Interest Check-Scion (now closed to new recruitment)

Started by Empyrean, September 20, 2010, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

That's hard to say, since there are ways around both.  Without knowing what your character currently looks like otherwise, I'd probably go with DV.  (But if your soak isn't also high, I really recommend getting a Knack to protect you from surprise attacks.)

Phaia

Quote from: Jefepato on October 08, 2010, 02:57:59 PM
That's hard to say, since there are ways around both.  Without knowing what your character currently looks like otherwise, I'd probably go with DV.  (But if your soak isn't also high, I really recommend getting a Knack to protect you from surprise attacks.)

hmm you mean Like Eternal Vigliance perhaps? Cleo is not the normal combat kicker machine she tends to use ranged and thes e days guns and is very good at them [better then you might believe with certain ones] and she has the knack Body armor as well as UO!

Phaia

Jefepato

I was thinking of Rabbit Reflexes, but yes, that works too.

HairyHeretic

I would take DV over soak. If they can't hit you, doesn't matter how much soak you have :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

fallensaviour

In all honesty i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to make this, i have a basic concept but have not worked out how i want to level it, or even how i want to start it.

HairyHeretic

If you want a hand brainstorming, I'm willing to help.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Brandon

likewise if you want some help, just ask. I'll throw out my thoughts
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

fallensaviour

yes please i have the relics somewhat planned out, but need ideas on stats/epic stats/ boons etc but please im me at yahoo or msn or aim to help me with this, i find them quicker than pms and hitting reload every 5 seconds

Wheresmycow

As a potential tie between characters, I can see Alexander meeting and working with Johan at some point, likely because they share the same pantheon.  Luke and Alexander might also have a past, Hermes maybe sending him to see how close the son of Sun Wukong has fallen from the tree.  Or they could have hijinks, who knows.  Not certain about Yuriko or Amy.  Maybe he tricked them at some point in time?
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs