Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Patti Smith Gloria

Jesus Died For Somebody's Sins
But Not Mine
My Sins
Only Belong To Me

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Aiden

Aiden

Saerrael

Bloodhound Gang Fire Water Burn

'I'm the root of all that's evil yeah but you can call me Cookie.'

Bliss

I'm listening to Cake Boss. And my mother talking about Cake Boss. And also my mother talking about Facebook stuff.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Scribe08

Underneath

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

freakula86

Aiden

MadPanda

Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Autumn52

I love that song Aiden, Thanks for sharing. YUMMY
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Aiden

This band is one of my favorites, I am happy when I can introduced people to the music I like.

Juanes - Podemos Hacernos Daño

Autumn52

Love it!!! Spanish is such a turn on. I don't understand a word but damn if he dont translate in body language and sounds. YUMMY Keep em comin
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

MadPanda

And now this.  I don't normally do the goth/emo/deeper shades of black thing, but there's just something about Mr. Numan's work...

Dead Heaven - Gary Numan

Gary Numan - Pure

'Course, that may be because I found out he was still recording when I saw Dark City, which was a seriously cool film in so many ways...with a cool soundtrack.

Gary Numan - Dark
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Aiden

It's the beat I think, this title translates quite easily
"I felt infatuated"

Juanes - Me Enamora

LunarSage

Quote from: Xandi on January 12, 2011, 12:38:24 PM
Love it!!! Spanish is such a turn on. I don't understand a word but damn if he dont translate in body language and sounds. YUMMY Keep em comin

See I'm just the opposite.  To me, lyrics are more important than the music itself, so I have to be able to understand the songs.  It's also why I prefer "story" songs to random stuff like "Bad Romance".  Nothing wrong with other languages but I can't get into music that's not in English.

Oh and I'm listening to this.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Curse of Millhaven (Live)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Rozel

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Autumn52

That last one had a great beat it had me dancing around. They all do. I think it is the beat makes me happy. Yummy plus he is cute.

LOVE IT

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

DiverseDesires

On my 'want to buy list' the 'Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor' Album from Caro Emerald

Found two Two sessions/accoustic sessions today too:

Caro Emerald - Just One Dance

Caro Emerald - Just One Dance

Caro Emerald - Back it up

Caro Emerald - Back it up (acoustic) | SK Session
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Prototype

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Amberghylles

ArtemisHighmore

The silence in the house while the baby sleeps. Amazing