Wyverns Mate (Extreme, Open)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 30, 2009, 07:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Wyverns Mate

Setting:
A modern day setting, Where the supernatural, and mortals alike mingle and live side by side, the humans almost completely unaware.  Magical creatures follow the mortal laws that are set up, so as not to draw attention to themselves, they also live by their own society's laws and customs.  these laws basically adding up to, "Do not let mortals know of our existence". 

There is a hierarchy to this society, Dragons, and dark ones are at the top, and everyone else at the bottom and in between. A rivalry between the dragons and the dark ones have been around for as long as anyone can remember, they both struggle to be the dominating race, and as such they both believe their race is the superior one.

Recently there has been a faction of beings, comprised up of Dark Ones, Wyverns, and a handful of other beings that are tired of the way things have always been.  They seek to stop the war between the two races and bring a tentative peace to their world.  This game will focus on this small faction of beings, who's work is seen as being almost sacrilegious to everyone else in their world.

City: London

Idea:  I wanted to start a group Rp, which would be based on both Katie MacAllister's Dark ones, and Dragon series.  This will be a story of warring septs, scandal and of course the differences between these two species.  As would be expected neither species likes the other, and this has escalated into an almost all out war.

Characters:

Dark ones: 
Beings that are likened to vampires, but they are damned and cursed to be born without a soul.  To save it, they have a "beloved" someone who was born as their mate, once they fully "connect" with their beloved, through a few rituals, their soul is redeemed, and they are bound together.  Only in this way can a dark one redeem their soul. 

Dark ones are very closely organized, if something happens, you can be sure that word will spread like wild fire.  They tend to keep details about themselves private, and you will almost never see a dark one who is not very well off. 

(I was searching for more information on them , because it has been a while since I've read any of the books, so I am rusty when it comes to information about them, and it seems like there will be a handbook, with all their information going up soon, I'll link it if it ever does come out.) 

Beloveds and Dark ones have a very special bond,  once bound a Dark one can only feed from their beloved, blood from anyone else is poison to them.  And the Beloved will live as long as their Dark one, never aging.  So one cannot live without the other.  I'm changing the one cannot live without the other to...a dark one cannot live without their beloved...but if the dark one dies, the Beloved will continue to live...unprotected.  And the Beloveds are usually something other than another Dark one...but I don't think they have to be something else.

The seven steps of joining(between a Dark one and their Beloved):

1. Marking- when you can communicate with your partner without talking i.e reading each others minds.  Also this can be done from any distance...any except the Akasha(purgatory) and the court of Divine blood(heaven)...But surprisingly it works in Abbadon(Hell).
2. Protection from afar-kinda self explanatory, but if I find a better explanation for it I'll update this.
3. Exchange of body fluids- This can be through spit, blood etc.
4. The Dark one entrusts their life to their mate, giving them the means of their destruction.
5. Second exchange of bodily fluids, again it could be any bodily fluids, blood, cum, etc.
6. When the Beloved to be helps the Dark one overcome his darker self.
7. A blood exchange , followed by a sacrifice the would be Beloved would have to make to offer something in recompense for the Dark ones soul.

Dragons:
Dragons will have human forms, but can shift into their dragon bodies, usually in times of fierce emotion, and while in the throes of intercourse.  There are 4 different dragon septs.    Details about the dragons, and their septs can be found in the link below.

[url=http://www.dragonsepts.com/dragon_handbook.php]http://www.dragonsepts.com/dragon_handbook.php

All septs have an element, the dragons, while not weakened by other elements, have a great distaste for elements that are not their own.

There are four dragon septs: the green dragons (thieves; element is water), the blue dragons (trackers; element is air), the red dragons (warriors; element is fire), and the silver dragons (healers; element is earth).

all dragons can breath fire, handle flame.  But a wyverns flame is different than a regular dragons, it works almost like a purifying flame, although it is extremely deadly, the only one who can take and not be hurt by their flame is their mate, and being a mate is something the person is born with.  A Wyverns mate can be a mate to any wyvern and is not strictly born to be with one.

