Pathfinder/D&D 3.5 Game: Crossroad of Worlds (Epic Fantasy; Interest check)

Started by Amethyst Dreams, November 07, 2011, 07:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterium

*peeks in*  I am interested, but it looks like you have no more slots. Such is my luck!  ;D
Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!

Altair1983

My Muse has seemed to escape me for the time being so thanks for the consideration but im going to have to withdraw from this rp.

drezdock

Quote from: Mysterium on November 10, 2011, 06:55:13 PM
*peeks in*  I am interested, but it looks like you have no more slots. Such is my luck!  ;D

^ What she said...

ShadowFox89

Is there anymore room in here >.>'

I would very much be interested in a PF version of the Shadowcaster :D
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Callie Del Noire

Amethyst Dreams

Thanks for those who have shown interest though at present the game still remains full with original party of seven.  Never-the-less I'm happy that there is still interest and will keep you guys in mind if there are any openings (though I'm hoping not soon as I'd love for a party to make it through intact ^-^)

As for a PF version of the Shadowcaster, I have yet to find a good version, but if anyone knows of it, let me know! lol

Oh, and at present the game has been launched under the Pathfinder system.
                                                                                                    A/A Update (16/4)

Callie Del Noire

Bummer. Had a sorceress that I played in elven sex goddes' game I'd like to have tried again. She was the character's story characters (an aspiring novelist type)

Mysterica

Lmao!  Sorry, we already have a sorceress planning on writing a book on their explorations right now being played by me.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Mysterica on December 24, 2011, 02:31:48 PM
Lmao!  Sorry, we already have a sorceress planning on writing a book on their explorations right now being played by me.

Well I have TONS of dead game characters I'd like to try. :(