The Fortune Teller ~ open to all ~ Madame is OUT

Started by Kitsunetsuki, August 16, 2010, 01:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya did her best to relax and comfort the man, but she knew it was a lot of harsh news that he had received today. Stroking his fingers lightly with her own, she listened as he expressed his main concerns to her, which seemed to be related to timing, and whether he would ever find love.

"Well, the way I do my readings, the 'near future' is anywhere from now up to six months from now. So, the 'battle' will commence soon. The 'far future' can be anywhere from six months to a year away. So, yes, it will take time for everything to transpire and come to a conclusion. I do not see that this conspiracy has gone any further from those two people. I would have mentioned it if I felt it was a larger group of friends. Still, I understand your concern, but you do not have to worry. It does not go that far."

She looked into his eyes warmly and adjusted her leg slightly so that it stroked against his. With a wink, she continued. As for love, I know that is what you asked about, and obviously the cards had other things to tell you. I see that you really want to know, so..." She withdrew her hands from his and reached for a different deck, gave them a quick shuffle and laid down three cards.

Looking up at him once more, she said, "I normally don't do this, you know. But, seeing as how this is so important to you...Before I say anything, remember that you will have your hands full with this situation anyway..."

Inhaling deeply, she breathed out quickly through her mouth and began. "I only laid out three cards, and asked what you wanted to know. If there are any prospects out there for real love for you..."

"The first card is the Devil...it represents anger, base desires, mass consumption...Again, you will have your hands full with these people and taking care of business."

"The next is the Tower...you see how it is falling apart from the bottom, but the fey inside is nonchalantly looking out the window? This is you...Your world is crumbling around you, but you have chosen not to see it...until today, of course." She winked and smiled, hoping he was not too worried at this point.

"Lastly, you have the Ace of Wands...aces represent new beginnings, they are the seed for change. So, again, I must tell you that you will have to start over, but once you do, you will have the power to make anything that you want happen."

Her eyes met his pointedly, one eyebrow raised. "Right now, no...there are no good prospects for real love. You will find it, and her, in the future. But right now, I would say it's highly unlikely that you will find the one you seek. Fix the rest of your life first. Then, you may see out real love." She sighed softly and leaned back in her chair, somewhat spent. "I am sorry, but I can only tell you what I see."
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

TL was happy to see Madame Zoya would give him an extra reading and his eys brightened with happiness. There was some chance of success, some chance of changing everything. Not only was he paying attention to her hands, but also to her face, her semblance, her cheeks, her lips, her eyes. A deep lustfull thought began to build inside the man but he would behave just as Madame Zoia expected him to do. Maybe that devil would mean something directed to that exact moment.

However, the worst was coming.

As Madame Zoia explained, TL's face saddened. He needed so much a good news that her account was almost despairing. Hope existed, but a man cannot survive only from hope - he needs flesh, he needs to meet his desires, he needs someone to look after his fire. There was no one around.

Sadly, TL grabbed her hands and closed her eyes trying to get that good vibe again.

"Thank you, Madame Zoia. Maybe it is time for me to leave.", he said with a heavy voice. He was trembling, the fortune teller could feel it for sure. Still with his eyes closed, he continued. "But I thank you for helping me. If I question on these cards, I believe I will only anticipate and increase my suffering. Anything else I should know, Madame Zoia?"

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya saw his hope build and then come crashing down. She was saddened by this, of course, but felt she had done all that she could. There were times when all one could do was show someone that there was light at the end of the tunnel. You can show them the way, but you cannot lead them there yourself. She sighed sadly, for her heart went out to him and she wished she could comfort him more. As he took hold of her hands, closing his eyes, she smiled and did her best to send good thoughts his way. She silently asked the deities she prayed to to comfort him and protect him from undue harm. She could feel his trembling hands, and as he spoke, she nodded softly, even though his eyes were still closed.

