampire, LGBTQ+, Sandbox (Player-Run)] - [Recruitment]

Started by TheBlackThrone, March 09, 2020, 03:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wired Rabbit

Howdy! I'm Rabbit. I'm a fictional enthusiast.
Posts Owed: 2.
Active Characters: 0.
Response Rate: 2-5 Days.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Wired Rabbit on March 11, 2020, 12:47:28 PM
My CS is a fucking novel haha. Maybe I should cut it down.

Nope. We'll read it I'm sure. But I mean, if you reveal too much, then there isn't much mystery to the character.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Wired Rabbit

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 11, 2020, 01:05:07 PM
Nope. We'll read it I'm sure. But I mean, if you reveal too much, then there isn't much mystery to the character.

Oh, my character has mystery. But she also has a father, sister, and a lifetime of training.
Also, finding a FC is hard for this character -- muscular woman are less popular. :P

TheBlackThrone

Face Claim: Alex Pettyfer
Full Name: Boden Matthias Wagner
Nickname(s): None for now
Alias: The Engineer
Race: Vampire Noble
Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship Status: Widower
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6'1'"
Weight: 183 lbs
General Description: Boden, when working, can be seen wearing a fireproof apron, and welding mask. The sleeves of his dress shirt are rolled up to his elbows, and he’ll wear nice dress pants tucked into tall work boots. He will sometimes wear black, circular lensed goggles when he is tinkering with machine parts. Boden is often clean-shaven. His hair is blonde, ears pointed, and eyes a sky blue. His skin is fair and would normally be without scar or blemish, but for the large, cross-like scar beneath his ribs. The scar is a hideous pink and raised. In his best clothes, Boden will wear cravats, dark-colored jackets with gold trim, polished tall boots, and satin waistcoats. His hair is often neatly groomed back, but when he is working, he doesn’t have much time to worry about being kempt all the time.

Personality: Boden didn’t always hate humans. Long ago, he fell in love with one and nearly had his heart staked through as a result. The scar on his chest is a grotesque reminder that humans cannot be trusted. Humans were born to despise vampires just as vampires were born to despise humans. Boden equally despises dhamphirs because of this. The existence of dhamphirs means some vampire and human couple were actually able to find love where he could not.

Boden has lived a very long un-life, and he has had to come up with some sort of occupation or hobby to retain some of his sanity. He has been an engineer for as long as he can remember, building machines and inventing things that make vampire life comfortable, such as light bulbs. Boden last worked with a team to design the transportation device in Albescu’s castle. He doesn’t know what became of the device after it fell under the control of the Holy Kingdom of Martin. With Terra becoming infested with humans, Boden has been working on plans to put the vampires in the sky. Vampires were above humans after all.

The Engineer takes great pride in his work and once he starts working on a project he doesn’t like to be bothered by anyone. Not even other vampires. It wasn’t always easy for Boden to just focus on his work. There were numerous wars that interrupted his projects. During the time of the Delancourts, Boden’s work was often burned and destroyed, forcing him to have to start again. Those were some enraging times. The vampire sees himself as a brilliant mind. He believes that he can see on a level above others. The answers come quicker to a genius after all. Boden will question nonsensical ideas, make sarcastic quips, and challenge superiors who dare order him to carryout such ridiculous orders. He is no fledgling. He is a noble, and he isn’t afraid to remind other vampires of that detail.

Being a noble, Boden is a slaver. Humans and demons guard his estate. The virgins he keeps indoors and secluded from those who would feel tempted to deflower them. Virgin blood is an expensive commodity. Boden is a bottler of such blood and he likes auctioning it like an expensive wine on the side. He will often drain a virgin on a special occasion, such as the completion of a project. Many of his slaves have Stockholm Syndrome, serving him unconditionally even though he sees them all as livestock.

Likes: Virgin blood, hot blood, a moonlit night, when his creations work, working on something meaningful, having a meaningful purpose, classical music, opera, and inventing.
Dislikes: Humans, Dhamphirs, people who disturb his work, nonsense requests, and those who ruin his creations.
Psychological Quirks: Boden shows symptoms of schizophrenia often believing that he is greater than he really is, especially when it comes to his work. There is no finer quality. His creations always work. Having been alone for so long, Boden often talks to himself or narrates what he believes another person would say in reaction to his thoughts or would-be interactions. He often feels like an observer, watching the world play out like a show and doesn’t entirely feel attached. It is easy for him to regard his slaves as only livestock with minimal emotional attachment—although…he does have favorites. Some of his slaves are so entertaining that he is willing to keep them alive simply for his long-term amusement. Boden is a perfectionist and while he may take longer to complete a project, he likes to do things once and so he tries to ensure it is perfect the first time. He can be such a workaholic that he created shutters to black out his workshop so that he can endlessly work.

