(Extreme) Looking to play in a "what if" Harry Potter scenario.

Started by Alemak90, June 24, 2013, 08:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alemak90

Just as the title says:
I have this scene idea and I'm looking for people to play in it.

The last battle between Harry and Voldermort didn't end well for Harry: with Harry, Ron, and many other getting killed and Voldermort taking control over the magical world but also capturing Hermione (and any other female char you'd like to include). After a while of simply light torture and rape Voldermort decided that he wanted his new toys to be more durable so he made them immortal: he cast a spell on them that at the moment of death would create a live copy of the victims body thus trapping her soul in the new body and preventing permanent death. A year after the battle, with his control solidified he took his place as head master of the newly repaired hogwarts bringing his toys with him and letting the student body use them in the new and darker school program.

That's the basic pot, i can give more info on what I've had planned for it if needed. I'm mostly looking for people willing to play Hermione, Ginny or luna. That said i could play the girls too, but i tend to be very picky when letting the other player play as the dom.
I can play in IM's ,via Email and on the forum.