Interest Check: Erotic Cosplay Cafe

Started by Mathim, September 23, 2008, 06:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I read this hentai doujin off of aerisdies.com and I really liked the story, I thought it would be fun to try out in a group setting if any girls (and guys) might be interested. The girls would mostly be the waitresses in various costumes (maids, nurses, etc.) and the guys would mostly be the customers. Of course we can switch things up and have female customers or gay customers coming in for male waiters, whatever roles people feel most comfortable with.

Basically, the owner is a sleazy, lazy jerk who doesn't want to pay the girls very much, and they're all working for him either because they're desperate or they're being blackmailed. They all live in the upstairs apartment above the cafe, and work there part or full-time (might be best to be part-time if you're not too frequently online.)

The girls can do dances, striptease, whatever, doesn't necessarily have to be sex (especially for the cheapskate customers.) There can even be groups and double-teaming.

The actual doujin can be viewed here: http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat8513p1.html

Well, anyone who's interested, please post and if possible, mention what sort of character you'd want to play. And tell your friends!
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Hunter

*cough*  What about just cosplay in general?  Maybe the customers can dress up that way for a discount?

Mathim

I'm not sure people would dress up like that in public on the way to the cafe; maybe if they were allowed to change inside the cafe, then sure, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to do that. But none of them do that in the doujin this is based on, so the thought hadn't crossed my mind.

I'm only keeping this open until Friday morning; if no one is interested by then, screw it. I'm probably going to be cooped up inside after my toe surgery anyway.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).