Cross Edge type Interest Check

Started by Undercov3rL0ver, January 12, 2010, 03:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undercov3rL0ver

I'm posting this as an interest check to see if anyone here would be interested in a Cross-edge like rp.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with Cross Edge, it is a game in which characters from various different games are sucked into a different world, that is consuming souls from their worlds. They must work together to free the souls and return to their home worlds.  In essence, it is a major cross-over game.  This rp would be similar, in which a world has appeared  that is drawing souls from other worlds into it.  Only strong souls with a strong attachment to their bodies are able to fight back and free other souls.  The rp'ers, i.e you guys, would be responsible for two characters, at the least, one hero, and one villain.  Your characters can be from anywhere, including games, movies, t.v. shows, books, you name it. You can even be yourself (with some adjustments, so you can fight off enemy monsters and such of course).  Another thing I should mention is that the characters lose most of their memories when brought into the new world, so that could have an effect on the rp. Anywho, are any of ya interested?
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

Saikotsu

Hey Undercover, would I be able to use original characters?
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

Undercov3rL0ver

of course. You can make original characters if you want.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.