Backstory: The Great Enlightenment marked the beginning and end of Boden’s un-life. When vampires were allowed to come out of hiding about their existence, Boden fell in love with a human woman by the name of Elaine Peters. Elaine was interested in a different magic he possessed. The magic of science. Elaine had been an intelligent woman, and while she didn’t know much about science, she did have a healthy inquisitive nature about her. Boden, however, remained loyal to the vampires and refrained from teaching Elaine science. Nonetheless, she still took an interest in him and loved to watch him work. Elaine started to spend every night with him, watching his coffin during the day and waiting for him to wake in the evening. On one moonlit promenade, Boden proposed to Elaine and the two married. He never turned his wife, which was against vampire norm, but he respected her desire to remain mortal. As the vampires started to get restless, humanity’s trust in them started to wane. Similarly, Elaine started to become wary of her husband. The vampires were beginning to gather and seclude themselves away from humanity. There was talk that Boden would turn Elaine into a vampire in order to take her with him when he went to join the vampires, but Boden had no intention to join them or betray his wife. Their relationship became complicated, full of distrust, and anger. Elaine started to see someone during the day. It was her new lover that convinced her to end her relationship with her monster of a husband. Elaine and her lover approached Boden’s casket and while he slept, Elaine forced a stake through his chest. Boden awoke in a start, frightening Elaine. Elaine hadn’t known much about human anatomy and missed Boden’s heart, but her lover attempted to finish Boden off. Boden decapitated Elaine’s lover and confronted Elaine about her actions. Elaine in her grief at seeing her lover murdered proclaimed Boden to be a monster, and how their relationship was unnatural. Heartbroken and angry, Boden removed the stake from his chest and murdered Elaine with it, showing her how to stake properly. Boden’s perspective about humans shifted that day, and he joined the vampires in seclusion.

Boden was recruited to build the warping engine in the future vampire castle. He spent the remainder of his moons, working on the engine, and sinking deeper and deeper into himself. Alone; wounded; he spent a few centuries surrounded only by his work. Other vampires started to describe him as mad and obsessed. When it came time for King Albescu to utilize the engine, while the vampires complained and feared the human population had been wiped out, Boden was jubilantly laughing. He did it. As a reward, Albescu granted Boden land in the territory known presently as Lakenua after its future queen. Boden owned an estate with numerous livestock that he used to make fine vampire bloodwines. They guarded him during the day under the watch of his demonic overseers and his hellhounds. Boden was rarely seen for he was always working on some new invention to improve vampire quality of life. He attended the Red Letter Society balls even though he didn’t care much for them—status and all that. When it came time for the Red Letter to choose a side in their civil war, Boden secretly joined the side of Queen Lakenua after she promised he could keep his property and continue to work on his inventions in peace. Boden was considered valuable for he was one of a few vampires who knew how to operate The Engine, and potentially, he could make another one.

Boden wasn’t expecting the sudden rise of the Holy Kingdom (then again, he stopped keeping up with news). He silently disagreed with Queen Lakenua’s decision to allow the humans to spread. The humans could not be trusted and with Lakenua’s territory shrinking, Boden became concerned about his own territory. Hunters were making a return, and every now and then, Boden would have to rid his property of them much like gophers in the field. They were bad signs. What was the queen thinking? Boden had a dream one night that he was flying, and it was this dream that inspired him to design a kingdom in the sky. The vampires could reside high above the humans where they couldn’t reach them, and they could reign over them once again. Ever since this dream, Boden has worked tirelessly to make his vision come true before the humans have a chance to wipe them all out.

