A Cinderella Story

Started by MidnightKisses, January 25, 2012, 12:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightKisses

OK just letting everyone know, I leave my profile on 24/7. If I don't reply fast its because i'm at work or asleep or doing one of many college projects. Please don't be mad or drop our role play. Thanks.

Ideas

Best Friends

ALWAYS
1) We have ALWAYS been together, I mean our moms apparently got pregnant at the same time, went to the same Dr. at the same time, we were born in the same hospital, at the same time, and our cribs were even next to each other. We even lived next door our whole lives. I know you like I know myself, you probably better then I know myself. We are best friends, its not my fault I feel in love... But it is your fault for pretending to like me.

It was four years ago you hurt my feelings, four years ago I moved three states away, four years ago was the last time I saw you. I'm now 19, so are you. And I'm back. What happens this time?

PINKY PROMISE
2) Do you remember the promise we made? The one where you would wait for me forever? You never said anything about me having to wait for you... The promise didn't include cancer, you getting sick, you leaving me to go to hospitals far way. What now? Do you remember? I do... I'm still the nerdy, awkward, silly red head you left behind. I still have no social graces and this is my 20th letter this month, you still haven't replied... Its been 12 years, you should be 19 and I'm 17. You promised to come back. You haven't, You promised to write back. You don't, You promised nothing you stop us. You lied. Whats worse it the fact that, your still alive. You just forgot about me.... Goodbye because you were my only reason to live.

Basically a suicide girl writes her true love who promised her the world then forgot about her, finally her remembers to reply to her letters when he gets one that says shes going to kill her self (Passage above). You don't write back, you don't call, you fly to her side in Georgia where you find her in the hospital. Now you have a chose, come see me and go through with your promise or know you will be the reason I die.

FORCED LOVE
3) One night a girl prays to get her best friend back, he was six years older then her and her parents had sent him to prison, now that she is 20 he finally is allowed out and She goes to get him only to find the nerdy little boy she had lost to the law a rough bad boy of 26. When she doesn't give herself to him the first night he starts to plan how to get it. By any means but only from her.

KISS ME
4) Best Friends aren't supposed to have sex, to kiss, to hold hands, to cuddle, to spend every waking moment together. But we do... WE really should not because you wont leave your girlfriend and I'm free as the night is long. We have decided tonight will be our last night together. Our stolen night. Unless something magical happens tonight will be the last night we ever spend together.

In this world it is not faith that saves us but defiance.

OOs

MidnightKisses

Supernatural

I'm up for any pairing and the plots are just ideas and I'm willing to at anytime change my ideas around.

SEDUCTION
1)I have always been the little girl next door but when you return from your bossiness trip (Yes there is Little bit of an age play here) you realize I've grown up, and you seem to have an ever growing need for me. Little do you know I'm half succumbs and I need your lust to keep  me alive. Slowly though you start to get angry because you start to realize ta ht the attraction you hold for me isn't natural. What will you do when you break the 'spell' what will you do when my demon comes out to play?

INNER DEMON
2) Who say women have to be the demon? You are an incubus demon (or half) and you see a girl who you are truly attracted to, you get to know her and find her more and more attractive becasue she seems to be imhne to your demon. Now do you fight your demon who says to bedherand leave? Do you bed her and leave? Do you fall for her? Does she end up pergnant? Does she not submit to your demon so you take what she wont give? What do you do? What will your demon do to her?

SMOKE
3) What would you do if you were dying of lung cancer? If you had never smoked? What if you met me, an 'angel' or a freak with the knack of healing and I could make you better because oddly you saved me from some thugs. But there's a catch you have to see me at least once a month for a year or once a week for three months. Either way you find it a problem because I smoke because I have no effects. Will you try and change this tormented angel with a past so scarred most people would be traumatized or will you walk away and live what little time you have left, unhappy?

TATTOOED
4) In the world you live in the 'supernatural' isn't supernatural just normal, one day you stumble upon a little tattoo shop where I work little without you knowing. I even own it, you find the place appealing and ask about the sign in the window saying that one of the upstairs rooms was open to rent. Of course you offer to move in and I have no chose but to accept. I'm a tattoo artist with the power of iron, so my inks are mostly iron which with my power I make sit in you skin in the design you want. I make the best designs but doing any type of work using a power is illegal with out a permit. I'm 18 and its not possible to get a permit tell you are 21. What will you do when you realize i'm breaking the law? Will you become my accomplice? will you black mail me? or will you turn me in after having your way with me?

OOs

MidnightKisses

Sexy models to adapted to plots
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Now some sexy/cute anime to adapt to plots

10)
11)
12)
13)

OOs

MidnightKisses

Disney, With a twist

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
1) Beauty wasn't innocent but the beast was, the witch said he was selfish and vain when he refused to have sex with her, Beauty though; was a tramp bedding every man at least twice except that noble man who wanted her so. Its been said she even bedded her dad a couple times though it was never proven, anyways one day Beauty was trying to get away from the awful man who she refused to bed and ran into the forest. While in the forest it started to pour and she arrived on Beasts door step soaking wet. Now, Beast is a kind and gentle souled but seeing the dripping Beauty in front of him might just make him bed her, and break his curse.

AILCE IN WONDERLAND
2) Alice, much to manys surprise, is still a virgin. Her mom gives free rides as does her older sister so many had thought the youngest would follow their foot steps but she didn't. Well one sunny after noon she got it in her head to to hide in the rose garden only to see a rabbit darting about, much to her delight she followed it to the base of a tree and while trying to find the hole that it disappeared into she slipped and stumbled into it. Fall fall fall she did, and into the Wonderful Wonderland.

This one will have a male (Or if you have friends multiple guys) playing about two or three men. The hatter being a definite.