For wyvern's, there will only be one per sept, everyone else would just be a part of the sept, which could include second in command, body guards...etc.

you can be either a dragon, or a dark one, although there are other creatures in both these book series, so if you really want to be something other than a dragon or a dark one, just pm me with your idea, I'll see if it will work. 

Basically:

this will be free form, so any ideas you have would be great, and if there are any of you with knowledge of the book series please feel free to impart some of that knowledge here  ;D  oh and you don't need to have read any of the books to play in this game:)

We are currently in need of more Dark Ones!  Please join, we would love to have you;)

~Attention anyone who is interested in joining the game~

We are in need of a few more Dark One characters to join the ranks within our group.  But in the interest of being specific I am going to make a small(really small) list of what kind of Dark Ones we specifically need.  The list will go from most needed to least needed at the moment.

• Militant Dark Ones - In other words Dark Ones who are focused on racial 'purity,'  those who feel that they are the natural leaders, and as such are superior than any other 'other world', and 'human world' race.  They are the main rivals to the Dragons, and the Coop who threaten this ideal. 

This group believe it or not is not the antagonist in this game, but rather the norm, just as the Dragon side is.  The antagonists of this game are the Co-Op.

• Rogue Dark Ones - The Antagonist's - They are comprised of those who do not wish to remain on the side of the Militant Dark Ones, so they join the Co-Op.  They join for a vast number of reasons, some to stop the oncoming war they feel looming between the Dark Ones and the Dragons, some because they feel they will gain more by switching sides, and some because they are bound to the Demon Lord funding the Co-Op, and their experimentation's.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kathadon

This sounds interesting....Have room for an Irish dragon?

Green ofcoarse ;D
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Aiden

I support this game and any dark ones who wish to be incinerated by dragon flame!

undisclosedtoyou

Hey Aiden, Kathadon^^  We always have room for such awesome men!  An Irish green dragon it is than:)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

I'm already in the game...

Has been claimed for Vektor's new look!

undisclosedtoyou

Gahhh your dragon is scary! lol.  And I know your already in the game, how could I forget the Aiden?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

vend

This sounds interesting.  I'll like to join in, once I read more into what happen so far in the RP...

undisclosedtoyou

Well the only thread that's really coming through to this game is the Queens Castle, everything else is being scratched because we are sorta starting over.  And even than the only obligatory thing that would need to be read is the last post in that thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

The game started but it slowly died before any first post were made, two of the orginal players (me and reign) made it into a solo.

Reign's character "Dasha" is the Queen of the Dragon flights (a self imposed title for some reason I do not recall) and I am her acting consort/guardian "Vektor".

Dasha and Vektor live in a castle along the beaches of Normandy, France (hidden by a  magical protective field to prevent normal humans from knowing it exists). From there, they watch over and handle events of the numerous septs around the world, on a "diplomatic" trip, Vektor stumbles upon a villa that is serving as a breeding nest for dark ones/dragon hybrids.

SOOOOOO

If the game continues on with how me and Reign had picture the solo to go (but the original GM (undisclosed) reopened it and is in the process or recruiting for it (yay)).

The game I think is going to kick off with Dasha and Vektor incinerating this nest and we expect the ripple to stir up not only the humans (who will have some hint that dragons are real, but the dark ones and dragons.

Some dark ones might agree that their kind should not mix.

Some dragons will feel the same.

Then the dark ones and dragons who think mixing races is evolution or good for X reason.

So there is many sides one can pick in the story, which can lead to a violent dramatic plot.

Edited- cuz I am brain dead tonight

undisclosedtoyou

And don't we just love a turbulent/violent plot?  I sure as hell do >:)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

I am not sure how gore-tastic the book series is, but I want all of Europe  to go into world war 3!

I think the original setting was in London, but not sure what it is going to be this time around.

undisclosedtoyou

The series where semi violent, but more contemporary romance than anything.

*Nods*

Yup it's set in London.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Posting this so people don't have to go digging. I can always edit it if something changes. Basically, it was meant to steer the septs, dark ones and anyone involved into a frenzy.

Also noted: Dasha and Vektor have failed to produce offspring. They later find out the reason is due to a curse put upon them by the blue sept, who were the most victimized by the couples clan.

Quote from: Reign on September 29, 2009, 07:05:34 PM
At home in France, the appointed council of the Black sept were in a moral dispute with the Blue sept. Peace treaties were meant to be drawn up. Yet it seemed that her democratic party had hit a roadblock.

Past transgressions of Baltic trickled down to Mordred's reign, and thus Dasha was naturally the next to be scrutinized. The brutality that the Endless War brought upon Bastiano's descendant conveniently resurfaced following the coronation of the blue septs newly appointed Wyvern. While the upheaval brewed it's potent sting, and the blue weyrn claimed they were victims of a plot of genocide, their newly appointed Wyvern was consorting with the enemy. A darkone who was named the blue Wyvern's mate.

Dasha's people received the tip from the cunning Red Wyvern, Rin. Who also had conveniently popped up on the radar after centuries of aloofness. The conspiracies were far too shallow for one to claim 'confusion.' And those turning a blind eye to the eminent war close at hand would be classified as being 'against the cause.' Dasha had already chosen her side. This time there would be no neutrality. Thus making those who would not fight enemies of the black and red septs.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

Bumping this for people who are looking to start an epic war against dragons, vampires and humans!
Inquire within!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on October 03, 2009, 10:38:22 AM
Bumping this for people who are looking to start an epic war against dragons, vampires and humans!
Inquire within!

*Pokes the Aiden*

Someone is eager for this game to start back up>.<

But I can't blame you, this is one of those games that just has so many possibilities with the right cast of people.  Once we get a few more people interested I'll create a new Character bio thread, since reusing the old one would make things so much more cluttered.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Eclipsed Northern Star

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

I feel apocalyptic and want to integrate more violence into a game.

I know fighting a dark one in full dragon form might be unfair (one on one) so...maybe there can be something that forces dragons to fight in human form.

For Vektor, since he is more "old school" in combat, I want him to have a high frequency blade in case we have any heavy gun users. A simple combat system can be agreed upon by those getting in fights. 

precious

oooh.  i'm interested.  anybody have any external links with information about the dark ones? 

Treena

i would like to play a human or beloved for a dark one.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Skye

Quote from: precious on October 03, 2009, 11:41:42 AM
oooh.  i'm interested.  anybody have any external links with information about the dark ones? 

Clicky
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on October 03, 2009, 11:50:46 AM
Clicky

Dammit Reign!  Always beating me to the punch o>.<O

Quote from: Treena on October 03, 2009, 11:49:02 AM
i would like to play a human or beloved for a dark one.

I think that can be worked out, I'll create a character thread today.

Quote from: precious on October 03, 2009, 11:41:42 AM

Alas Reign beat me to sending you the link.

*Makes fist at Reign*

One day I will beat you! hehe.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 03, 2009, 12:02:56 PM
Dammit Reign!  Always beating me to the punch o>.<O

I think that can be worked out, I'll create a character thread today.

Alas Reign beat me to sending you the link.

*Makes fist at Reign*

One day I will beat you! hehe.

>.>
<.<

o>.<O  <-- cute mad faced Dis

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on October 03, 2009, 12:06:48 PM
>.>
<.<

o>.<O  <-- cute made faced Dis

Lol I try my best to make them cute, if only to show my resolve at beating

*Points in your direction while mouthing "you"*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

precious

Sooo... dark ones are always male...or are y'all free-forming that bit, too? 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: precious on October 03, 2009, 12:33:05 PM
Sooo... dark ones are always male...or are y'all free-forming that bit, too?

The original game had it that women could be dark ones to, but if someone makes a good argument I could change it, woman would still be sorta dark ones...just with a soul lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 03, 2009, 12:37:03 PM
The original game had it that women could be dark ones to, but if someone makes a good argument I could change it, woman would still be sorta dark ones...just with a soul lol.

See, you beat me there. ;)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on October 03, 2009, 12:42:35 PM
See, you beat me there. ;)

Lol, but...but now I can't state my resolve to beat you Reign! >.><.<  gahhh!

