Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Geek

So Ritsu is cotton candy? I think Bre has a sweet tooth :p

Deamonbane

That's because the guys are so busy getting distracted....

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

*devours Wash* See they all need extra flavor, you're just straight up sweet all on your own *winks*

*glances to Rolin and grins* You offering to tuck me in, dear?

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

WashAutumstar

ah i see, well maybe things should get a little salty first ;) 32

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Proud Geek

Tharic

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 12, 2012, 07:51:11 PM
*glances to Rolin and grins* You offering to tuck me in, dear?

Bad.. so very very bad..

Quote from: Proud Geek on December 12, 2012, 07:52:48 PM
See Bre told you Rolin wouldn't be happy

lol no doubts!

luphawk

Quote from: Illuminate on December 12, 2012, 07:48:50 PM
*Slips up into Lup's lap* but it's not so bad, especially surrounded by so many women... *winks, and kisses on the nape of his neck*

*Hugs lumi close and starts rubbing my hand down her back again*  very true my dear, very true.

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Illuminate

Quote from: luphawk on December 12, 2012, 07:54:03 PM
*Hugs lumi close and starts rubbing my hand down her back again*  very true my dear, very true.

*Catches Lup's hand, and whispers against the lobe of his ear* That's 35, dear

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Rolin on December 12, 2012, 07:53:23 PM
Bad.. so very very bad..

*laughs and shakes her head slowly* Oh no, dear...when I'm bad it is so very much worse than that! *winks and goes back to tormenting Proud, licking more of the sweetness from his neck*

Illuminate

Tharic

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 12, 2012, 07:56:05 PM
*laughs and shakes her head slowly* Oh no, dear...when I'm bad it is so very much worse than that! *winks and goes back to tormenting Proud, licking more of the sweetness from his neck*

lol

Falstaff

WashAutumstar

or 37, clear your head men, its just.... ok i forgot what i was going to say, they're just so beautiful

Breathless Intent

*laughs at Wash* Don't listen to Rolin, he's a bad influence! So how many non-licks he gets??

Josietta

Do we count Falstaff even if he's not posting his number?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Proud Geek

*Shivers at Bre's licking* so not fair, no way I can count

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

No - some of the boys have decided that they are convinced by the wiles of us ladies enough that they don't contribute to the counting. *grins and nudges Proud's chin with her nose* Like this one here!