"It was my pleasure to assist you, my dear. I hope that I have provided some clarity for you. I am sorry the cards did not have better news for you, but I think you can see that what they showed you was for the best. And remember, nothing is set in stone. You can change your life for the better." She released his hands and rose from her chair, moving to stand behind him. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around his shoulders gently, her cheek pressed lightly to his. She closed her eyes slowly and whispered in his ear. "Know that you are better than them, know that good things can and will come to you...Continue to walk the path that you are on, and good things will come to you." Kissing him lightly on the cheek, she straightened up and moved to his side, one hand still on his shoulder. "You will be alright, TheLegionary. I have faith in you." Zoya smiled once more, hoping she had helped the man at least a little.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

TL paid attention once more to her last words and was surprised to see her approaching him. That seemed to be an unexpected breach of protocol. Even more surprisingly, the fortune teller came closer to him and hugged him tightly, comforting him in a way her hand had not done before. It was almost as a purifying blessing, a new rebirth. Whatever deities she prayed for, Madame Zoia was definitively a blessed person, at least that was TL's sincere impression.

"Know that you are better than them, know that good things can and will come to you...Continue to walk the path that you are on, and good things will come to you." That sentence TL would try to imprint as deep as possible in his soul. However, there was something else. Her whispering in his ears only sent goosebumps done his spine. He tried to control himself, since the lady had behaved so professionally, there was no room to any slip. He grabbed her arms and then his hands roamed in her back, wrapping around it the lower back. For a moment, their bodies were almost glued, melting one to the other. Again, one moment which seemed to last forever. He was a man, a stallion who liked girls, and Madame Zoia was such a woman!

When her lips touched his cheek, his reaction was immediate. He gasped for air and a sudden move erupted inside his trousers. their bodies were so close to each other that it was difficult to say. Hopefully Madame Zoia had not felt anything. But Madame Zoia stopped hugging him and landed her hand on his shoulder. Instinctively, TL's hand grabbed the other side of her waist and pulled her closer, making her curvaceous hips to touch hie thighs.

"Thank you for everything Madame Zoia. You did help me", he replied walking slowly towards the tent's door.

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya was surprised as he pulled her to him. She knew that her hug was most unprofessional, but still she had felt the need to try and comfort the man. She felt him react to her kiss, but she merely blushed and looked down at her feet. Zoya had learned many years prior not to become involved with clients.

"You are most welcome, my dear. I'm so glad to hear that I helped you...Feel free to visit me again anytime!" Her warmth and her sincerity was in her eyes and her words as she spoke. She knew he may need her assistance again, and she would be happy to provide it. She walked him to the door of her tent and reached up to give his arm a squeeze before he left her. Waving from the doorway as he took off, she watched him walk away with just a hint of sadness in her heart.

Turning the sign over the door, she went back inside and chuckled as she caught sight of the chocolates he had brought her. I guess it's time for dinner, she thought, as she grabbed the box from the table. These will be the perfect after dinner dessert...

Madame Zoya is OUT
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Kitsunetsuki

Madame Zoya is IN

Madame wanders about her tent, removing years of layers of dust from every surface. Shaking her head and coughing lightly from the dust storm, she talks to herself out loud.

"I don't know why they kept me so long, damned soldiers," she grumbled. Accused of sorcery and witchcraft, she had been placed on trial that seemed to last for an eternity.

After sweeping all the dust out of her tent and straightening her table, she sat in her plush red chair and waited. She had always loved this location and did not want to have to move. Finally vindicated, she knew she had to open up shop right away, but worried that she had been long forgotten. Will they come?, she thought.

Idly shuffling her cards, she started laying out her own reading, curious to see who or what might appear...

(please read the first post to ensure you understand how this thread works & if you have any questions, PM me or post them here [if you're new & can't PM yet])
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ChicagoOkie

He stumbled into the tent half dazed with a look confusion on his bearded face. His hands fumbled with the three piece suit, more out of habit than anything else. His eyes darted around until they finally settled on the woman in the red chair.

"Are you Madame Zoya?" He took a step forward his breath catching in his throat. "I was told you can read my fortune." He placed a hand on the back of the chair across the table. "I uh...don't have to sell my soul or anything do I?"
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Kitsunetsuki

Madame watched as the stranger entered her tent somewhat clumsily. It happens during the day, the shock from bright day light to dusky tent causing the eyes to strain to adjust. A suit? she thought. I wonder what sort of trouble he's in.

She tried to keep her face stoic, but couldn't help one corner of her mouth lifting at his obvious distress.

"Yes, I am Madame Zoya. Welcome to my tent...I can certainly read your fortune, good sir, for a price much smaller than the cost of your soul." At this, she smiled, a twinkle in her eye as she debated toying with the gentleman. Sighing softly, she continued, "I leave it up to you how much you pay me, sir, but pay you must. Even if it is just a penny, my services must be paid for...I assume you're good for it."

She waved her hand toward the chair across from her and picked up the deck of cards before her. "Please, have a seat. Tell me, do you have a specific question you would like to ask? Or shall we leave it up to fate?" She grinned brightly at this, flashing her straight white teeth at him. "You may tell me what troubles you, but I do not need that information to give you a reading." She began to shuffle the cards, awaiting his reply.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ChicagoOkie

"I'm good for it." He said as he pulled the chair out. He looked down at the cushion. It looked clean so he sat down. "I just need to know if I should stay or go." He scooted himself up to the table. His fingers ran through his dark hair.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Kitsunetsuki

She almost took offense as she watched him regard the chair before sitting. Had he seen this place prior to my getting here, he would no doubt have left immediately, she thought. Watching as he combed his fingers through his hair, she had to admit, she liked the looks of him. Continuing to smile as she shuffled the cards, she flicked her hair back with a flourish.

"Of course, you may stay! Why would I turn away a paying customer?"

She gave him her most gracious and benevolent look and laid down the cards. "So, my good man, what can I do for you today? A quick reading? A fortune? What say you?" She cocked one eyebrow, the candlelight illuminating her hazel eyes, all as she toyed with the cards at her fingertips.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ChicagoOkie

"No, you don't seem to understand. I need to know if I should stay or go. Not here, but in general. That's really all I can say." He didn't know this woman, and frankly some of things he had heard had him unsettled. If the situation wasn't dire he wouldn't have come at all, but here he was. "Please, everything depends on the answer. Should I stay, or should I go?" He shifted in his seat. His eyes looked right into hers before darting away. No telling what would happen if he looked her in the eye for too long.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Kitsunetsuki

Her eyes widened as understanding took hold. "Ah! I see, forgive me...It's been a long day, already." She sighed and picked up the deck. "A reading it shall be, then. If you need clarification, we can always draw more cards."

She watched as he shifted in his seat and was tempted to offer him some tea to relax. Sensing his hurry, however, stopped her. Shuffling the deck three times, she laid it down on the table and spread the cards facedown in an arc. She pulled three cards from the deck, leaving them face down on the table. Looking up at him, she wanted to ease his worry, but there was no telling what would come up.

"Are you ready?" she asked. Her hand hovering over the first card, she looked at him closely but could not discern where his fear was coming from.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ChicagoOkie

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on July 04, 2014, 08:10:26 PM
"Are you ready?" she asked. Her hand hovering over the first card, she looked at him closely but could not discern where his fear was coming from.

He gulped and nodded. "I guess so." He really wasn't sure if he was, but it was too late to turn back now. Stay or go, Alex or no Alex. He watched intensely as her hand hovered over the first card.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Kitsunetsuki

She could almost feel his fear as she got the go ahead to begin. Flicking her hair back once more, she turned her full attention to the cards before her.

She turns over the first card, revealing the Eight of Pentacles.

"I see you working very hard at your craft. You have a solid understanding of what you need to do to get the job done. And you do it. You are diligent and a very hard worker. Your boss appreciates you for the work you do. This may actually cause you to draw ire from those who work with you, however. You do so well, that you make them look like they do poorly."

His expression is immutable, so she turns over the next card, revealing the Three of Pentacles.

"Despite how well you perform your duties, I see that you wish to return to schooling for it. You have the desire to learn more, do more, and eventually be in your boss's position. But, you know that you cannot do that without the proper instruction. Taking your time at it, being the "apprentice" is not enough and will take too long in your eyes."