*Snickers*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 03, 2009, 12:44:48 PM
Lol, but...but now I can't state my resolve to beat you Reign! >.><.<  gahhh!

*Snickers*

Crazy attracts crazy! <3
/hijack
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Hahahaha, your so right lol.

Okay getting back to business, I'm working on the character bio now...before I leave all day to do all the things you can't tell your mother about...no matter how much your bribed >:)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Eclipsed Northern Star

Might be up to joining depends but more than likely yes XD

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Lunar Eclipse Ninja on October 03, 2009, 02:22:05 PM
Might be up to joining depends but more than likely yes XD

Great, well I hope you do decide to join^^
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

NSEMinion

This looks interesting.  Need another dragon?  Or alternately, any plans on including a demon lord or Vendiger?

precious

do you have a template sheet you'd like us to create our characters by?  :o

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: precious on October 04, 2009, 08:43:38 AM
do you have a template sheet you'd like us to create our characters by?  :o

I started working on it the other night but my insomnia finally allowed me to sleep for two hours and I fell asleep at the comp.  And than I've been rather busy, but I'll be working on it now, so hopefully I don't pass out again...

Quote from: NSEMinion on October 03, 2009, 10:00:30 PM
This looks interesting.  Need another dragon?  Or alternately, any plans on including a demon lord or Vendiger?

We can always use another dragon:)  Hmmm I would include a Demon Lord but this plot doesn't really call for it, although I might have to contemplate that.  As far as a Vendiger, I wanted to have one in the last game, but it never really worked out.  Hmmm tell you what, if you wait to create a character bio until everyone else has posted their characters, I'll see how our dragon and dark one ratio works out.  If we have a good number of both, I could probably squeeze a Vendiger in.

As far as people wanting to play a dragons mate, or Beloved, I would suggest waiting until after a few character bio's for Dragons and Dark ones go up, so that you could contact players and come to an agreement on being partnered with them.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Clio

Dang it...I wanna be a beloved. (predictable, I know)

Anyway, a game with Reign and Dis? Yayness! And I guess Aiden too...*grins*

But anyway. Let me know if a dark one comes in needing a beloved.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Belladonna1

Don't know how late I am in posting this, but if you're short in either groups, I'd love to play!!
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Kathadon

Posted my dragon. I hope he meets muster.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Christa McGinn on October 04, 2009, 03:53:07 PM
Dang it...I wanna be a beloved. (predictable, I know)

Anyway, a game with Reign and Dis? Yayness! And I guess Aiden too...*grins*

But anyway. Let me know if a dark one comes in needing a beloved.

Lol, it would be the awe-some to have you in the game.  Let's see how many Dark ones signed up, and than see if we can get you something yummy^^

Quote from: Bella on October 04, 2009, 04:58:46 PM
  Don't know how late I am in posting this, but if you're short in either groups, I'd love to play!!

Not late at all, feel free to join.  We'd love to have you.

Quote from: Kathadon on October 04, 2009, 06:59:12 PM
Posted my dragon. I hope he meets muster.

Very well written Kath, I love your character already ;D

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

NSEMinion

I can handle waiting.  And if it turns out there's no place for either a Vendiger or a Demon Lord, I can do a dragon.  I'm versed in combat rp, so I can handle being part of the Red sept.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: NSEMinion on October 04, 2009, 11:40:38 PM
I can handle waiting.  And if it turns out there's no place for either a Vendiger or a Demon Lord, I can do a dragon.  I'm versed in combat rp, so I can handle being part of the Red sept.

Yeah If I cam incorporate a dragon lord or Vendigar I so am, no question.  But a res dragon would be awesome to, just because I have a soft spot for the warriors.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I was just thinking plot, and I was wondering how people would feel if the group we're focusing on in theis game where being funded by a Demon Lord?  I know it does have a negative connotation, but we can make it so that the group is slightly leery of the demon lord while still seeking his protection.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

-Will always vote "yes" to demon activity.-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on October 05, 2009, 03:20:38 PM
-Will always vote "yes" to demon activity.-

I know right.  We already have a guy who can play the character so it would open the game up a little more.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 05, 2009, 03:28:15 PM
I know right.  We already have a guy who can play the character so it would open the game up a little more.

