DnD 3.5 Interest Check / Brainstorming - Cursed Dice

Started by Theik, June 19, 2011, 01:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosLacky

So is there still enough interest to start this?

ExisD

I'm still interested, though my free time has gone down significantly since I signed up.

PaleEnchantress

I'm very interested. The only caveat is that my interests lie very much in male on male and I would want someone willing to play opposite to me.  Here is my character concept.

Real World: Misty Harper has always been an awkwardly quiet girl. She boasts excellent grades in school but few friends, and due to her abusive home environment doesn't seek friends either. She dresses her, rather attractive, body in black band t shirts and baggy jeans. Her abusive father has always controlled her life, fantasy role play, writing, and yaoi comics have been her escape. Those few who have read her personal writings have noticed disturbing themes of sadistic sex and glorification of homosexual master/servant dynamics. Misty has always felt she would have been happier if born a boy.

Misty's Character: She was thrilled to be invited to play D&D with some folks she had met. She gleefully threw herself into making another alter ego. Her character, a male charisma based caster (probably a dread necromancer) was made to appeal to all her dark desires. He is evil, glamorous, a master of controlling others (control being something she lacks even over herself), and most of all beautiful. When misty is thrown into her character's world and body she is beyond eager to explore her forbidden desires. Her character having been made to be a powerful arcane caster only adds to her hunger for power and sex.

Potential with other characters: Just thinking one of the other people may have had a minor crush on misty, enjoying her gothic style and dark humor. What will he think when he see's her go crazy with her very male (though feminine looking) character.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

TheGlyphstone

ExisD

So... do we have a potential GM for this group somewhere?

ChaosLacky

I don't think so.  Do any of you guys have experience GMing?  We could do away with the stats if that makes it any easier.

Karasu

Would love to get in on this if it becomes an RP ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Rune

I have just stairted a similar game to this on rpol using the savage worlds system. I could be persuaded to do something similar.

ExisD

Hmm, which system would you want to use Rune, if you were to GM? I'm not familiar with Savage World's at all.

Eranil Morathim

I just spotted this and I'm very interested I think it has a lot of potential.

TheGlyphstone

Sadly, it's also been dead for 3 months, don't get your hopes up.

Thufir Hawat

Well, it still seems to have potential. I have considered running something like it, myself 8-).
Maybe I should still do that when I get the time, but right now, it would be rather slow due to me running other games.
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!