Moving quickly to the next card, she turns it over to reveal The Star. Her expression here looks significantly relieved.

"Ah, now this is one of my favourite cards! Here we see someone willing to cultivate the seeds they have sown. There is hope here; hope for a brighter tomorrow. You will definitely see your dreams come to fruition, so long as you keep them well tended to and fertile."

"To sum up, I would say it would best benefit you to go. But, should you go, you should seek out higher learning. Do not waste the time of those who would support you on your journey. Make good use of it. And, indeed, I would take any support you have with you. You will do better with their support."

She paused and regarded the cards once more and satisfied with her reading, she looked back up at him expectantly, looking for that "aha!" moment to cross his face. Relaxing slightly, she casually stroked at her chin, her fingers tracing the line of it slowly, yet deliberately.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ChicagoOkie

He nodded and took everything she said in. "That clears a few things up." He seemed very calm. Much calmer than he had when he came in. "Thank you very much." He pulled out his wallet and placed twenty on the table. Then he stood up and turned around. He simply walked out without a word.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Kitsunetsuki

Madame was happy to see the man had calmed significantly from the moment he had entered her tent to now. She nodded gently as he thanked her and paid for her services. As he walked out of her tent, she called out to him, "thank you and feel free to come back if you need further assistance!"

She quickly plucked up the twenty and put it away. Pulling her long black hair back with both hands, she let it drop over her back, fanning out slowly. Well, he was an odd one. But, isn't that always the way? she thought.

She returned to idly shuffling her cards, wondering who may wander into her tent next...

(please read the first post to ensure you understand how this thread works & if you have any questions, PM me or post them here [if you're new & can't PM yet])
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

JLinz77

Tabitha meekly entered the tent, still debating on if this was a good idea. Her whiskey-brown eyes scanned the surrounding area before they landed on Madame Zoya in front of her. The first thing she noticed was the her black hair. She would've ran her hand through her own but was reminded of the scarf she wore to conceal her hair color.

"Psst!! Sit down already!" a voice from outside the tent hissed at her. Tabitha turned and glared at the opening, her medium brown skin becoming slightly rosy.

"I ain't like you; I got manners! S-S-Shut up!" she returned the hiss. Tabitha cleared her throat and gave the Madame an apologetic look, "S-S-Sorry 'bout that. So... I, well, hi. I got this question that I'm hoping you'd be able to answer..." she stammered. Not knowing what to do with her hands, she stuck them in her front pockets, waiting on Madame Zoya's response.

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya watched as the girl entered the tent, making note of her timid mannerisms. It was part of her job to pay attention to the little details of every client. Her hearing was excellent, but she could not see the person outside of her tent talking with the girl. She noted the interaction between them as well and smiled her most gracious smile to her as she turned back to her.

"No, no. No apologies necessary my dear, it is perfectly fine. Madame Zoya is here to answer any and all questions you may have."

Noting how nervous the girl seemed, Zoya was determined to put her at ease before attempting to read her cards. Gesturing to the chair in front of the table, she smiled once more, "Please, sit down, child. I'm happy to have you here as it has been a little time since my last client. I was starting to get lonely."

"Relax, and tell me what you would like to know. If you would rather I just pull the cards, I can do that as well. I do not need to know your question in order to answer it. Did you need a fortune or a full reading?" Picking up her deck, Zoya started to shuffle, then put the cards down again. "Would you like some tea before we start?"
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

JLinz77

The offer of tea made Tabitha relax a little.

"Tea? Yeah. That sounds... pretty good, actually. Doc doesn't do hot tea; I think her sis does, though. O-Oh... not that she matters; this is supposed to be about me..."

She cleared her throat and nodded as Madame Zoya gestured to the seat and sat down. Tabitha took a deep breath to calm her nerves, "All this is new to me. I mean, I've seen fortune tellers in the movies. They were mostly like... Twilight Zone, y'know? You get that death card and then you... never mind. Okay. There's this... guy... if you wanna call him that. I mean, he ain't human. A-And... we've been dating for a while. I wanna know; should I tell our friends about us... or should I just wait and let him do it...? I guess that counts as a fortune? Yeah... a fortune is fine."

