Started by ShadowsRun, January 24, 2022, 01:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowsRun

center]A LITTLE ABOUT ME[/center]

• I’m a PhD student from the US
• I come shipped with over 14 years of rp experience
• Self described nerd and musician, writer, animal lover

MY WRITING STYLE
• I play both male and female characters but am most comfortable with males. My preferred pairing is MxF, but I’m not opposed to MxM. Platonic relations are also 100% okay! I love them and will never deny a platonic!
• I do not have specific word counts, but I can write a lot when I get into a rp. 4 paragraphs is probably my minimum.
• I love OOC talk in rps! From headcanons to playlists to moodboards to random images I find on the internet and just chatting about life and memes!
• I have no triggers, but treat subjects that deserve respect with respect. There are some themes I won't do, but we can talk about that if it comes up. 
100% aro-ace here. I can write some romance, but erotic stuff is a little bit of a meh area for me. We can fade it if it shows up. !
I exclusively rp in third person past tense

WHAT I LOOK FOR IN PARTNERS
•Communication. This is really the biggest one. Let me know what you want to see, what things are working, and what things aren't. We're adults and this is a partnership! This is our story after all. Anything I post is just a guideline to get us started. I 100% won’t be offended if you bring your own ideas or want to change thing
• Related to the above, be open to plotting. That is my favorite part of this whole thing. I don't want it to be a one sides ordeal.

Now that we have all of that boring stuff out of the way, here is what I have as far as plots go. Most of these are abstract brain ramblings at best. Bring me your ideas and themes. The plotting process is something I love! That being said, these ideas are no where near set in stone, everything is vague as a means of being open to change.

PLOTS and IDEAS

HISTORICAL

I’m a bit of a modernist so 20th century is kind of my thing, but I can do some 18th and 19th centuries. I don’t do medieval and fantasy so sorry about that! I do have some plots in mind so hit me up if you’re interested! Below is some of the broader categories I’m up for it’s basically a timeline but we can fill in with things as we go! I am a historian but don’t let that scare you off! We aren’t writing text books here, if your knowledge of from that one video game you played or movie you watched, we can work with that!

• World War I
• 1920s
• World War II
• Cold War
•Russian Revolution
•All the 20th century chaos that was Ireland and Britain
•late Victorian
•American Revolution

SUPERNATURAL/SCIENCE FICTION

•ghost hunters
•apocalyptic inspired by fallout and metro
•Occult legit cult

MODERN

•A fluffier drama about ice skating
• spies, corporate espionage, and rebellion (a ww3 ordeal)

That’s all I can think of but my interests go far beyond the confines of this list. So if there is anything you want to try or if you have anything for me please feel free to reach out!