[Black Dawn] Modern Fantasy - Conclave Characters Needed - Open Recruitment

Started by Wispyr, October 14, 2016, 10:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wispyr

Game threads to go live tomorrow! Get in on the action!

Still need members of the conclave, male characters in general and it'd be neat to see more fay/kindred/awakened enter the ranks.

Rummy Tum Tum

Hmm...muy interesante. Consider me checking this out ;D

Edit: I claim Henrique Ferrari's face. Think I'll be making an incubus.

Wispyr

Yay! More skulls for my throne blood for my game people to play with! Got your sheet, Rummy, should be reviewing it this evening.

In other news the threads should also be up here shortly... So more people. Stop in. Say hi. Get your creature on.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Wispyr on October 30, 2016, 05:10:45 PM
Yay! More skulls for my throne blood for my game people to play with!

My inner Warhammer-nerd is suddenly intrigued.  Khornate?  Or are you just one of them, jumping on the bloodwagon?

Rummy Tum Tum

Quote from: Wispyr on October 30, 2016, 05:10:45 PM
Yay! More skulls for my throne blood for my game people to play with! Got your sheet, Rummy, should be reviewing it this evening.
Fantastic! ;D

Wispyr

Quote from: Arcannyx on October 30, 2016, 05:15:20 PM
My inner Warhammer-nerd is suddenly intrigued.  Khornate?  Or are you just one of them, jumping on the bloodwagon?
Unlike them, I am actually very familiar with the lore behind it. :p

Though I'm a much bigger fan of Warhammer Fantasy than I am of 40k.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Sasquatch421

Ok... I've changed my mind for the second face claim. While Peter Steele would make a decent giant, he's a better vampire type character. I'm going to change my face claim over to Kane Hodder since I love him so much!

bubby

And the Dragons Maw will be open for business soon! Definitely looking for possible employees/customers/suckers!

Elysian Radiance

And Amoureux is also up and ready for business and kinky fuckery!
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Rummy Tum Tum

Oh boy! Here I go fuckin' again :P

I feel Richard will be visiting both of these establishments frequently ;D

bubby

Quote from: Rummy Tum Tum on November 05, 2016, 11:55:15 PM
Oh boy! Here I go fuckin' again :P

I feel Richard will be visiting both of these establishments frequently ;D

Yyaasss... come visit!  >:)

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Wispyr

Kuroneko

Quote from: Wispyr on November 06, 2016, 12:48:17 PM
You most definitely have the time. ::)

Sadly, I really don't. Not until after Thanksgiving, at the earliest. And perhaps not even then.

bubby

Quote from: Kuroneko on November 06, 2016, 01:01:55 PM
Sadly, I really don't. Not until after Thanksgiving, at the earliest. And perhaps not even then.

:-(  Busy Kuro is always busy. <3

Kuroneko

SeraphAzriel

Perchance does this roleplay still possess open slots?  The premise is rather intriguing and I like what I've seen insofar from many of the submitted character sheets.  I've also noticed that there seems to be quite a dearth of members of S.A.F.E. operatives.  If there is space available, I'd like the opportunity to posit establishing such a character.

bubby

Quote from: SeraphAzriel on November 06, 2016, 09:04:56 PM
Perchance does this roleplay still possess open slots?  The premise is rather intriguing and I like what I've seen insofar from many of the submitted character sheets.  I've also noticed that there seems to be quite a dearth of members of S.A.F.E. operatives.  If there is space available, I'd like the opportunity to posit establishing such a character.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I mean... yes please! Many slots open! Come play!  O:)

SeraphAzriel

Well, that's a rather affirmative response.  XD  Hmmm.  Well the gender ratio seems to be pretty even.  But there's most definitely a heavy disposition with the current membership towards the Seelie.  Hom hrum.  Then in that case, I just might make a human operative of S.A.F.E.  Or perhaps a Fay?  I'm assuming that we can have characters associated with the organization.  During my initial read through of the lore I didn't see anywhere that said we weren't able to play as members.  I've got a faceclaim that I've wanted to use for a while now, and this might just be a good venue to try it out in.  In that case, can I get a bit more information regarding the organization?  I get that they're funded by the United Nations, but does that give them unilateral authority within sovereign nations or do they have to work within those national/local/regional law enforcement jurisdictions?  Furthermore are they a paramilitary organization or more of a law enforcement one?  I'd like to get a good idea of what kind of authority that an operative has in the course of his duties.

Elysian Radiance

Hehe... there are many open slots. -eyebrow waggle-

But no really, of course! We're always taking new blood!

And we are looking for more men, but play what you please!
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

bubby

Quote from: SeraphAzriel on November 06, 2016, 09:33:24 PM
Well, that's a rather affirmative response.  XD  Hmmm.  Well the gender ratio seems to be pretty even.  But there's most definitely a heavy disposition with the current membership towards the Seelie.  Hom hrum.  Then in that case, I just might make a human operative of S.A.F.E.  Or perhaps a Fay?  I'm assuming that we can have characters associated with the organization.  During my initial read through of the lore I didn't see anywhere that said we weren't able to play as members.  I've got a faceclaim that I've wanted to use for a while now, and this might just be a good venue to try it out in.  In that case, can I get a bit more information regarding the organization?  I get that they're funded by the United Nations, but does that give them unilateral authority within sovereign nations or do they have to work within those national/local/regional law enforcement jurisdictions?  Furthermore are they a paramilitary organization or more of a law enforcement one?  I'd like to get a good idea of what kind of authority that an operative has in the course of his duties.

All of those questions are wonderful ones, and as far as I know having a character in S.A.F.E would be awesome. What you need to do is PM all those questions to the Boss Man Wispyr!

Wispyr

The gender ratio is actually pretty wildly skewed. We really need a few male characters.

A Fay/Kindred/Awakened could absolutely be a member of S.A.F.E. though I'd say Kindred/Awakened are much more likely - if it was a Fay agent, there could be potential drama down the line, but that's not something that's a problem per se.

S.A.F.E. at this point has unilateral authority across the nations to deal with the Seelie and the things from the Golden Dream (the Blight). They operate on their own, independent of outside influence, and their leadership is tasked with making the appropriate calls on Seelie activity across the globe.

bubby

OR.... ooorrr... he could be doing his job and just answer you here.... >_>

SeraphAzriel

Oh, really?  :O  Well, I suppose that there's probably a few people like me who haven't made or haven't finished character sheets. 

Well in seeing what we have so far, I think I might just go with a Human or a Kindred at most.  I've already an ability in mind that could make him a most useful asset within S.A.F.E's arsenal.  Aside from the likely considerable conventional firepower and explosives at their disposal. 

Mmmm.  Unilateral authority.  Oh the possibilities...  //wipes drool off chin.  Right.  Near tyrannical power.  The potential for abuse is high so...there needs to be something to keep from it being incredulous.  Hom hrum...  Heh.  Alright I think that I've got a pretty good idea.  I've noticed that we've quite a few characters operating on the grey morality.  Perhaps its time to introduce some good, healthy idealism into this bleak future.  After all, everyone can point out S.A.F.E. as the bad guys when there's no real face that they can put to them.  An organization is made up of people after all.