-Smiles widely!-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

How does a demon lord work in the game? He is the one sending the races to war?

*needs to go do some research*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on October 05, 2009, 05:44:26 PM
How does a demon lord work in the game? He is the one sending the races to war?

*needs to go do some research*

Think of a ruthless corporate head of a mega conglomerate, who kills and could change forms, and has from 1 to millions of minions and you have a Demon Lord:D  We have a guy wanting the part of that or the Venidiger, so I thought if we can work it into the game, we could have a shiny new Demon Lord.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kathadon

So a four way war between the Darkones, Dragons, Hybrids and the minions of a Demon Lord?

Sounds funtasitic.

Now where did Kenneth stash his automatic weapons and grenades....?
My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

NSEMinion

I've been rereading Up in Smoke, because I couldn't remember what happened with the red sept's Wyvern and came across an interesting little factoid involving dragons and Demon Lords.
Not sure if you want to include it in this rp, but in the books, it's impossible for a dragon to be a minion of a Demon Lord.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kathadon on October 05, 2009, 10:13:03 PM
So a four way war between the Darkones, Dragons, Hybrids and the minions of a Demon Lord?

Sounds funtasitic.

Now where did Kenneth stash his automatic weapons and grenades....?

lol, yups you got it exactly.  There would be our group and , Hybrids, the Demon Lord entourage against the rigid "war" going on between the Dark Ones and the the Dragons.

Quote from: NSEMinion on October 06, 2009, 05:13:13 PM
I've been rereading Up in Smoke, because I couldn't remember what happened with the red sept's Wyvern and came across an interesting little factoid involving dragons and Demon Lords.
Not sure if you want to include it in this rp, but in the books, it's impossible for a dragon to be a minion of a Demon Lord.

Up in Smoke is the novels that are fixed on the Silver dragon sept right?

But yeah, I would completely want to add that in the game.  I know Dark Ones can be minions, but I'm thinking that non of our character have to be bound to the Demon Lord who is funding the experiments.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kathadon

Just picked up "Up in Smoke" myself for background info and thought it was a fun read. The book is cute and has enough action to satisfy.

High points:

Neptune the god is a surfer.

Gold acts as an aphrodisiac/cat nip to dragons. One whiff and they become very sexually aroused.

The demon lord in training that was once a Sally May sales rep. :D

Low points:

Everything is "Immortal" so gun fire and explosions, while inconvenient and painful, cannot kill anybody. Only beheading kills one dragon in the book. ::)

The demon lord that insists on being whiny and stupid the whole book at the same time you are supposed to be concerned about what he will do with access to the mortal world.

The dragons have no problem worrying about human authorities either bribing them or beating the hell out of them whenever they pose a obstacle with no repercussions for their actions.

My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kathadon on October 07, 2009, 12:52:42 PM
Just picked up "Up in Smoke" myself for background info and thought it was a fun read. The book is cute and has enough action to satisfy.

High points:

Neptune the god is a surfer.

Of course! ;D

QuoteGold acts as an aphrodisiac/cat nip to dragons. One whiff and they become very sexually aroused.

;D

QuoteThe demon lord in training that was once a Sally May sales rep. :D

Lol, there has always been ridiculous Demon Lords, i.e Aisling Grey lol.

Low points:

Everything is "Immortal" so gun fire and explosions, while inconvenient and painful, cannot kill anybody. Only beheading kills one dragon in the book. ::)[/quotes]

Dragons also have natural almost an abhorrent dislike for elements that are not their own, excluding fire.  The dragons aren't indestructible, they can be killed in battle, hence in the Aisling Grey Novels they make mention of fighting to the death to challenge a Wyvern.

QuoteThe demon lord that insists on being whiny and stupid the whole book at the same time you are supposed to be concerned about what he will do with access to the mortal world.

