Pirates

Started by Katrina, June 26, 2012, 09:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

Looking for a pirate rp. 

Maria is on board a ship en route to a neighboring kingdom with her father for an arranged marriage.  She really didn't want to go as she knew nothing of this prince who was a good deal older than she is.  Still, it is what she must do.  While on their way, the ship is attacked by pirates and she is taken.

I have several ideas on how this can go.  One, the entire crew is killed or not in which case they'd persue the pirates to get the princess back.  Other pirates of course roam the seas as well and could pose problems as well as the other kingdom trying to get the princess back.

I do feel depending on how the Captain treats her, that she would fall for him and wish to stay with him.  Perhaps going as far as marrying him while on his ship or in a port as she wants to marry for love and not obligation.

jilorbb

Hello, Miss!

I love pirates, myself. Though, I do have a few questions for you:

1 - traditional age for pirates? Or something alternate-universe/timeline?

2 - Any particular area you want this based around (US? Britain? Caribbean? Another world entirely?)

3 - How historically-accurate do you want this to be?

4 - I'll check out your o/o's to get an idea, but how much violence do you really want involved? Do you want the cut-throat no holds barred pirate captain? Or someone more debonair and gentlemanly?