Seeking romantic roleplay, potential fandom, definitely a cooperative endeavor!

Started by EnchantedFern, July 25, 2023, 08:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnchantedFern

Hey hi hello! My name is Fern for all intents and purposes and I have come here today in the hopes of spewing about some of my favorite things to roleplay and finding someone who may share in those interests!

Some themes/tropes/genres I enjoy include slice of life, angst, drama, supernatural aspects, fantasy, enemies or rivals-to-lovers, idiots-to-lovers, post apocalyptic settings, action, so much romance

In terms of fandoms I’ve always been interested in delving further into a few possible worlds? But not necessarily using canon characters, rather building a story out of the idea of one of these worlds if that makes sense? I’d love to do something with either a stranger things setting, something with the general vibe of the twilight universe but less racist, Hogwarts/Harry Potters universe.

A few housekeeping things if you folks don’t mind:

I write anywhere from one to like… ten paragraphs depending on the detail work, specificity, and drive given by my partner, I’m happy to write short and sweet or deliciously long and detailed. I prefer writing in the third person past tense. I do my best to keep grammar at the forefront of my mind but I won’t loose my cookies if there’s errors occasionally and I hope for that same grace.

I’m mostly interested currently in roleplaying with folks who play male characters. I’m happy to contribute a femme character and I don’t mind playing extra characters and npcs and all that jazz.

My schedule is a little crazy with my job but I have the availability to respond at least twice a day and would hope for someone who can give the same.

I have some vague plot ideas depending on what we’d like to pursue but I always prefer a collaborative experience where we can chat and discuss and build together based on shared interests. :)

I think my preferred method of communication would certainly be discord and I’m happy to give that out to folks who might be interested.

I usually don’t structure my posts this much because I really enjoy the little nuggets of gold that come from being open minded and willing to discuss things I don’t usually do! More than anything I just want to roleplay so I’m hoping that if you’ve read this and my ideas don’t strike you but my personality seems fun to write with then you’ll still shoot me a holler and give it a go :) thanks so much for reading this and I hope to hear from some of you! :D

Daddyd

wolvenrogue

Good morning.  I love to write romantic roleplay, and while I do not often write fandoms, I am a particular fan of  the John Wayne, Maurine O'Hara romantic comedies of the early 1950' s, and in particular   " The Quiet Man". Though I would happily write around any of the five films they did together. I think they are the best romantic comedy ever put on film.  
If you prefer, we can write a completely  original romantic story if you have a particular craving. 
Having read your request, I believe we are compatible. except that I do not have a discord account. Perhaps we can find a suitable alternatively. I  look forward to discussing this in greater detail if you are interested.