Referral credits?

Started by Top Cat, July 28, 2014, 12:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

I was taking a break from Elliquiy when the Referrals trait was included. I've got two people who I referred into Elliquiy, and if possible, I'd like the appropriate credit.

First is Stella Maris; my referring her is verified in her Application Q&A.

Second is Greytrail, and my referring that person is verified in that person's Application Q&A.

Thanks in advance. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Nadir

Might take a while, Veks has broken out and is frolicing free. We are sending our best team to recapture him, but he's cunning and fleetfooted.

(real reason)

Top Cat

*shrug* I've waited this long, I've got no problems waiting a bit longer. It's just that my Leo traits are strongest this time of the year, and I feel the need for people to see how awesome I am for adding more people to this wonderful site. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Nadir

You've not been forgotten, but as Veks is travelling and doing family stuff, and will be for a while. We only bother him for urgent issues.

Top Cat

Quote from: Dim Hon on August 04, 2014, 09:52:08 PM
You've not been forgotten, but as Veks is travelling and doing family stuff, and will be for a while. We only bother him for urgent issues.
Okay. Just so we don't go through this again in another week, how long should I be waiting? I didn't see how long he was going to be gone, just that he would be.
O/O / Story Seeds

Aislinn

Staff will make sure that Veks sees this thread when he returns. There is no need for you to bump it to ensure that so don't worry about checking in on things on a schedule. I'm sure someone will let you know when things are worked out!  ;D
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Top Cat

OK, thanks. Apologies if I'm being a nuisance. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

Aislinn

Not a nuisance! Just don't want you to be worried about missing the reply!=)
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Vekseid

I see it. As I mention elsewheres, it was in planning three years ago, it just sortof fell by the wayside.

Thesunmaid

Crikey! its a Vekseid! quickly! tag him for tracking purposes.:P
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Ceralilly

I was wondering how to go about letting the person who referred both my husband and I? Her name is Wildfire, and my husband is Rafiki23... Thank you!
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes