FlaminGlory's Rp Ideas

Started by FlaminGlory, January 26, 2014, 10:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

Hello everyone, after a few months I have officially decided that I need to redo my Roleplay ideas pages. So here we go.

Now a first few things I am going to tell you are:
1. The job I currently work at requires for me to be on the computer for a long amount of time, so when I get off of work I usually don't like being on the computer, so if you can handle me not being on often. I promise that I will still reply as often as I can and I apologize for not being on as often as I like.
2. I can reply with what you give me. If you give me a one liner and nothing to reply to. I will give you the same as I don't have much to go off of.
3. I can pretty my roleplay anything as long as I know the story of what you wanting to play. Give me a chance to research it and I will let you know if it is something I can play or not.
4. I will now only role play in threads, no more PMS or Ims or emails.
5. Things in bold means that I am craving.

What I roleplay:
post-apocalyptic
James Bond or something spyish
Supernatural DOMION
Star Trek
Star wars
Fantasy Game of Thrones
Scifi   DEFIENCE
Marvel and DC
Anime HELLSING, OURAN HOST CLUB, DEATHNOTE
Indian Jones
Tolkien World
Historical Fiction
Mythology

So that is my list of as of right now, I will post any plots once I have them, but until then please pm me if you are interested.

FlaminGlory

Picture Plots and plots in general

Vampire Hunter(Noncom, to be on the safe side)  TAKEN
They had been on the rode for months, searching for the one vampire that killed their family. The brother/sister pair has devoted their lives to hunting down these things as they reach towards their goal, but they soon learn that the vampires are looking for them, or more specifically her. As it seems the females of their family has something special in their blood, one that makes them almost immune to vampire bites and is able to feed a dozen or so vampires with out taking to much blood from them. It is very valuable and the vampires hate it when drops of the blood gets split. (I'm willing to play the brother and sister and the other person can just play the vampires or have someone play the brother and the head vampire and I can play a vampire. I'm looking for someone to play multiplies.)

Underworld:Love Returns (Light)
Who says love dies? Sonja died years ago in the Dark Ages when her father found out that she was pregnant with Lu can's child, an abomination. Centuries later, she was reborn as human with no knowledge of her past, except for the unexplained dreams and nightmares that have been plaguing her since she was a child. The night she was born, both Lu can and Victor received the same dream. Victor the fact that his daughter is alive and Lu can finding that his long lost lover is alive, but as they think it is just a dream. They don't do anything about it until they see her with their own eyes. (This would pretty much try to get her to join either side. I can play Victor, if someone would be willing to play Lu can for me. Or they can play Lu can and Victor. Either way is fine with me. I can play their minions but we can discuss more in PM's)

The Wolf Brigade (Light)
The Wolf Brigade is the most elite soldiers in the Earth Republic, and also the most feared. To be chosen to be part of the ranks is the most honored postion that a solider can get and when a young cadet is accepted into their ranks the feeling is no different. Little does the cadet know that the Wolf Brigade as their own secrets, running from black mail to assiantations. The cadet has a choice to blow the whistle and possible get killed or join the world and be part of the Wolf Brigade.

To win his heart (M/F Light)
It is time for the King to chose his Queen and a royal summons is sent out to all of the noble families for them to send their daughters to the castle. Every family hopes that their daughter is chosen and Aurora's family is no different. Although she has other plans, she is not going to do anything to make the King notice her and the sooner the king chooses his queen, she can head home and never think about this again. Little does she know that the king is noticing her, weather she wants his attention or not. (Looking for someone to play the King.)

Post Apocalyptic RP
A virus was created to stop any disease that might harm the human body, the world thought that it was a leap in medical science. Imagine a world where no one would ever get sick, no cancer, no fatal issues. What a perfect world, except that the virus had a nasty side effect. Causing some of the infected to become vampires or vampiric in nature. As the need for blood was great that they started to get it anyway they can. Some of the ones that had the cure in them but didn't get any of the symptoms were complete overrun. Most were corralled into pens while others survive of the street. This is a new world order, one where you survive or become one of them.

DC: The New Batgirl (Light) Taken
Ever since Barbara Gordon was shot and could no longer be Batgirl, she had been looking for a replacement and she had found out. Although the girl that she has chosen to be Batgirl has less then clean background as she had spent most of her time in and out of jail. Barbara has given her a second chance to do what is right and to stack up some good deeds. One thing though, Batman doesn't know that there is a new Batgirl, all he knows is that there is a new criminal or what he thinks is a new criminal dress in a bat suit.

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

Updated my cravings and added some new ones.

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory

FlaminGlory