LITTLE MERMAID
3)The little mermaid isn't so little anymore, her breasts are large, her hair long, and many merman want her but she doesn't want to settle for any fish cock, she wants human cock and she doesn't care if is belongs to her dear Prince or not. Shes even figured out to get on to land, here's the catch she must have cum in one of her orifices every hour to keep her alive while out of the water, that means there's going to be a lot of her and you, her and him, her and that guy sex.

I haven't figured out the plots for these two yet but if you guys have ideas please hit me up.

REPUNZEL
4)

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
5)

More pictures...

[imghttp://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/fairy-tale-fantasies-calendar-sexy-disney-pin-up-06.jpg]http://[/img]

OOs

MidnightKisses

OutcastsX Popular
(Also Forced)

1) Im the homeschooled 'nerd' who lives next door, you have never meet me, seen me, but you know about me. One night its about 11 you are getting ready to leave your house for one of the biggest partys of the year when you see me climbing out of my window in ripped up jeans, a old long sleeved flannal and sneakers with a large back pack on my back. Running toward me and throwing me in your car you realize im Really pretty and you find out the slutty popular girl who is hosting the party is my cousin and that the bag houlds my party clothes.

But this is a probalem, you like me but your the quarterback and you cant like the nerd. No matter how pretty she is.

2)Im a 17 year old girl who is already in collegue, your a 22 (or older) male who finds me attractive. You ask me over for a 'Study' date, while studing you slowly get closer closer until you can get me and pin me. You are a nerd, a big nerd, and even though im a nerd Im seen as popular and pretty. Your out to get you revenge by rapeing me. then keeping me as a fuck toy.

3) Your a slightly nerdy outcast and im a popular bitch, but im not really that bitch when im not around my friends, you have always been my close friend but me treating you like a lower being has to stop. So your going to make it.

Yes another forced story. Deal with it.

And yes all three are a craveing.

OOs

ginandjuice

Your version of Beauty and the Beast sounds very intriguing!

MidnightKisses

CRAVING
Yes I know that there are duplicates

UNKNOWN
1) Im the homeschooled 'nerd' who lives next door, you have never meet me, seen me, but you know about me. One night its about 11 you are getting ready to leave your house for one of the biggest partys of the year when you see me climbing out of my window in ripped up jeans, a old long sleeved flannal and sneakers with a large back pack on my back. Running toward me and throwing me in your car you realize im Really pretty and you find out the slutty popular girl who is hosting the party is my cousin and that the bag houlds my party clothes

ANGEL?
1) Long white silver hair, silver eyes and milky porcilin like skin with oddly pink lips. She is half angel, she has lived secluded in a forest because the goverment had hopped to use her as a weapon. But when the did she went in to a comotose state leaving them with a useless girl. Its been ten years and they have given up hope. When she awoke from her 'Sleep' Five years ago she fought despertly agianst them but never truly harmed them until they caused her to bleed her purple blood. Once they did that she would attack to subdue.
You are an exagent assigned the task to protect her, you have to because if someone figures out away she canm be a weapon but more importantly, she is too naive for the outside world alone. You will be her father, brother, best friend and foe. She will love you and hate you and more then that she will always be at your power.

(I want age play [her looking 16-19 you being 25-32] dom/sub, and any oher thing you can think of)

PETITE
3)At 18 with flaming locks she doesnt make much of a 'Splash' in the spy assian world you live in, your on one side and she the other. Shes tiny, known as Tinkerbell or Fire Fairy but you never gave the rumors any mide because your supriours didnt mind them or tell you to give heed so when you are snecking into a presidental suit that should hold the newly married mob boss and come across instead the pixy sized girl with moves like a pro you are more then surprised. She takes you out and handcuffs you to the bed taking most of you equipmet with her. Now your out of revenge

(FORCE!!!!!!)

OOs

MidnightKisses

RED
Oh My Freaking GAWD!!! RED HEADS!!! I love them I mean LOVE, LOOOOVVVEEE them. So here are a few red heads with or without plots

Unique
1) Eyes that verge on pure dark blue silver and hair that is bright apple, fire, RED she is unique. SHe was the skill of death, in the world she lives in few are bornm the 'Gifted." She was born with the gift of death. In reality it is the skill to survive that is her gift but she has been used sense birth as an assian because who is better at killing, fighting, surviving then one with her skill? You are the person she is supposed to kill but instead of condemming her you say thank you. And then she cant kill you, your gift is that of speech. You can put what you mean or feel behind your words and they become a demand. By saying thanks you placed you 'thought' behind it of 'Stop'. What will this strange relationship be like as she runs, hides, stalks and trys to kill as you walk slowly, saftly, and command your way through the forest heading to her home to destroy it?

HOME
2) When the blond haired hazel eyed daughter of the hot shot lawyer in the little town decided to rebel it wasnt like the wear ripped jeans thing it was full out dying her hair bright read, cutting the locks to below ear length and buying a new wardrob with her daddys new 'girfriends' criedt card. Normal parent reaction? To have the hair bleached and lock the kid in their room for a week. Her dads? The take all the new clothes lock them in a steamier trunk give his daughter a trian ticket and made sure she was on the trian.
You are the 'Friend' or the 'Creep" As she puts it, that her dad kept out of jail for what ever horriable thing you did or the horriable thing you were accused of doing. You got a call from MR.  Hotshot and were told to take the pretty short haired red head in hand (Any means possiable/necssary) and teach her a leason. No matter what.
(Bondage/force would be good for this one)

Now Random Pics

There are ver few guys I will plead for you guys o play for me but this guy is it!

ANYWAYS...

OOs

MidnightKisses

My Guy Pictures
Just ideas of guys I will fuck in a heart beat
I love Eye Candy

Anime

1)
2)
3)
4)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
Human

9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

OOs