Weaponry: Boden uses a pair of claws he calls “The Devil Hands.” Each claw has four, foot-long blades that are not only capable of raking and piercing through enemies, but they can also be fired and replaced—he’s an engineer after all. The claws themselves protect his hands from cuts from a blade. [Reference: Here]
Gear: N/A
Steed: Boden utilizes an undead vampire steed. Vampire horses can travel greater distances than living horses and require little rest. They can travel across every terrain. The only exception being water. [Reference: Here]
Familiar: Various demonic creatures walk about Boden’s estate having been summoned for one purpose and that is to protect it. When someone hears hell hounds, they imagine dog-like creatures. Boden’s hell hounds do not exactly fit that description. [Reference: Here]

Magic:
  • Blood Drain: Using The Devil's Hands to draw his enemy's blood, Boden can continue to drain blood from the open wound unless the wound is quickly sealed. The blood will leave the wound into Boden's mouth until the enemy is sucked dry.
  • Shapeshift: Like most vampires, Boden can take on the form of an animal: wolf, bats, cat, etc. He can turn into smoke to pass through cracks and crevices.
  • Thrall Creation: Enemies that fall in battle can be resurrected as mindless thralls. Your dead becomes Boden's dead.
  • Telekinesis: Boden can cause objects to levitate and fly in directions that defy a natural trajectory. He often uses this on his claws. He can halt projectiles in mid-air and send them flying back at his enemies. He can also repel a lunging enemy.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Face Claim: Ian McShane
Full Name: Michael Delancourt
Nickname(s): Mike
Alias: Master Delancourt
Race: Human
Sexuality: N/A
Relationship Status: N/A
Hair Color: Grey and white
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 165 lbs
General Description: The old Delancourt wears nothing but commoner clothing. As an old man, he blends in with society. No one questions him. While he seems defenseless, the master hunter is more than capable of defending himself with and without weapons. His bones aren’t as strong as they used to be, but strong enough to take down demons.

Personality: Michael Delancourt is honest when it comes to his opinions about someone. His critiques can be cutting, but if he likes someone, he gives them because he wants to see them get better. His training is tough and he doesn’t train just anyone. Only those stubborn and stupid enough to badger him. He is modest about his capabilities and never reveals the full extent of them. It may be because he finds it unnecessary. He doesn’t like talking about Delancourt history with just anyone. It is his family’s business after all.
Likes: Naps, traveling to town, drinking ale, living in peace and quiet.
Dislikes: Loud people, people who start trouble for no reason, bad ale, and being unable to live in peace.
Psychological Quirks: Hoarding. He has tons of shit and some of it is absolutely useless but don’t touch it!

Backstory: Characters have to discover this.

Weaponry: To be discovered.
Gear: Leather coin purse that can hold a maximum of fifty coins. Two different water skins: one skin full of actual water and the other is full of spirits. He carries a bloodstone that glows whenever demons or vampires are nearby.
Steed: A mule named Boris. The mule is stubborn and can make a ton of noise if one excites him. Do not startle the mule. He will never shut up.
Familiar: Michael has many pets but none of them are trained. He feeds various creatures such as stray dogs, cats, mice, that live around his home.

Magic: Characters have to discover this.
The gates are open

Wired Rabbit

Thought I'd leave this here for now while I edit other sections. Still adding other images and playing with the formatting. c:

Basically, Perrin is the adventurous fighter 'cause playing the brute can also be fun!

Perrin Vallstorm (WIP)

Full Name: Perrin Vallstorm
Nickname(s): Perry
Alias: Little Vallstorm
Perrin (‘PEAR-in’) is the younger daughter of Oleg Vallstorm, a blacksmith who became a devote follower of God over two decades ago. Within the Holy Kingdom of Martin, he trained both of his daughters in weaponry, but also in faith, and continues to train newer Holy Knights to this day. Perrin's older sister is known as Lady Vallstorm, and is a far better healer and axe wielder than her. Though Perrin has gained some self renown for volunteering in missions for the Holy Kingdom of Martin that other Holy Knights fear, she is mainly known as Little Vallstorm due to the success and unwavering devotion of her father and sister. Nowadays, Perrin yearns for her own alias that is separate from her family's shadow.
Sexuality: Lesbian
Relationship Status: Single (Virgin)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6 feet 0 inches
Weight: 170 pounds
General Description: Don’t let the ‘little’ in her alias fool you. Perrin is a tall, muscular young woman with olive skin. She has dark brown hair, cut into a blunt, wavy bob. Her piercing green eyes are her best feature, though her white and gold plated armor is the most noticeable. Perrin prefers to wear her armor most of the time as it is a symbol of pride and status (her armor is her jewelry). However, if she is in good company she dons the same casual uniform: a dark green long sleeved shirt, black trousers, black riding boots, and a symbol of the Holy Kingdom of Martin attached to her hip. Her clothes are well made and usually clean, but nothing overly fancy. Her hands are noticeably covered in old scars.