Kitsunetsuki

As soon as the girl agreed to tea, Zoya rose to put the kettle on the fire at the back of the tent. She pinned up the tapestry hiding a small kitchenette behind it and got two cups out, readying the tea while both listening to the girl and waiting for the water to boil. She liked to serve her guests jasmine tea which came in balls that would unfurl as the hot water was poured over them, seemingly infusing them with life. After a side question to her guest as to whether she wanted sugar or not, she brought the cups over. They were smooth cream coloured china, with english roses in the pattern.

"Drink up, my dear, just be careful as it is hot."

Zoya blew on her tea and took a sip, slowly placing the pretty little cup on the edge of the table nearest her.

"So, as I understand, you wish to know if you should reveal your relationship, or keep it clandestine until your beau feels the need to reveal it himself." Nodding to herself, she looked up into the girl's eyes. She could see the girl was nervous. Noting her commentary on things such as the Death card (one most often maligned in movies and such) or the fact that her boyfriend was not human. Interesting case, she thought. A fortune...let's see what comes up.

Zoya took another sip of her tea, gesturing to the girl with a tilt of her chin to drink up. "I'm very glad you came to me today. I truly believe I can help you..." Zoya's voice trailed off as she realized the girl had never introduced herself. "I'm sorry, my dear, but what did you say your name was?" Zoya waited, interested to see what else this girl might reveal before she read her fortune.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

JLinz77

Tabitha watched as Madame Zoya prepared the tea. She remembered that she didn't mention what type of tea she preferred but it really didn't matter; she was never the one to turn down a gracious offer.

She nodded slightly as Madame warned her of the temperature, being grateful for the warmth to her fingers. She followed Madame Zoya's lead, carefully blowing before taking a sip. Mmm... jasmine, her thoughts echoed in her head.

Tabitha listened to her words and gave her another nod of approval, "Y-Yeah. I'm just... I ain't got no problem tellin' the world, y'know? But... he keeps tellin' me that it ain't the right time. He says he ain't ashamed of me. But... I dunno..." she sighed as she explained a bit more. As Zoya gestured for her to take another sip, she did so, savoring the favor, "Oh... this is good; thank you..." she was starting to feel more at ease. Her cheeks ached a little at the mention of an introduction; she had been so nervous, she had forgotten to tell the woman her name!

"Oh! It's... Tabitha. Some people just call me Tabby. Doc likes to call me Tabs but I guess that's cuz I call her doc... ah... yeah, I'm Tabitha..." she trailed off; she had an awful habit of rambling whenever she became nervous.

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya nodded towards the girl once more. "Tabitha. I like Tabby, so if it's ok, may I call you that instead?" Reaching for her cards, feeling the girl had relaxed sufficiently, she began to shuffle the deck. "So, let's see what we get now, shall we?"

Slowly, and methodically, Zoya shuffled. She had chosen her Fey Tarot, as they seemed more appropriate for this client. The oversized cards, which often gave other people trouble, seemed at home in her hands as she split the deck over and over, shuffled them together, and bridged them into one deck. Finally, feeling as though the deck was shuffled enough, she spread the cards across the table in an arc.

Choosing the first card, she set it aside, but another card tried to come with it, poking out of the deck. She also chose this card and one other. Three cards for a fortune...She turned over all three at once to reveal:

"With the Eight of Wands there is great impatience. You want things to move, you want to bring about change. But, it is at your own peril. Do you see the look on her face, as though she is being chased? You do not want this feeling to prevail over your life."

"Next, we have The Hanged Man. He is not hung by the neck, nor is he about to die. You will see this fellow is merely holding his breath underneath the water. This is telling you that you must be patient, but that you also must look out for yourself and your own interests at this time. What happens if he holds his breath for too long? He surely will die then. So, be cautious, be careful, and think before you act."

