14th Feb - Fresh Plots, Fantasy To Modern, Any Gender

Started by Nadir, February 13, 2009, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

I've updated my Plot Page. I'm looking for any gender pairing, for any tag from Non-adult to Extreme. There are he/she pronouns, but they can be changed as desired.

Here are some sample plots;

Crush On Me Again

Setting: Modern/College
    Plot: He was a spoilt brat. She was the school outcast. He was her secret crush. She was his victim for cruel torments. He didn't have a care in the world. She left school and moved away. He missed her, but wouldn't admit it. She grows up. He throws a party and sleeps with this girl he hasn't seen before. It turns out, it's her. She came back, attending the same college. He can't believe it's the same person. She's rich, good looking, confident. He tries to date her. She refuses.

Circumstances lead them into ending up renting an apartment together. The boy continues to try and get back into her pants, the girl coolly rebuffs him. The tension spirals. Finally the girl relents and they start a relationship on her turns. He has to play the submissive for her whim, with rewards and punishments for his deeds.
    Desired Genders: F/m and m/F
    Desired Tag: [NA][VAN][BON]
    Notes: The boy should be a dominant-switch. This is a rare craving - modern setting. This can be long, or a series of shorts. I'll play either role. One, both or neither could be anthro/furry.

Under The Hill
    Setting:High Fantasy
    Plot:The Kingdom use to be weak, often invaded and poor - but some time a-hundred-and-fifty years ago, a new power rose. A line of Witch Kings with power never before imagined claimed the throne of the kingdom and defended it against its enemies. The first Witch King marched with only three dozen men - and conquered the neighbouring kingdom. The king continued to take land until he died, his son continuing to expand.

This continued, every generation taking more and more, none living to old age but each with a child with equal or greater power to succeed. Every few months, the current king returns to the castle built in the founding kingdom and leaves with powers renewed. They say the Witch Kings draw energy from the land of their fathers - but they are wrong.

Few know that under the foundations is a long stair, leading to a single, barred chamber. In the chamber is a a creature of great power, trapped under the earth and kept weak. The Witch Kings leech power from the creature to augment their own...

I see this as a mix between the current King and the young Prince visiting the creature. A friendship could grow between creature and Prince, though if it holds after the king's death is up for discussion.
    Desired Genders: Any
    Desired Tag: [BON][NC][EX]
    Notes: The creature could be anything from demon to angel or something else. It could be a he, she, shi or it.

Winter Sun
    Setting: Urban Fantasy / High Fantasy
    Plot:A couple are on their way back from a work's do. They are arguing - one of them has been cheating and the other found out at the party. Distracted by the argument, they crash... and one of the characters wakes up in a different world. The character keeps hearing things from his/her comatose self, like machine bleeps and doctor natter, and wants desperately to get back to their reality. A quest ensues.
    Desired Genders: Any
    Desired Tag: Any
    Notes: The time setting can be anything from sci-fi to modern to far history with a fantasy twist (like Life On Mars meets InuYasha, or ancient Egypt with dragons like Joust).

See my Plot Page for more!

Kittenchan

Ill do some type of kingdomy one. a prince or king or something to that idea gets a pet/slave or whipping boy type thing. either have the pet be afraid of him or be angery about it. anything is good with me right now.

pardon the lack of the caps and such. is on teh phone.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Nadir

Kittenchan

pet please... yaoi, regular? agressive or fearful or curious/sexual eager?

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Nadir

Yaoi, I think. You can choose your character's mentality. Any particular tags?

Kittenchan

That's what i was questioning. Cause you can do anything to me and my characters and I wont mind.

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Nadir