Personality:
  Bold - Perrin has an unwavering strength and confidence, especially when there is injustice. She can be intimidating at times.
  Calm - Perrin has spent her life training. As such, she generally has control over her emotions, unless her family is involved.
  Reliable - Perrin is unlikely to question the orders of her church or her kingdom. She will always defend them.
  Optimistic - Perrin believes success is always within reach, if you fight hard enough. She does not back down easily.
  Eager - Perrin is the first person to volunteer for any task, regardless of the dangers or requirements. She wants to prove herself.
  Impatient - Perrin acts first, often without any regard for her own well being or safety. She gets frustrated when told to wait.
  Naïve - Perrin innocently believes the church's claims of great sin and terror, and thinks its past ruthlessness against other humans was justified.
  Curious - Perrin, despite her best efforts, is interested in the world beyond the church. Especially other magics that are thought to be a sin.
Likes: (in descending order) Flowers, God, honor, duty, vanquishing evil, the church, direct orders, fancy food.
Dislikes: (in descending order) Cowards, betrayal, suffering, under appreciation, general tomfoolery, materialism.
Psychological Quirks:
  Claustrophobia – Perrin is afraid of enclosed spaces, more specifically of being trapped inside of one. She does not enjoy being indoors for very long, and will always sit facing the exit, preferably next to a
  window. Given the choice, she will sleep outdoors with her horse.
  Perfect Posture – Perhaps the most noticeable to others, Perrin rarely slouches. She is either standing upright, or sitting with her back straight and legs folded neatly. It may be a consequence of wearing her
  armor so often, or simply that she wants to earn the respect of strangers.

Backstory: ?

Weaponry:
  Mercy - A longsword and Perrin’s weapon of choice. It stays in a dark, leather sheath across her back when it isn't drawn for combat.
  Pair of Handaxes - Generally thrown at enemies who are out of Mercy's range. Kept on her hips, or behind her saddle on her horse.
  Dagger - Used as a last resort. Kept on Perrin's belt, next to her Holy Kingdom of Martin badge, or under her head while sleeping.
Gear:
  Armor - ?
  Shield - ?
  Priests Kit - A small wooden box containing a bible, a cross, holy water, and a few sticks of incense. The box bares the symbol of the Holy Kingdom of Martin.
  Saddle Bags - Perrin tends to travel light. Any clothing, bedding and small items stay on Moses, in one of two saddle bags on either side of his rump.
Steed: A spotted Clydesdale named Moses. Moses is not a particularly fast horse, but a powerful one. He responds to Perrin's whistles, and equally enjoys sleeping outdoors.
Familiar: None.

Magic:
?

Mercy

Handaxes

Alicolyn

I'm interested as well, I'll make a Magi. I'll post my character as soon as I can.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Wired Rabbit

Perrin is almost done. Just editing her backstory. But I have all the images now. :)

TheBlackThrone

This is an in-depth game, so I'm not surprised CSes will take a while. I think I still have one more to make.  ;D I'm pacing myself.
The gates are open

Wired Rabbit

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 15, 2020, 02:22:47 PM
This is an in-depth game, so I'm not surprised CSes will take a while. I think I still have one more to make.  ;D I'm pacing myself.

Yep! And I kept changing my mind about things :P
I want a multi-layered character, but one that isn't too complicated to play + write for. Delicate balance.

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Wired Rabbit

Face Claim: Taylor Lashae

Full Name: Perrin Vallstorm
Nickname(s): Perry
Alias: Little Vallstorm
Perrin (‘PEAR-in’) is the younger daughter of Oleg Vallstorm, a blacksmith who became a devote follower of God over two decades ago. Within the Holy Kingdom of Martin, he trained both of his daughters in weaponry, but also in faith, and continues to train newer Holy Knights to this day. Perrin's older sister is known as Lady Vallstorm, and is a far better healer and axe wielder than her. Though Perrin has gained some self renown for volunteering in missions for the Holy Kingdom of Martin that other Holy Knights fear, she is mainly known as Little Vallstorm due to the success and unwavering devotion of her father and sister. Nowadays, Perrin yearns for her own alias that is separate from her family's shadow.
Sexuality: Lesbian
Relationship Status: Single (Virgin)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6 feet 0 inches
Weight: 170 pounds
General Description: Don’t let the ‘little’ in her alias fool you. Perrin is a tall, muscular young woman with olive skin. She has dark brown hair, cut into a blunt, wavy bob. Her piercing green eyes are her best feature, though her white plated armor is the most noticeable. Perrin prefers to wear her armor most of the time as it is a symbol of pride and status (her armor is her jewelry). However, if she is in good company she dons the same casual uniform: a dark green, long sleeved shirt, black trousers, black riding boots, and a symbol of the Holy Kingdom of Martin attached to her hip. Her clothes are well made and usually clean, but nothing overly fancy. Her hands are noticeably covered in old, white scars.

Personality:
  Bold - Perrin has an unwavering strength and confidence, especially when there is injustice. She can be intimidating at times.
  Calm - Perrin has spent her life training. As such, she generally has control over her emotions, unless her family is involved.
  Reliable - Perrin is unlikely to question the orders of her church or her kingdom. She will always defend them.
  Optimistic - Perrin believes success is always within reach, if you fight hard enough. She does not back down easily.
  Eager - Perrin is the first person to volunteer for any task, regardless of the dangers or requirements. She wants to prove herself.
  Impatient - Perrin acts first, often without any regard for her own well being or safety. She gets frustrated when told to wait.
  Naïve - Perrin innocently believes the church's claims of great sin and terror, and thinks its past ruthlessness against other humans was justified.
  Curious - Perrin, despite her best efforts, is interested in the world beyond the church. Especially other magics that are thought to be a sin.
Likes: (in descending order) Flowers, God, honor, duty, vanquishing evil, the church, direct orders, fancy food.
Dislikes: (in descending order) Cowards, betrayal, suffering, under appreciation, general tomfoolery, materialism.
Psychological Quirks:
  Claustrophobia – Perrin is afraid of enclosed spaces, more specifically of being trapped inside of one. She does not enjoy being indoors for very long, and will always sit facing the exit, preferably next to a
  window. Given the choice, she will sleep outdoors with her horse.
  Perfect Posture – Perhaps the most noticeable to others, Perrin rarely slouches. She is either standing upright, or sitting with her back straight and legs folded neatly. It may be a consequence of wearing her
  armor so often, or simply that she wants to earn the respect of strangers.

Backstory: Perrin has no memories of her mother, or a life before the church. Perrin was brought to a church when she was just a year old, alongside her ten year old sister, Penelope. Their father, Oleg Vallstorm, was a recently widowed blacksmith, known for his ornate weaponry. The church provided him with sanctuary and purpose after the death of his wife. In turn, Oleg lent his craftsmanship to the church, and forged remarkable iron for the Holy Knights, warriors sworn to protect the Holy Kingdom of Martin and blessed by God to vanquish sin across the land. Both of his daughters were destined to become Holy Knights, trained by both their father and the clergy at such a young age.

As Perrin grew, she favored the more physical skills of the Holy Knights. She diversified her fighting technique with many weapons, but found a clear favorite in the two-handed greatsword, and used her holy magic to enhance its blade. She was often compared to her sister Penelope, who was a masterful healer, shielding the faithful and exorcising unholy demons from the innocent. While Perrin was curious about the world around them, Penelope was content to stay and serve the church within the Holy Kingdom of Martin. As the sisters aged, they grew apart. Penelope became known as Lady Vallstorm, a Holy Knight capable of expelling any demonic evil, and was asked to travel across the Holy Kingdom of Martin in order to teach her gifts to other members of the clergy. Perrin saw very little of her sister after that, only receiving occasional letters which informed her of her sister's success against sin and her eventual marriage. It seemed as though Perrin was falling behind her sister's legacy.

Five years ago, Perrin received another letter from Penelope, saying that she had become a widow like their father, decades prior. Though Perrin wondered if this fate was a family curse, she was more concerned for her sister's well being. However Penelope did not return home. Instead, she promised to continue her missionary work from afar. In the meantime, Perrin began her own journey, volunteering for any mission the church or the Holy Kingdom of Martin required, regardless of the dangers. If there was sin, someone needed to vanquish it. Over time, other members of the Holy Knights learned of Perrin's bold and daring success stories, earning her the alias of Little Vallstorm. Though Perrin does not care for that title, she is happy that it has brought her more distal quests, as she would rather be as far from the church as possible. To this day, she hasn't heard or seen her older sister in years and wishes to find her.

