News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

I would love to teach you to dance.

If I accidentally knocked over your favorite plant while teaching you?

blackdeathskulls

As long as you didn't kill it, yes

If I got dirty while cleaning up the knocked over plant?

Mr Bigglesworth

As long as I could then help clean you up.

If I cleaned you up with my tongue?

Mordred

Ok.. I 'spose.. heh.. but are you wanting these more modern steps or a blast from the far ancient past? I'm versatile that way. Although some of my older moves do tend to be a bit more primal. *eyes her with a grin* Hmm.. something tells me you'd not mind.

.. if I slipped into stern-instructor mode.. brandishing a small paddle to swipe that lovely bottom when needed?

Not the secret plant in the corner. Please tell me  you didn't. Ohhh, I forgive you.

.. if I shed a few tears seeing my beloved blue plant with the pulsating buds.. in such a dire state?

ACK!

Yes!

.. if I sent out a quick meaningless question to not get ninja'd?
*See Pillory*

Mr Bigglesworth

If I Nina'd you every other message?

blackdeathskulls

I know you wouldn't :) but yes

If I wanted to take a trampoline and use it to bounce into bed?

Mr Bigglesworth

That sounds like fun.

If I joined you for a tandem trampoline --> bed jump - and the bed broke?

blackdeathskulls

Well... it is a water bed....... So maybe a little irked but I would still like you

If I made a peanut butter, chocolate, and cookie snack?

SailDaddy

OrchidofDarkness

Bring on the pillow fight. Yes

Would you like me if you ended up covered in feathers after the pillow fight
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Veluux

Only if you let me slowly pluck them off you one by one.

Would you like me if I let you win the pillow fight, but made it look like you beat me outright?

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

OrchidofDarkness

Oooh of course and thanks for maken it look like I won.

Would you like me if I offered to bath you myself

Veluux

As long as I can get dirty again right after.  ;)

What if pulled you into the tub with me, ruining clothes and cellphone to boot, but then bought you new ones?

OrchidofDarkness

Lmao as long as you dryed me off afterwards.

What if I gave you a shoulder rub while in the bath tub

Veluux

They do get sore from time to time.

If I promised to return the favor?

Sybl

Depends on the favor.

Would you like me if I didn't know your language?

Mordred

*lifts arms high.. sighing.. gesturing all that encompasses everything*

I've grown used to such a fact.. so.. yeah.. I'm wary of you, of course.. and quite suspicious.. but I like you.

.. if I spent an entire three months and eleven days planning and carrying out devilish pranks upon you?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Would those pranks mayyybe include some nibbling and late night romps? If so, I could probably find it in myself to like you. A little.

...if I only wore clothes covered in polka dots?

Mordred

What.. like day jammies? Heh.. that'd be cute.. or are we talkin' about a slinky bikini? Either way.. I'm in! I mean.. yes, I dig your ways.

.. if I mistakened you for an adorable lifesize dot-to-dot and started connecting those dots with my crazy blue markers?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

No I have told you before, when it comes to colors, I like yellow and orange, summer sun colors.

If I mixed my colors with the blue and changed your blue to green and brown

Mordred

Green I can handle.. I'm iffy on Brown.. Green is my slightly more sane cousin.. and she's a naughty little color who always teases me with those bad little curves and promises of sinful delight.

Did I just speak that out loud? Ok.. yeahhhh.. I like you. Despite your wicked intentions with the colors. *grabs his blue crayons.. whispering to them how they will always be safe*

.. If I, in a twist of fate, decided your bottom should be turned into a deliciously warm shade of red? *leaves it at that.. letting the mind fill in the blanks*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I can't think of anything I'd like better at the moment...*wriggles her bottom enticingly in his direction* YES, I'd like you a lot!

...if, after my bottom was well and truly spanked, I decided to turn the tables on you and spank YOUR bottom?

Mordred

*shifts from naughty vampire.. to.. naughty vampire in school boy outfit.. doing his best Alex (from a Clockwork Orange) accent*

I do believe I'd like that, yes I would! That'll stimulate those lecherous little cells inside, yes it will!

.. if I slipped into this mode so thoroughly.. I couldn't get back to my own blue-infested self?
*See Pillory*

blackdeathskulls

I would like to think I still like you. I'm pretty sure I would

If I had the most amazing hot cocoa ever?

Mordred

Are you implying you would share such a delicious concoction? Or could I just sit real close and watch those velvety drops slip through your lips? Eh, I'm easy.. either way, I like you.

.. if I dipped my pinkie into that hot chocolaty drink and smeared a mingling swirl of blueberry and chocolate along your lower lip?
*See Pillory*