"Finally, we have the Five of Swords. You will note this fey seems particularly loney. She is alone, atop a sword, blowing fairy dust into the wind. Her own energy seems to be leaving her through the top of her head. This is saying, be careful of your thoughts and be careful what you wish for...for what you want the most may not be what is best for you. You may end up alone, with no one to turn to, and no one wants that."

Looking up into the girl's face, Zoya managed her best sympathetic smile. "It would seem the cards are cautioning you to wait and leave it up to your boyfriend, my dear."
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

JLinz77

She nodded and gave Zoya a light smile; she didn't mind being called Tabby at all.

Her eyes became affixed on the larger cards Madame Zoya selected; she had a feeling that they may have been for a special cause. She had to admit to herself that her case was indeed... special.

Her expertise on fortune telling was all due to what she had seen in the movies; she knew that she would only get one card for a fortune. However, after Madame Zoya selected her first card, Tabitha noticed that a second tried to follow. She kept her gasp to herself as Zoya not only selected that card but another. When she turned all three over, she saw that they were different indeed. She marveled at the illustrations but took note of the titles: Wands, The Hanged Man and Swords.

Tabitha lightly chuckled at her own thoughts; at first glance, it seemed fitting that she would get something of the likes of wands and swords! The character on the Wands, although clearly female, was a slight reminder of her love. The Hanged Man looked as though he was drowning; that was one of her fears seeing as though she didn't know how to swim. She didn't know what to make of the third: a fire faerie? She studied it more; no, a sand faerie. If it was a fire faerie, it made sense, she reasoned: all three would be symbolic to the things in her life at the moment.

Her eyes widened as Madame Zoya began her fortune, explaining the cards' meanings. Impatient; she was definitely that! She didn't like the idea of being chased; and the faerie did indeed look terrified...
The Hanged Man made her sit back and wonder. Lately, she hadn't thought before she made her decisions; she knew that she definitely had to work on that!
The third one made her eyes mist over. The one thing she didn't want to happen: to be alone...

"...... I understand. Patience. Yeah... I'll leave it up to him. He's... level-headed. So, whenever he's ready to... right. I... thank you. Those are... beautiful cards, by the way." she almost mumbled. So, there it was; she would have to patient, keep her mouth shut or she would end up alone. Tabitha sighed; it wasn't what she had expected to hear but she was glad to have some light shed on the situation, "Oh; payment! You... you gave me a full reading. And tea. Here." she went into her pocket and pulled out three bills: two twenties and a ten.

"Psst! Sorry but they're calling you. Something big; you gotta go!" her friend's voice right outside the tent interrupted her thoughts. Tabitha let out a sigh and gave Madame Zoya an apologetic look as she got up.

"Thank you so much, Madame Zoya. I... gotta go. Heh; duty calls!" she had wished she could stay however she knew that once the message was sent, time was of the essence. She pushed the chair towards the table and walked out, not before giving her a slight farewell wave.

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya noted the girl's reactions as she read the cards and felt she understood the meanings well without needing further explanation.

Gathering up the bills, she smiled at the girl and said, "Thank you, Tabby. Please feel free to visit again. You are welcome to stop by anytime, even if only for a cup of tea."

Waving to the girl as she left, Zoya put up the cards and finished her cup of tea. Never could tell what sort of customer you were going to get...

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Phix

There is a short squinty-eyed man standing by the entrance, who tries his best to look idle and bored - and yet fails miserably; the kind of man you'd hardly want to look twice at. "Up to no good" is the general impression he'll give to a passer-by. As the last customer leaves the fortune teller's tent, this man adjusts his cloak, takes the last wary look around and dives inside without a sound.

"Oi. Knock-knock! The forchun tella? Ma'a.. I mean, Madame?" The man's eyes greedily dart around the room. "Name's, uh, Bob. I'm a big fan of this, this abracadabra thing. Nice candelabras."

The man apparently called Bob walks towards the chair and stops near it, unsure.
"Nice weather we're having. So, yeah. I got this, this 'interprise' thing going on right now, and, well... could really use some fortune, right? Draw me some fancy ones, will ya? I mean, please?"

Bob sits down in one smooth move and casually puts his hands on the table. Right near the candelabra. "Cheers."