Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msa24680

lenka

"your naked warm flesh on mine is what I desire.."

adroitgrayman

Just to fulfill you desires... I have walked over to you with that nakes warm flesh...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Bubbles

shsh..*blushes* kissing isn't easy at all.. >.<

why is everything so damn complicated to me lately?  O:
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

adroitgrayman

*smiles* There is no fun... if it is easy... I like the things which are tough... Close your eyes.... and feel those it... everything would be so simple.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Bubbles

you are so right.. :> -smiles and sniffles her nose with a napkin*
whispers: thank you..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

adroitgrayman

Kendra

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Autumn52

Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me, all I need is a bow an your the bestg gift I have ever gotten
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

Merry Christmas to you... Merry Christmas to you... Adroit keeps missing you... Adroit keeps missing you...

Chaosengine

I think I'm being followed... quick, change clothes with me!!

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Brian Boru

psssst...are the babies enjoying those lactating boobies? *drools*

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

adroitgrayman

I would love to fickle and taste them... it appears so tempting.

lenka

adroitgrayman

What are you waiting for then... the feast is in front of you... and close... Even the feast is desiring to get down you...

lenka

adroitgrayman

I had been waiting for this from sooooooo long...

TheLegionary

Cassiopeia

Dear, the host says you aren't in the proper attire to enter the restaurant ...

adroitgrayman

Leave those weighing tool and get inside, we could have things better than that.

abandoneddolly

TheLegionary