Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Chauffeur & Maids needed + more!

Started by Top Cat, May 03, 2015, 05:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Jane Storm on May 08, 2015, 05:55:04 AM
Bookmarked for later, monster girl fun here I come :3

And hello everyone.

Monstergirls are love. Monstergirls are life. <3
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

wander

I also do love the odd monstergirl... ;)

Okay, so I'm locked onto pretty trap gardener being a Fae, because I figured it would be a good addition to the title if/when he gets passed. ;)

Just need a cool name for him and he can PM him over.

Bloody name picking is the hardest part of making up a character sometimes... >__>

Inari

Quote from: Kiric Rand on May 07, 2015, 07:21:49 PM
I think I Would prefer chef..... Especially given the character I have in mind
I think as long as your character doesn't get carried off by stock ninjas everything will be cool~
Quote from: Jane Storm on May 08, 2015, 05:55:04 AM
Bookmarked for later, monster girl fun here I come :3

And hello everyone.
Welcome welcome~

Inari

Quote from: wander on May 08, 2015, 06:01:58 AM
I also do love the odd monstergirl... ;)

Okay, so I'm locked onto pretty trap gardener being a Fae, because I figured it would be a good addition to the title if/when he gets passed. ;)

Just need a cool name for him and he can PM him over.

Bloody name picking is the hardest part of making up a character sometimes... >__>
Traps are awesome~

Cool names... hummms

http://www.20000-names.com/celestial_names_planet_names_heavenly_names.htm

That is where I go when in doubt~

Mellific

-Squeals in delight over this game.- I'm so excited for this to get started! <3

O/O | A/A | MM

SargentToughie

seconded. Maybe not in squeal territory or anything, but it should still be a real fun game. :)
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Kiric Rand

Going to flesh out my character a bit more when i get home from work, but he has been approved already.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Yukina

Quote from: SargentToughie on May 08, 2015, 09:34:46 AM
seconded. Maybe not in squeal territory or anything, but it should still be a real fun game. :)

Thirded.

Inari

Quote from: Kiric Rand on May 08, 2015, 09:43:06 AM
Going to flesh out my character a bit more when i get home from work, but he has been approved already.
So you agree to the contractual "no stock ninjas" clause? :3

wander

Okay, character sheet PMed to both GMs! ^__^

Thanks for the link, Starcry... It really helped with picking a name. Hopefully he gets accepted, because I really liked how he turned out! And who wouldn't like a cute Fae trap gardener? ^_^

Top Cat

Some insight into the reasoning for the story... this is kind of what Tim's dad had in mind (not precisely, but close!):

http://i59.tinypic.com/zspn4l.jpg

Edited into a link, per suggestion.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

King Serperior

^ Though it's a cute image (and funny too), I would suggest that you make it a link as there are kids in it.  Thanks.   :-)

On that note, what's the call on Neko?  I am tempted to make a Neko girl instead of a Lamia.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Lynnette

Quote from: King Serperior on May 08, 2015, 07:35:09 PM
^ Though it's a cute image (and funny too), I would suggest that you make it a link as there are kids in it.  Thanks.   :-)

On that note, what's the call on Neko?  I am tempted to make a Neko girl instead of a Lamia.

If it's what you want to make, then go for it! It's not like you're locked down to it because you mentioned it earlier. If you want to make a cat girl, go for it!
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Top Cat

Quote from: King Serperior on May 08, 2015, 07:35:09 PM

Reaper's right - I even mention catgirls in the character creation section. She can be an anime-Neko (with just the ears and tail), or a more furry-style nekomimi... however you want her to look.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

AndyZ

Zyra prefers the shaved pussies.  Going more than ears and tail wouldn't so much be her thing.  Just so you know ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: AndyZ on May 08, 2015, 07:53:57 PM
Zyra prefers the shaved pussies.  Going more than ears and tail wouldn't so much be her thing.  Just so you know ^_^

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Deathnote

Eh?  This got started up again?  Hmm... guard position's already taken, though, so I won't be able to use my old character.  >_>

Inari

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on May 08, 2015, 08:06:37 PM

4 here~

Quote from: Deathnote on May 08, 2015, 11:29:52 PM
Eh?  This got started up again?  Hmm... guard position's already taken, though, so I won't be able to use my old character.  >_>
I thought your character was the rivial. :o

Sephiriel

Character sheet sent to Mr. TC here. Oh boy oh boy oh boy, can't wait for this to start.

wander

3's my limit on that image, we're going to Hell together, Kiric... ;)

(what? I'd do Rouge the Bat and I'm cool with that... ^_^)

King Serperior

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on May 08, 2015, 08:06:37 PM

I'm honestly more in the 1-2 step range. 

That said, I just sent in a Neko Health Coach, so I hope that everyone will remain fit.   ::)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Moon Hound Hati

I'm firmly in the #1 camp. If there's fur on the limbs or whatever and the face starts looking more like and animal and less than a human, like with #2 and up, I'm getting the fuck out. :P

For example, I'd be all over this though.

NIIIICCCCCEEEE