Blondie Revolution - (Ai no Kusabi) Looking for Characters

Started by Jag, May 24, 2011, 01:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

I've actually never read the original book. I would like to, but it's so hard to get. I've only seen the OVA and know what I can find on the net that sounds accurate. The biggest difference from the canon universe that I'm toying with is Jupiter interfering with Ceres because he/she is pissed off about Iason and Riki.

And yeah, stout is a liquid drug. That confused me too at first.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Saerrael

Writing my character's history.
*catches his brain and puts it back into his skull* STAY! Damn it..

Suiko

*Prepares himself to be severally out-classed in the profile department* He he, I'm never good at the bloody things ^^;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Nadir

I've only read a little of the online translation, but it's very info-heavy. ^_^

*licks Eros*

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

My brain isn't doing much better, Saerra...also, 4 pages of chatter...I think it's time for an OOC thread. >.>

By the way, haven't decided what section to put this in. I'd like to keep it out of NC. Also, I tend to put sex towards the back burner in group games. More so considering what is written on that fan site about Ai no Kusabi:

QuoteIt seems that fans are well aware of the fact that sex was not acceptable among the elite, but for some reason they choose to ignore it. What we can see in the fanfics instead are elites taking their pets (or furniture!), or sleeping with each other on everyday basis. Raoul raped his new pet, and so what – what's so strange about it, why should he feel guilty? Raoul and Iason were lovers once... but of course! A typical Blondie can't go through a day without a fuck... why should anyone be surprised? We start to get an impression that sex among the elite is absolutely common and normal, that the whole taboo in fact doesn't exist.

But if that was so, what would make Riki and Iason so special?

We can assume that Iason wasn't the only elite in Eos who broke his celibacy. There had to be others that yielded to the temptation (although if any of them did it regularly is a whole another question). Still, it was something rare or at least unspoken of, it was considered a shame, disgrace and first of all – it was forbidden. The picture of elites fucking around and making no big deal of that seems a bit out of place to me.

Probably going to stick this in EX, cause I'm paranoid. Everyone okay with that?

By the way, there is a map to give everyone a general idea of where everything is...but I can't find a bigger version than what is on that site.

If anyone can find a bigger one that lets my terrible eyes read the smaller print, that would be great.

And don't worry about being 'out classed'. I haven't read the small translation that Eden has yet. So I think Eden is the most educated of us all right now. ^__^

Saerrael

Would it be alright to have a Mongrel who is not aware of the specific details of what happened three years ago?

Also, I'm not seeing a map, there.

Nadir

Bigger map

And don't think I'm all that, Michi. I have no idea what the difference between Tanagura and Midas is. o.O

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Nadir

How strange, I'll host it.

Oh, also, found this just now; AnK locations

Saerrael

But, anyway!

If it's fine a mongrel doesn't know the details of what happened three years ago, I have a profile.

Jag

Quote from: Saerra on May 28, 2011, 08:55:53 PM
Would it be alright to have a Mongrel who is not aware of the specific details of what happened three years ago?

Yes it is. I'm thinking that those in Ceres may not know all the details anyway. Most just knowing that Dana Burn was blown up by a mongrel and most not knowing that a Blondie was involved or the details of Iason's and Riki's relationship. Though I figure a few would know and others just don't think it's true.

*patters off to make OOC with resource links!!*

Saerrael

From what I know (and it's not much I do know) it made sense to me. ;)

Profile time. It's not big, mind.

Name: Yoichi (妖一)
Mongrel, Elite, Furniture, Pet: Mongrel
If Elite, what category: N/A
History/Bio:
Up until three years ago, Yoichi had absolutely no problem with how the world he knew was organised. As long as he got to fight (and win, of course), fuck around and steal to his heart's content, he was fine with it and with who he was.
He thought himself free. Or as free as one can get as a natural born being. Sure, he was looked down upon by the Elites, but who wasn't? All he knew was his own world, and he made damn sure he could keep his place in the game of life.
Only when he found he couldn't move through all the places he'd travelled through before, he started to curse who ever thought of that little joke. Now all he, and others like him, were basically bound to roam Ceres. At first that was fine, but it didn't take long for Mongrels to grow even more aggressive. He actually had to fight for his life, now, not just his place in the society. He and the gang he was in had to change to terrorising Ceres to keep up appearances. A lot more than before. They couldn't, and wouldn't, just roll over and let lesser gangs take over.
In the three years after the shut down, apparently caused by something related to a Pet and an Elite, Yoichi grew. Not only into adulthood, but also in power, and took over the gang he was in and made it his. He doesn't particularly long back to the days of old, but wouldn't mind punt the face of whom ever decided to limit his freedom, either.
Appearance:
Light blue eyes. Coppery/ brown short hair. Black lashes, brows and.. other hair.
Silvery scar on his forehead where he's been scratched by a dagger.
Very light scarring to the left of his face (around his temple) which is probably from a burn wound when he was very young.
Scratches and cuts on his lower arms. Mostly from (gang) fights.

Yoichi (妖一)
Japanese name meaning "bewitching/seductive first (son)

Picture's full version.

Suiko

Mmm, sexiful Saerra... Also would Lito know about the incident? Surely he wouldn't since he doesn't need to know, and he's only been alive fore three months in the first place?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Jag

OOC!...chatter goes there now. Profiles can still be posted here though.

Eros, Lito might hear about it a little, probably complaining about the new restrictions and such, but he wouldn't likely know the whole situation. Probably not much more than the mongrels in Ceres know.

Nadir

Name: Katze
Mongrel, Elite, Furniture, Pet: Ex-furniture
History/Bio: Born a Mongrel in Ceres, as all Furniture, Katze used cunning and guile to make sure his gang stayed fed and sheltered, the leader taking him as his pairing partner soon after Katze joined. He wasn't happy with life in Ceres, however, dreaming of an easier life. For him, that dream seemed in reach when, while receiving a vaccine, a doctor at Guardian said there could be a position for him serving the Elite for a few years, with a full Midas citizenship at the end of it.

Of course, it was too good to be true - as soon as he agreed, he was sedated and castrated, then put through a few months of training. Furious and bitter at the mutilation though he was, he could not escape, the Furniture tag already in place. He didn't fight for very long, knowing if he didn't bend to the trainers wills, they would break him.

After he was trained, he was bought very swiftly, by the most powerful man on Amoi, Iason Mink, for his unusual pure hair colour and his overall aesthetic appeal. He served the Blondie faithfully but soon became bored with doing nothing but chores each day, so he learnt to hack into Jupiter' systems from his personal terminal. As sly as he thought he was being, Iason discovered what he was doing and how close he was to causing a revolution, and laid open Katze's cheek with a whip as punishment. He also 'released' Katze, though he never truly gave him freedom. Following Iason's command, he entered the black market and worked his way very swiftly to the top, controlling what came in and out of Midas closely.

Iason controlled Katze from a distance for more than a decade, until his death. Since then, Katze has been working on autopilot. Riki was his friend, and he had great respect for Iason, though has little thought for revenge or revolution... yet.     
Appearance:

Jag

Mmm...Katze. Make sure to post that in the profiles thread too, Eden.

*licks Katze's scar*

AmericanAngel

OMG I wanted to join this board for a long time now!
I'm so happy! So, is it possible for me to create my own Ai no Kusabi character for this RP. Just if its still available.
Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1% lie about it.