× la vida aquatica [roleplay requests][f for all]

Started by vidaquatica, December 17, 2013, 02:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vidaquatica

× × × Vida Aquatica: An Erotic Life × × ×

Roleplays & Requests
Vida is currently accepting new storylines!
I'm available to reach through PMs. I enjoy playing via PM/email only at this point. Thank you for understanding!

Hello my lovelies. This is the thread I've dedicated to broadcasting my wants & needs as far as roleplay goes. If you have any questions about my kinks, please don't hesitate to visit my ons&offs thread. If there is something you're into that is not on my hard turn-offs list then feel free to ask me about it. You never know, you may introduce me to my latest kink.

× × × × × × × × ×

What I want in a Partner;
× descriptive entries; I paint a picture with my entries, and most of them range from 1-6 paragraphs. I know that is a little short for some writers here but I like the quick back & forth nature of medium-form roleplaying. I'm more than willing to write plenty more than that if the story calls for it and I'm feeling inspired, but that brings me to my next point.
× patience, patience, patience!; I do not ignore my partners, but I have a very busy offline life. If you can't handle a day or two wait in between posts then we aren't going to get along.
× do not control my characters; A little reaction here and there, a gasp or a nod, the way your touch may feel to my character, that's fine, but my characters are my own to control and I don't appreciate assumptions about their actions.
× no god-modding; It's boring. I'm not a fan of perfection.
× don't be pushy!; If it isn't working between us then I will let you know. Do not push the point if it is obvious I'm not interested in playing with you anymore. I will always give a reason and a way to fix it if I feel there is one.
× help me help you; Similarly if I'm doing something that bothers you, please be vocal about it! I'm very open to constructive criticism.

× × × × × × × × ×

Canon Series I tend to enjoy playing;
(I play as an original character unless otherwise specified, you are more than welcome to play canon characters. My character is always female.)

× Doctor Who (FxM)
× Firefly (FxM, FxF)
× Harry Potter (FxM, FxF)
× Lord of the Rings (FxM, FxF)
× Cowboy Bebop (FxM, FxF)
× Battle Royale (FxM, FxF)
× Orange is the New Black (FxF)
× Star Wars (FxM, FxF)
× FLCL (FxF, FxM)

General Genres/Scenarios I tend to enjoy playing;
(My character is always female. I am looking for all gender combinations on these.)

× Sci-fi
× Fantasy
× Contemporary Realism
× Near/Far Future
× Middle Ages
× 1800s - 1940s
× Post-Apocalyptic
× Wild West
× BDSM Scenes (Obviously short-term & one-offs, but open to long-term d/s if I find the right partner.)

I will be posting specific scenes I've been craving very shortly.

vidaquatica

Scenarios & Cravings
× × × × × × × × ×
At this point, I'm really only looking to play either of these two storylines. Listed in particular order.

× × ×

Love is an open door! {FxM}{Kristoff x Anna}

× Setting ; The Kingdom of Arendelle, directly succeeding the events of Elsa's Winter.

×Character ; Anna

×Setup ; The gates of Arendelle have finally been opened for good. In the calm after the ice storm everything is settling back in to normalcy. This scenario will be focused around the blossoming relationship between Kristoff and Princess Anna. I really would like for this to be a very drawn out, adorably awkward, romantic storyline before anything physical happens. A huge part of this scenario will be the anticipation and growing tension between the two.

×Kinks that may be included ; Anything on my 'Ons' list, and anything you may have in mind provided it isn't on my 'Offs'. I'm open minded with this one.

× × × × × × × × ×

Harry Potter storyline // TAKEN

Of Lust & Amortentia{FxM}{FxF}

×Setting ; Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, present day.

×Character ; Violet Underwood, 18.

×History ; Violet is a seventh year at Hogwarts. She is a quiet and studious girl with a gift for charmwork, Charms being her favored class at the moment. Her talent isn't completely natural and is borne of her dedication to her craft and her hard work. Violet is a pureblood, with both of her parents leading relatively boring lives. Her father owns a small bookstore in the sleepy town where they live and her mother is a waitress at a muggle restaurant. Violet aspires to do great things in the wizarding world and is constantly striving for success in all of her courses, although her potions work is lacking. She keeps mostly to herself even though she is outwardly friendly and not at all shy, finding more enjoyment from her art than in the company of others with the exception of her favorite Professor.

×Setup ; With exams looming and the end of her years at Hogwarts drawing near, Violet is in a tizzy trying to make sure all of her schoolwork is up to par for when she graduates and attempts to pursue a career. Her stress is at an all time high and she's been working very hard to improve her marks in Potions. This means long hours spent with the potions Professor in their office, working on her potion making. There has always been a budding tension between her and her potions master, but the quiet frustration she feels at her inadequacy in their class only fuels it.

×Kinks that may be included ; d/s themes, coercion, loss of innocence, mild bondage

× × × × × × × × ×

vidaquatica

Current Active Storylines
× × × × × × × × ×

None!

vidaquatica

New scenario added! (1/13/14) ~ "Voulez-vou coucher avec moi ce soir?"