You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 20, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: World of Warcraft 7.3.5  (Read 122 times)

Offline NaiahTopic starter

World of Warcraft 7.3.5
« on: January 16, 2018, 07:04:55 AM »
I did look for a thread, but didnt find a recent one? If there is one, sorry!

So, who is looking forward to the new patch today/tomorrow?

Im not :( They are making all the Ulduar achievement points into legacy, so I will be losing loads of points (dont raid current content atm) and seeing as I am an achievement hunter this SUCKS  :'(

Offline Aiden

Re: World of Warcraft 7.3.5
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 03:21:56 PM »
I haven't read the patch notes, I like the scaling in old content but it doesn't matter as I don't plan on leveling.

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 03:54:41 PM »
I actually hate the scaling, it was what annoyed me about Broken Isles, I couldnt keep up gearwise (dont really do dungeons) so the mobs kicked my ass while lvling :P I liked that you could go a lvl or 2 above them and kill them more easily.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 04:28:49 PM »
I would have liked a combination of what they did in Lich King, lower level zones and more options.

I haven't played alts as I hate having to do the same damn quest line all over again. At least with Lich King I could alternate starting areas.

Offline SithLordOfSnark

• Snarky Bastard | Loyal Friend | Video Gamer
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Join the Snark Side. We Have Cookies. And Snark.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 04:57:34 PM »
I don't play WoW, because I despise games that have a monthly subscription.

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 05:20:08 PM »
Lol Sith, everything costs something :P

And Aiden I think the Lich King expansion was my absolutely favourite (also the last one where I truly raided), nothing really compares to that. Given that I am an achievement hunter I loved that you could get tabards and grind the reps, and I HATE how you are reduced to doing world quests now, pisses me off to no extent :P

Offline Aiden

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 05:41:59 PM »

And Aiden I think the Lich King expansion was my absolutely favourite (also the last one where I truly raided), nothing really compares to that. Given that I am an achievement hunter I loved that you could get tabards and grind the reps, and I HATE how you are reduced to doing world quests now, pisses me off to no extent :P

I prefer the world quests over the daily hubs, at least this repetitive bull shit...is repetitive bull shit in different zones. Either way, being able to chose what you want (rewards) tends to work out well. If we are going to have to do dailies, I prefer this.

I don't play WoW, because I despise games that have a monthly subscription.

Thank you for the insightful input.

Online Theta Sigma

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 05:55:31 PM »
Whilst I'm not subbed at the moment I'm glad of scaling coming to the old world, especially to dungeons. Though I have just realised that Gnomeregan is now always lurking from 15 to 60... Damn.

Unsure about making levelling a challenge again though. I use heirlooms because I want things to be easy kills, I've done it nine times already and if I want to level an alt I want it to be quick. >_>

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 06:17:56 PM »
@ Aiden Totally agree with the WQ, I do like the chests you get as well. Its just I want all reps exalted and they have made that SO hard blargh.

@ Theta I have 12 characters: 6 lvl 110, and the rest over 95. Again, achievements, only way to level all professions and dont even get me started on how hard it is to lvl that now because it is connected to dungeons :P

Online Theta Sigma

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 06:26:34 PM »
I have about six 110s, a few in the 100s and a couple that need taking through Draenor when I decide I hate myself enough to want to do that. I have a Lock at 54 as my lowest. I did most through RaF, which is a total godsend. >_> I have an obsession with Feats of Strength, so I like to go out of my way to get those.

Mounts are my other obsession.

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 06:36:18 PM »
I lvled the 5 alts to 110 through pet battles *cough* :P The rest are likely going to happen the same way as I cant stand doing quests more than once.

Looove mounts too! Havent hit 300 yet though :(

Offline Life in Color

• Dame of Comic Delights The Cure to Writer's Block Comic Columnist Damned Tease Decidedly Distracting Crossover Queen Lover of Heroes and Villains Pro-Mutant #teamdreynastia #teamcap #teamsupes #teamgreenspider
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • 🎶 Avatar by Lithium <3 🎶
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 10:44:47 PM »
Hellllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Mythic raider here, kindly clear space for my massive something or other.

I have.... Two characters at 110.

I enjoy... Everything about the game, but I mostly play to raid and run M+s - I like the organization of the things. I played a Druid until the Tomb Tier, the resto tier was gross - now I play a Hunter. I love it. <3

I also enjoy farming herbs. And transmog - the real endgame for WoW is transmog.

I'm really excited to see WoW finally pick up on scaling areas - they're one of the last MMOs to pick it up. Not that I plan on leveling something from 1-110 again for a while, if ever. Maybe when they release Void Elves, for the race-specific gear.

Offline SithLordOfSnark

• Snarky Bastard | Loyal Friend | Video Gamer
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Join the Snark Side. We Have Cookies. And Snark.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2018, 11:48:36 PM »

Yes and no.

I own several games that the only cost has been the initial cost of the game.

I play others that are TRULY free to play and haven't cost me a cent.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 09:07:43 AM »
Hellllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Mythic raider here, kindly clear space for my massive something or other.

I have.... Two characters at 110.

I enjoy... Everything about the game, but I mostly play to raid and run M+s - I like the organization of the things. I played a Druid until the Tomb Tier, the resto tier was gross - now I play a Hunter. I love it. <3

I also enjoy farming herbs. And transmog - the real endgame for WoW is transmog.

I'm really excited to see WoW finally pick up on scaling areas - they're one of the last MMOs to pick it up. Not that I plan on leveling something from 1-110 again for a while, if ever. Maybe when they release Void Elves, for the race-specific gear.

Ohhhh Mrs. Big Bad raider!
=P

I recently started lvling alts, but they are all 100, so its just the same quest line over and over again, that shit aint annoying *He says sarcastically*

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2018, 09:24:19 AM »
@Sith I find that totally free games, lack something. They are just never good enough or you lose interest so quickly cause its boring.

@Aiden Why I lvl my alts with pet battles, gets me the achievement points for that and gets them levelled, but I am so annoyed at how hard it is to do professions now, which is the only reason I had them  in the first place.

@Life in Color Nice! Only done a few very low mythics myself, havent even done Antorus as I am only 924 ilvl atm.

Online Theta Sigma

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 10:20:58 AM »
Mind you, I've just found this in the patch notes and I'm pretty miffed...

The health pools of raid bosses from Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor expansions have been increased considerably. Bosses such as Ra-den and Sha of Pride cannot be soloed anymore.

I know it is likely for the upcoming squish, but still, these are age old bosses that have no impact on anyone anymore >_>

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 10:25:47 AM »
I still better be able to solo for mounts or I am going to have a fit :P

Online Theta Sigma

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 10:30:22 AM »
I still better be able to solo for mounts or I am going to have a fit :P

Not in SoO :<

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 11:10:01 AM »