Usani

I wanna do a rp based off this: "You're hearing rumours about me
And you can't stomach the thought
Of someone touching my body
When you're so close to my heart
I won't deny what they saying
Because most of it is true
But it was all before I fell for you."

2 people, 1 guy 1 girl, best friends since high school and now in college together.  My character in the past year has secretly fallen madly in love with her male best friend and her other best friend can see it too.  My character tries to ignore the feelings shes been having for him for as long as she can but now it's starting to affect her physically and emtionally.  They've always hung out together but now it's to the point when they're not hanging out or talking on the phone she gets stomach aches and even head aches at times.  The only reason she has never brought her feelings to surface is because of what she's seen in the past with him.  He has dumped almost every girl he has ever dated after about a month and now he's even rejecting every girl that asks him out so she thinks he'll do the same to her.  But, what she doesn't realize is that he does that only because he's secretly in love with her too.  So, one day he notices she hasn't been at her usual Saturday morning coffee spot for the second time in 2 weeks.  He becomes worried and goes to talk to her other best friend to find out what's really going on.

Usani

Choices for male character :  Anthony

Jack

PM me if interested and please put which guy you chose in the 'Subject' line.