Weaponry:
  Mercy - A greatsword and Perrin’s weapon of choice. It stays in a dark, leather sheath across her back when it isn't drawn for combat.
  Pair of Handaxes - Generally thrown at enemies who are out of Mercy's range. Kept on her hips, or behind her saddle on her horse.
  Dagger - Used as a last resort. Kept on Perrin's belt, next to her Holy Kingdom of Martin badge, or under her head while sleeping.
Gear:
  Armor - White plated armor, like another other Holy Knight. Has leg, arm and chest plates, as well as a helmet. Perrin only wears the helmet during combat.
  Priests Kit - A small wooden box containing a bible, a cross, holy water, and a few sticks of incense. The box bares the symbol of the Holy Kingdom of Martin.
  Saddle Bags - Perrin tends to travel light. Any clothing, bedding and small items stay on her horse, in one of two saddle bags on either side of his rump.
Steed: A spotted Clydesdale named Moses. Moses is not a particularly fast horse, but a powerful one. He responds to Perrin's whistles, and equally enjoys sleeping outdoors.
Familiar: None.

Magic: Perrin is less experienced in her magic than in her fighting. Both of her abilities require touch.
  Blade Ward - If Perrin touches a weapon, and calls upon her God, she is able to temporarily bless the blade with divine energy. Doing so causes a blue-green tint to appear the blade, and renders demons,
  vampires and other unholy beings vulnerable to its attacks. Perrin is quite skilled with this magic, to the point where she can bless her companion's weapons as well as her own.
  Healing Spirit - If Perrin touches a wound, and calls upon her God, she is able to heal it. Perrin is far less trained in this magic, and has mainly healed burns, cuts, and broken bones (e.g. non life
  threatening injuries). To date, Perrin has never used this ability on any non-humans, nor has she resurrected anyone.

Mercy

Handaxes

Dagger

Holy Knight Armor

Holy Kingdom of Martin Symbol

Moses

Sye

Been a while since I had anything catch my interest on E. *dives in and swims happily* Now to see what I should make!

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Saika on March 16, 2020, 05:39:01 PM
Been a while since I had anything catch my interest on E. *dives in and swims happily* Now to see what I should make!

Saika! Long time no see! Hope you're doing all right! X(
The gates are open

Sye

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 16, 2020, 05:42:34 PM
Saika! Long time no see! Hope you're doing all right! X(

Just been super stressed and work I feel like is killing me. We are trying to keep our medical facility afloat with supply allocations in our state.

Thinking of making a magi because who doesn't love a human? XD

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Saika on March 16, 2020, 05:45:08 PM
Just been super stressed and work I feel like is killing me. We are trying to keep our medical facility afloat with supply allocations in our state.

Thinking of making a magi because who doesn't love a human? XD

I've seen a few magi interests, but I have yet to see any CSes. You're fine to make one. You might be our first unless magi CSes start popping up after I say this.

@Wired Rabbit: I'm reading over your CS. I am just taking my time.
The gates are open

Wired Rabbit

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 16, 2020, 05:58:44 PM
@Wired Rabbit: I'm reading over your CS. I am just taking my time.

Take your time and please let me know if you'd like anything altered ;D

TheBlackThrone

For those making Magi, I know I said I'm not making this a Castlevania fandom, but this RP was heavily inspired by it and so that Magi-makers have an idea of what level to make their magic user, I've provided a video. Sypha is the basis for what a magi's powers are like:

https://youtu.be/Z_tEOVKRTrk
The gates are open

AribethAmkiir

If vampires taught humans how to do magic, and are the true masters of magic, is there magic more powerful than Magi?

House of Saberhagen

I am interested to the max, I just can't decide if I want to be a Magic or a Delancourt. Hmmm....

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 17, 2020, 02:31:33 AM
If vampires taught humans how to do magic, and are the true masters of magic, is there magic more powerful than Magi?

Yes, but they aren't immune to it. Only a super old and powerful vampire like the queen would be able to withstand basic to intermediate Magi spells. Old vampires should never be fought alone any way. They are like bosses in a game.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: House of Saberhagen on March 17, 2020, 02:47:06 AM
I am interested to the max, I just can't decide if I want to be a Magic or a Delancourt. Hmmm....

You are allowed to make multiple characters in this. It is a player-controlled world.
The gates are open

House of Saberhagen