Well yeah, they may be whiny but they carry a lot of power, it would be sheer stupidity to underestimate one, especially if they are one of the main princes of Abbadon.

QuoteThe dragons have no problem worrying about human authorities either bribing them or beating the hell out of them whenever they pose a obstacle with no repercussions for their actions.

I would to lol.

But yeah do we have anyone wanting to be a Dark One, believe me when I say that Dragons are not that much more powerful than they are, at least in this game they aren't.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Quote from: Kathadon on October 07, 2009, 12:52:42 PM

Gold acts as an aphrodisiac/cat nip to dragons. One whiff and they become very sexually aroused.

That explains why Vektor and Dasha go at it like rabbits...hornier more rougher rabbits.

Skye

Quote from: Aiden on October 07, 2009, 03:39:21 PM
That explains why Vektor and Dasha go at it like rabbits...hornier more rougher rabbits.

-Has added in the post that the bed we broke is made of gold!- Bwahaha
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Hahahaaaa, I love it.  I just realized I haven't created a character yet, I'll have to do that.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

dragonblossom

Hello, I saw this and was interested. One of my current things that I've been wanting to explore has been dragon/human relations. But I don't know anything about this series. I took a quick look at the website, But haven't had a chance to sit down and read it thoroughly.

Would I need to have read the books to be able to play this accurately? I'd love to play a dragon or a mate of a dragon. I am an experienced RPer, but I don't want to mess things up for everyone due to my not knowing this series. I may have to pick up one of these books to read as the concept is intriguing. ^_^

Treena

hehe i haven't read any of the books and am hoping to able to rp in here as well i am not going to play a dragon my self i am playing a human that open to mated with a dark one or dragon or demon if they wish lol. hope you do play and have fun sweetie.

~looks at dis~ i love rping with you sweetie and hope to keep rping and since i didn't mention this before i love your new avatar.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Aiden

Hey Dragonblossom, even if you have not read the series feel free to join.

I am trying to send this game into a brutal war type story line.
Dragons against Dark ones, against other dragons and any humans who get in their way.

Last time we tried to make recreate the different septs, but it is hard to fill so many roles. So if you wish to join as a dragon you can either be in favor or against the current Black ruling sept orders.

Black Ruling sept orders-
In game I don't think there is really one (yet, that is based on what Dis and Reign wish to bring in from the series)
The only "law" my character holds with a near righteous zeal is that Dragons and Dark ones are forbidden to mate and/or produce offspring.

I pictured the Black Dragon Sept to be like a large corporation, they handle issues for other septs on a global scale.

dragonblossom

Great! So I'll read up and get informed and submit a character once I'm back from vacation. Sounds like it will be fun. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, yeah feel free to join blossom.  And thanks Treena, we do seem to play in a lot go games together lol.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Eclipsed Northern Star

Hey im going to join school was hecktic for midterms but i do wan to play a beloved and Treena is awol due to eyes.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Eclipse on October 22, 2009, 08:31:55 AM
Hey im going to join school was hecktic for midterms but i do wan to play a beloved and Treena is awol due to eyes.

Good luck on your mid terms! 

Okay once I get my character for this game written up we can start.  I'm thinking it'll be in a week or so.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

darn it.... did i miss this one???

Skye

Quote from: Duchess on October 23, 2009, 07:06:01 PM
darn it.... did i miss this one???

No, you haven't. We're still trying to get more players to restart the game. :D
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Are there any limits to the sects that can be joined?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Skye

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 09:36:58 PMAre there any limits to the sects that can be joined?
What did you have in mind?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Quote from: Reign on October 23, 2009, 09:42:35 PM
What did you have in mind?

Looking at the character sheets, it's a non-issue, but I wanted to join the green sect, and I wanted to make sure there was no limit to the number of dragons per sect.

Skye

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 09:45:01 PM
Looking at the character sheets, it's a non-issue, but I wanted to join the green sect, and I wanted to make sure there was no limit to the number of dragons per sect.

