Waxing Rhapsodic Photo Studio [BON, EX] - Now Hiring [Wo/MEN]!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, September 28, 2010, 07:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Clio

This seems like one of those roleplays that will appeal more to women than men. But maybe that's just me...

Perhaps if you put "looking for males" in the subject line, that might help.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Secretwriter

*passes Christa a taco* Taco party not your thing either? :P

*hides and giggles*

I've got a few guys to pester... er... I mean invite. >.>  Sadly, most are in bed right now.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Esoteric Myobi

Tacos are great and all, you just get tired of eating the same thing after a while though. ;)

How's that? Title changed.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Secretwriter

Clio

What does Wo mean? Women? Or without? *is easily confused*

And I love tacos, I just like some sausage now and then. ;)

Kunoichi

*has never actually been to a taco party, sadly*

I've asked a friend to take a look at this, as well.  Hopefully he'll like what he sees. ;)

Edit:  Oh, what am I saying?  Of course he'll like what he sees! :P It's just a question of whether he'll join.

Secretwriter

Sausage inside tacos is always fun for me. ::)  I poked a friend, he's taking a look. Hope he joins!

Halsemon

o.O I guess I'll join this one, and hopefully I'll pull through the character creation this time (Sorry about the last one My ><) Give me some time and I'll have a character sheet up.

ArtemisHighmore

So I have received two links to this new group game. Apparently I am being summoned here. What would be a good role to fill, or at least, what is a role that is in need of a male to fill it?

Kunoichi

Models and photographers would be good.

Of course, if you don't want to be either, I'm sure we could use a sexy poolboy... :P

ArtemisHighmore

Oh sexy pool boy sounds like it would be right up my alley. Does that mean I get to rub the models down with coconut oil?

Ink Slinger

Okay so I've been looking for a place to write about my second great love...photography.  IRL I'm an amateur photographer.  (I called myself a hobbist until I shot a wedding, didn't get paid hence amateur and not professional ;)...yet.)

Name: Neviah Larkin friends call her Nev
Role: Photographer, sometimes available to model if needed.
Orientation: straight; switch leaning more towards submissive
Specialty: as a model: swimsuit model and magazine ads for perfumes and colognes.  As a photographer: 35mm black and white.  She does the whole process start to finish
Fetish/Offs: no real fetishes but offs: the usual of scat, vomit, vore, watersports.
Appearance: Nev has a dancer's build, lithe and compact.  Her hair is what is most commonly called "dirty" blonde.  A very dark blond/very light brown with natural light blond highlights.  Nev has blue eyes, full lips and a small nose.  Don't be fooled by innocent looks however, behind that angel's face lies a woman with secrets and dark fantasies.
Personality: Nev is very extroverted and doesn't posses a shy bone.  She can be quite chatty, especially around attractive men.  Smiles come easily to Nev and laughter is sure to follow wherever she goes.  She is most often described by her friends as bubbly, effervescent and magnetic.  She shies away from conflict, but will let you know in no uncertain terms when you've crossed a line with her.  Nev is a night owl spending many nights out dancing and having cocktails  after a hard day in the studio.
Biography:  coming once I have it nailed down a little better.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Secretwriter

Quote from: Ink Slinger on September 30, 2010, 05:11:06 PM
Okay so I've been looking for a place to write about my second great love...photography.  IRL I'm an amateur photographer.  (I called myself a hobbist until I shot a wedding, didn't get paid hence amateur and not professional ;)...yet.)

My mother is a professional digital photographer.  Weddings suck in a major way. It's so hard to get everyone to look perfect in any single shot.

Ink Slinger

I will correct.  Apparently Neviah is already chattering at me and she seems to want her opening scene to involve her in her dark room.  Which would make her mostly a photographer. *snickers*

Secretwriter~ yeah.  Multiple shots composited to make one for a lot of this wedding.  Outdoors, lots of shadow.

Kunoichi

I have a digital camera, but I wouldn't even count myself as a hobbyist. ^^; Especially since I usually just use it to take pictures of some of my art so that I can mess around with it in Photoshop.

I haven't been doing much art recently, for that matter...

Ink Slinger

EM, I'd be glad to help you set up studios. 

Tomorrow actually begins my 365 photo challenge.  1 great photo/day for a year.  And I recently put together a portfolio applying for a job in a portrait studio.  Hence the not professional...yet.

Esoteric Myobi

Well, I carry my camera around everywhere. Before it was because you just never knew when a good photo opportunity would pop up, now it's mostly so that I can take pictures of food for the blog. ^^;

-points at her signature-

=D

Quote from: Ink Slinger on September 30, 2010, 05:28:07 PM
EM, I'd be glad to help you set up studios. 

Tomorrow actually begins my 365 photo challenge.  1 great photo/day for a year.  And I recently put together a portfolio applying for a job in a portrait studio.  Hence the not professional...yet.

Oh wow, that sounds awesome. I'd love to see the photos you pick out for the whole year! ^^ Also good luck on the job, I'm sure you'll get it and hit it pro. x3

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Clio

My best friend hired her friend...a newly professional photographer (recently graduated)...to do her wedding, and I kid you not...the pictures were all AWFUL. This was by a photographer that had done weddings and other things before, really well, and was even getting paid. And my BFF doesn't even have ONE good picture from the entire batch. It was so sad...

Anyway, I'm going to put mine to start in as a gallery staff, and then pretty soon after starting, starts to model. Is that alright?

Kunoichi

Well, given that my own character is basically going to be helping out where needed...

Clio

You're a photographer assistant, though...and I figured mine would be like the receptionist or something. That way they have different duties. :)

Esoteric Myobi

Yup, assistants would pretty much stick to their own respective photographers (at least I'm hoping we get that many people to go around...or perhaps some players will make another character?) and would stay mostly in the studio.

Gallery staff would do all the greeting of new models coming in (or anyone else) and showing them around...in various ways. ;) I'm sure we'll all get creative in our own ways. x3

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Hmm.  I might have to change my occupation, then.  I was thinking of my character as more of a general assistant, myself...

Halsemon

Name: Jayson Blaine, 'Jay' to his friends
Role: Security
Orientation: Straight
Specialty: N/A
Fetish/Offs: No specific fetishes, but offs: scat, vomit, watersports
Appearance: Jayson
Personality: Jayson has a general appearance that can be a bit frightening as he normally masks himself in an aggressive way due to the hardships he's had to endure, so people tend to stay clear of him. But once you get to know him, the hospitality and loyalty he shows, is what he is remembered for. He is a very defensive person, and as such, he takes things a bit more seriously than many others would. But this makes him good for his current occupation as a security guard at Waxing Rhapsodic Photo Studio, where he has to protect top quality photographers and their models.
Biography: (On hold for the moment)

I feel... so insignificant right now...

Wow I hope everyone forgives me for how bad I possibly will do, it's been awhile since I RPed... (vacation, then home renovations... fun...)

Ink Slinger

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on September 30, 2010, 05:29:27 PM
Oh wow, that sounds awesome. I'd love to see the photos you pick out for the whole year! ^^

Along with writing Nev's bio I plan to set up a website to host my photos and blog.  I will share da link.

Oh and I don't mind writing multiple characters if the need arises.