Off-canon Mass Effect story (F/F or F/F/M)

Started by Jacqueline, January 08, 2012, 05:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqueline

Hey there!

I'm looking for another lady to re-start or start this story all over again. It is not required to be familiar with the Mass Effect games at all since it is a very off-canon story. I'm mainly using it as a sci-fi setting and because the races and the setting allow for a lot of creativity. It can really take place at any point in the timeline or simply at an undetermined year in the future.

You can play any character that you like, canon or not, and make her as important as you desire, although as far as races go I do have a preference for Asari and human.

As for my character I twisted the setting a little and figured out a plot in which a group of Asari and Human scientists managed to hybridize their races the other way around, which means that they were able to create the first Asari-Human hybrid that actually looked like any other human in appearance, even if she shared several traits of the alien race, such as a natural bluish hair, purplish blood, vivid green eye color and natural biotic powers on par with the Asari race without any need of implants at all.

She will be very attractive and pretty feminine and with a tendency to wear high heels at all times, I didn't decide her age but she will likely be in her middle twenties unless you have a different preference.

And finally, I have a few plot ideas for the story but it is really up to discussion. As a short summary, the story starts with my character fleeing from her house because someone is trying to track her down and she ends up meeting your character. As for sex... it's really up to discussion too so it can be a sweet romance or something more NC alike if needed. In the case of a F/F/M pairing, it would be more of a love triangle with me playing both ladies.

If you like my On and Offs then feel free to send me a PM, don't answer here please!