No, there is no limit to the amount of dragons horded per sept. You're more than welcomed to affiliate with the Greenies. So far, this is all we have regarding the dragons:

Blue Sept - Open
Green Sept - Taken
Red Sept - Open/Taken (Unsure)
Silver Sept - Open
Black Sept - Taken

EDITED
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Quote from: Reign on October 23, 2009, 09:47:22 PM
No, there is no limit to the amount of dragons horded per sept. I don't believe we even have a Wyvern for that clan yet. But you're more than welcomed to affiliate with the Greenies, or even claim the Wyvern status. So far, this is all we have regarding the dragons:

Blue Sept - Open
Green Sept - Taken
Red Sept - Open/Taken (Unsure)
Silver Sept - Open
Black Sept - Taken

All right. And how do dragons age? Like, what would be a dragon's age to be at the same level as a person in their early twenties?

Skye

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 09:50:18 PM
All right. And how do dragons age? Like, what would be a dragon's age to be at the same level as a person in their early twenties?

In Katie MacAlister's series, her oldest Wyvern was born in the year 412.
Since we're not really getting technical with the rules of how old verses the appearance of the dragon's mortal form appears, you can use your own discretion-I think.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Quote from: Reign on October 23, 2009, 10:05:35 PM
In Katie MacAlister's series, her oldest Wyvern was born in the year 412.
Since we're not really getting technical with the rules of how old verses the appearance of the dragon's mortal form appears, you can use your own discretion-I think.

Thanks. Making a sheet now.

Skye

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 10:38:02 PM
Thanks. Making a sheet now.

AWESOME!

-----------------------------

We could also use Dark Ones, for those who don't want to play dragons.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

i was the darkones leader?? is that still possible??

Skye

Quote from: Duchess on October 23, 2009, 10:55:33 PM
Hmm, not sure Duchess, sorry. I'm gonna leave that question for Dis to answer.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Quote from: Reign on October 23, 2009, 10:42:03 PM
AWESOME!

-----------------------------

We could also use Dark Ones, for those who don't want to play dragons.

And...done. Tell me if I need any changes.

Skye

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 11:06:36 PM
And...done. Tell me if I need any changes.

Quote"She is a classic vamp"
That confuses me ...
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Quote from: Reign on October 23, 2009, 11:12:29 PM
That confuses me ...

BAsically, she uses sexual appeal to seduce major targets in order to gain access to otherwise restricted areas, rather than using stealth or more indirect distractions.

Duchess

thebobmaster

Duchess

still lost..what happen to the old character sheet??

Skye

Quote from: Duchess on October 23, 2009, 11:20:37 PM
still lost..what happen to the old character sheet??
The old thread is still somewhere in the Extreme thread. But, as stated:

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 01, 2009, 02:30:04 AM
Well the only thread that's really coming through to this game is the Queens Castle, everything else is being scratched because we are sorta starting over.  And even than the only obligatory thing that would need to be read is the last post in that thread.
So, just check with Dis about your old position.  ;)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Duchess on October 23, 2009, 10:55:33 PM

You can be, but this game is going to be mainly centered on the faction of people who are in the middle, trying to unite both the Dark Ones and the Dragon Septs.  Your more than welcome to your old position, but you have the option to change your mind about it.

Quote from: Duchess on October 23, 2009, 11:28:56 PM
here is my old character ..so Dis can react  later : https://elliquiy.com/wiki/CS_group

I like your old sheet, just reformat it to the new character sheet and post it, it should be fine. 

On another note, how does everyone feel about my character being a hybrid of the two races?  Genetically altered of course, and aged until he reached 17, the wonders of magic and genetics oh my lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 24, 2009, 06:01:45 AM
You can be, but this game is going to be mainly centered on the faction of people who are in the middle, trying to unite both the Dark Ones and the Dragon Septs.  Your more than welcome to your old position, but you have the option to change your mind about it.

I like your old sheet, just reformat it to the new character sheet and post it, it should be fine. 

On another note, how does everyone feel about my character being a hybrid of the two races?  Genetically altered of course, and aged until he reached 17, the wonders of magic and genetics oh my lol.

