Ultimate Avengers pg, Heroes needed

Started by VoluptuousVixen, April 16, 2012, 06:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

1) Ultimate Black Panther.

This version of Panther does not have the ability to speak. He is also a mutant in this verse.
Allready been faglisted by Nick Fury as been a good recruit. But T`chella is homesick and dosent allways agree with American policys.

2) Ultimate Thing.

A younger version of Ben Grimm. After the F.F split up he killed Victor Von Doom. He is now a member of SHEILD. He suffers from severe depression and is feeling rather lost and needs to be a hero.

3) Ultimate Human Torch.

He is very similar to his regular version. But he is in Europe trying to finde himself. Fury can see the power potentiel that this kid could have to be a real hero. A definate Candidate to be a Avenger.

4) Ultimate Falcon

Falcon is allready on SHEILDS books, he is a real solider a fighter. Mabye its time he was in the big leagues.

5) Ultimate Punisher

Frank Castle is a dangrous Man, he needs to be reigned in. But Could be the strongest of Avengers.

fallensaviour

but, ultimate thing hasnt looked like that since ultimate doom

JDrew Spider

I might be interested in playing black panther
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

VoluptuousVixen

JDrew Spider please feel free to submitt a bio for Black Panther.
FallenSavour, this is going to be set before Ultimate Doom so Ben still looks like this.

fallensaviour

so, based on antecdotal evidence, this is taking place after ultimatium but before and possibly instead of human torch moving in with spider man?

VoluptuousVixen

The events of Ultimatum have occuerd. as Have Ultimate X (Wherein Fury Recruited Wolverines Son, A new *Angel*, Firestar and the Hulk) with the help of Karen Grant aka Jean Grey. As well as the New Ultimates Tale where Thor was reserected.
However the SpiderMan and Avengers storys never occured and we will re-write those eventualitys.
Would you care to join us? You are more then welcome. xxx

fallensaviour

i prefer original characters, so hard to write in someone elses voice, but i am a huge fan of marvel universe 1610 :D

so is fury officially in charge of shield or is that still carol danvers?

VoluptuousVixen

Yes fury is now back in charge as dancers is taking the blame for ultimatum. Please feel free to submitt a bio for a character if you're own design. The more the merrier. X

JDrew Spider

Where is the character sheet and how many characters can we play?
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

VoluptuousVixen

J Drew Spider. I think two is a good number of characters. Who ellse were you thinking? xxx

JDrew Spider

Ultimate Storm...:) or perhaps Ms. Marvel...god I really can't make up my mind.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Gladiator0161

Mind if I butt in? So, what's the story for this? It looks interesting.