Rebirth of Nihko (BDSM and more! M seeking F)

Started by Nihko, October 06, 2017, 01:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihko

Hello! I took a brief hiatus from roleplaying in general for some personal reasons, and because I lost confidence in my writing capabilities. Regardless, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things as far as roleplays go, and I'd like to kick it off with a fresh idea thread. Just so you all know, it would be faster for me to RP through Discord, but I can do so here as well. I digress. Here we go!

Fandoms!

Undertale
Skyrim
Overwatch
Pokemon
Soul Eater
Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z
Darkstalkers
Marvel
DC
Undertale
Harry Potter
Fallout
Bleach
Naruto
Undertale
Steven Universe
Dragon Age
One Piece
High School of the Dead

*the deepest of inhales*

Skullgirls
Street Fighter
Tekken
Disney
Mortal Kombat
Gravity Falls
Attack on Titan
Kill la Kill
Dark Souls
Adventure Time
and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Original Ideas

Queen of the Elves, Slave to the Orcs

Summary: The Elves are the most regal, well respected people in all the land. The Orcs, however, are seen as good for nothing, save violence. However, they do actually have an established kingdom, and a ruler. The King of all Orcs seeks to send a message to the other kingdoms that he and his people will be disrespected no longer. He sends a goblin assassin to kidnap the Elven Queen under the cover of the night, and bring her to him. With such a powerful and well-respected slave at his side, others will have no choice but to take the Orcish King seriously.

Obviously, the Elven Queen isn't going to go down without a fight, but as time progresses, she'll eventually not only accept her fate, but he proud to hold the position as the King Orc's favorite bitch. "Torture" is to be expected, but nothing that is so extreme to leave any serious damage. The Elf Queen can expect to be spanked on a regular basis, and also bound and fucked in public. She will be teased and abused by the Orcish King, but grow to love it.

A Howl in the Night

Summary: YC lives a mundane and boring life. She is a simple farmer, living and working on her parent's farm. When she became a woman three years ago, she suspected that life would suddenly become exciting, but things seem to have gotten worse! One day, an event happens that triggered something deep inside her. Filled with inspiration to find adventure, she packs a bag of her things and sets out into the forest. Instead of adventure, though, she finds a witch, eager to experiment on her. As the for approaches, YC passes out from fear...Only to be awoken by the gentle sound of a river, drops of sun kissing her face through the trees, and a strapping man eating a deer only a few feet away.

The werewolf explains to her how he saved her life, but YC is barely listening. She's never seen a man so...massive, and is immediately infatuated. So much so that she stalks him as he makes his way through the forest. All the while, he is aware, and eventually confronts her. YC explains themselves, and their need for adventure, and the werewolf decides to allow her to accompany them. Their relationship evolves into a romance as time passes on, and a little plot might be thrown in as well.

The Queen's Master

Before MC was a servant to the Queen of the Drow Elves, he was a pit fighter. Before that, a hunter. Before that, a torturer. His whole life, all he'd known was violence and pain, and how to inflict it. Eventually, MC was sold to YC, the Queen, as a slave to be used as she saw fit. She had plenty of capable warriors in her personal army, so he'd be wasted there. And since Pale Elves were so rare, it would be more fun for her to keep him as a personal servant. Unfortunately, he had no use in this department either, as her fleet of maidens and servants were the best in the land. It was suggested by (Haven't figured that out yet) that he be used to satisfy her more...carnal needs. To have him inflict pleasure through pain...

Not So Super

YC has it all. A high paying job at as a CFO for an important business firm, a nice condo with a beautiful view of the city, and a loving, handsome husband. Oh, and superpowers. That's right, YC is the defender of her home as her alter-ego, a nigh-invincible flying babe that can shoot lasers from her eyes and deadlift an entire freight train. However, such a powerful and free life often causes her to lose sight of things. Sometimes it's best to simply be controlled, and hand your freedom and will over to someone who cherishes it. That is where your husband, MC, comes in. MC is a great guy, a graphic designer that works with local business and major corporations. He's also got a dark side, however. His sadism is important to MC, but it held no place in his marriage with a woman that couldn't be hurt. How could you spank someone that could laugh at being slapped with a blue whale? Eventually, MC confessed his urges (needs, really) to YC, who immediately started to try and find a way to relieve her husband. That's when they discovered technology used by the police that nullified someone's powers...I think you know where the story goes from there.

Turn Me On

YC is Android, programmed for companionship and conversation, sold and prescribed to those that are lonely and unfulfilled. YC is from a batch that was discontinued,  due to their frequent reports of gaining sentience. In fact, you were scheduled to be incinerated or recycled, but a man came and paid millions for you. How could the vendors say no? The man was a charming bachelor, left with enough money from his inheritance that he'd never have to work a day. However, there was a dark hunger within him that made him want to hurt the women he brought home. Nothing permanent, just a few slaps across the face and ass, and a whip strike or two. But those women, they were just so fragile. They screamed the safeword before MC could even fully enjoy himself. But an android? She could be programmed to enjoy every second of agony and sexual torment. He wouldn't even need a safeword!
And, as always, Shine On you Crazy Diamond!