The trials of a shemale pony (for a M or F Dominant) (Futa/Ex/NonCon)

Started by Jessica, September 11, 2012, 10:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

It hadn't always been this way. Lauraine Luvscox - a shemale pony, adapt at trotting, high-stepping, and all manner of sexual perversities - had once been Lewis Granger, successful businessman and all-round asshole. After months of dealing with his shit, his constant, lewd comments, his long-suffering secretary Helen Polter decided Mr Granger had to go. And what better way to enact revenge than by having it arranged for him to be shipped off to a covert Pony Farm, where people - either willingly or, more often, UNwillingly, are converted into shemale ponies and trained up for the benefit of their owners - in this case, Ms. Polter. It's been over a month since Lewis went missing. No-one at his place of work seems to mind, and the police just recently stopped searching...

In this story I'd like to play as Lauraine, following his/her conversion and training. The rough steps I have in mind:

- Initial capture/abduction
- Conversion into pony shemale - breast implants, slimmer waist, fake hooves on the hands and feet, tail, ID barcode etc.
- First training sessions in trotting, prancing, stance, behaviour etc.
- Regular milking sessions of both the breasts and the member.
- Punishment sessions.
- A party with Helen, where the new pony is shown off.
- Eventual sale, and the story end.

More details can be discussed in PM, if you're interested. If you are interested please take note I'm only interested in playing this as a shemale/futa character - I haven't had my fill for a long time, and I'm eager to give it a go again!

Jessie x

Jessica