News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ownership

Started by Far eyes, June 15, 2008, 05:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

I have bin toying around with this idea for a while now, spinning it around so it has a couple of variants and I am ok with some changes and flexible in others.

The idea is that there is a large manor preferably some place secluded, far from others so privacy is guarantied. A young girl who has run away from home (played by me) comes across the place when she is trying to hitch hike her way to the big city from her home town. She thinks the manner is not lived in so after some looking she finds that the garden house is open and it looks good enough for the night.

The mistress of the in would be a mature dominant woman, now I am flexible as to her exact nature. I am open to any ideas of her being anything from a rich baroness, business woman to Sorceress or even higher powers. But I would prefer to keep the game in a more modern time just for the kinks of toys. *Wink*

Once she finds her on her property she initially plays nice finding out whom and what she is, once she learns that essentially nobody will be missing her she captures her. How exactly is up to you and the type of character but anything from drugging to possible magic is fine

She would then use her as a pet training her, now I would like for her to be treated roughly. Not brutality but with a strong hand I would like to go into bondage some heavier BDSM, bondage. I would also like to play her as being resistant or at least trying to be resistant. So humiliation and forced orgasms would be a nice option to.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

playfullchick76

I like that one as well, very, very hot, im happy to roleplay that one with you as well.