Dun-dun-dun! And the plot thickens... -squee-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

undisclosedtoyou

Alrighty, my character is finally up, I gotta apologize for the length, I wanted to throw in a little more history, since my character is connected to the shadowy organization introduced in this game.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Fuck no you better not be sorry, that was one hell of a character!

Great job Dis, that character alone gives the story a "centralized" plot to work with.

Duchess

SICK!!!!! that's the sickest character I've seen.... this is getting better and better.. should work on finishing my character darn it..

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: TheDevil on October 25, 2009, 07:09:49 PM
Fuck no you better not be sorry, that was one hell of a character!

Great job Dis, that character alone gives the story a "centralized" plot to work with.

Thanks, that was what I was working on to.  I need to edit it of course, word everything just right, but for the most part it's fine.

*Hugs the Devil(Aiden), and gives him some smooches*  Damn man, trying to flatter me lol.

Quote from: Duchess on October 25, 2009, 07:23:36 PM
SICK!!!!! that's the sickest character I've seen.... this is getting better and better.. should work on finishing my character darn it..

I definitely loved your character to, I like them all actually.  I think once every ones bio is done, we should discuss who is going to be in what faction, how we are going to have everyone in the main story, and so on and so on....maybe it would be a good idea for me to create an OOC thread? lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Yea an OOC idea would be great.

Saves comments on story and stuff for the OOC.

undisclosedtoyou

Alright, the OOC thread is up, you can find it here.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Crovonovin

If there's still room here, I would be very interested in filling the role of the Silver Dragon.  I imagine that role would offer up quite a bit of conflict, giving the (justified) animosity between the Black and Silver sects.

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, you can be a silver dragon, and the animosity will be refreshing. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Wish List!

• More Dark Ones
  • The Blue Wyvern
  • The Silver Wyvern
  • More Dark Ones?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on November 30, 2009, 05:29:17 AM
Wish List!

• More Dark Ones
  • The Blue Wyvern
  • The Silver Wyvern
  • More Dark Ones?

Oh Please join us.  We would love some new blood;)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Great Triangle

If anybody is interested in playing as a character who supported/was William Shakesphere in the late 16th century and was in some way responsible for the death of Christopher Marlowe, (or possibly kidnapped him) I would be quite thankful.  :-) 

The character would be a major rival of my character, Tann Rinn Mitoga, the red Wyvern, since she liked Marlowe and hated Shakesphere.  Much of her lifestyle is presently based around the emulation of Mephistopheles from Marlowe's The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus.   (Though she's likely to imitate characters from other Marlowe plays given the chance)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

We're still in need of a few Dark Ones to enter our game. 
So feel free to pop in if your interested!!!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on December 14, 2009, 12:24:17 AM
Any room for a female chara?

We have plenty of room for another female character.  If you don't mind creating a female Dark One, than we would love to have you.^^.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on December 14, 2009, 01:10:24 AM
I will get started on it :)  ty

Oh no problem, I'm happy to have you, and I can say that everyone is to:)  You'll be helping to build up our Dark One group!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

~Attention anyone who is interested in joining the game~

We are in need of a few more Dark One characters to join the ranks within our group.  But in the interest of being specific I am going to make a small(really small) list of what kind of Dark Ones we specifically need.  The list will go from most needed to least needed at the moment.

• Militant Dark Ones - In other words Dark Ones who are focused on racial 'purity,'  those who feel that they are the natural leaders, and as such are superior than any other 'other world', and 'human world' race.  They are the main rivals to the Dragons, and the Coop who threaten this ideal. 

This group believe it or not is not the antagonist in this game, but rather the norm, just as the Dragon side is.  The antagonists of this game are the Co-Op.

• Rogue Dark Ones - The Antagonist's - They are comprised of those who do not wish to remain on the side of the Militant Dark Ones, so they join the Co-Op.  They join for a vast number of reasons, some to stop the oncoming war they feel looming between the Dark Ones and the Dragons, some because they feel they will gain more by switching sides, and some because they are bound to the Demon Lord funding the Co-Op, and their experimentation's.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's