Soul Eater- Interest check

Started by apygoos, March 24, 2013, 03:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wooblia

Is it ok is I am a weapon that can fight without a partner like Justin Law?

zetzal

I asked that question before and gave a valid reason as to why it would be fair, but then I partnered up with fonzy. I think it would be fair cnsidering independant weapons can't atain soul resonance. So I think it would balance out.

wooblia

OK cool, i just wanted to make sure thanks.

zetzal

Woah, i'm not saying that you can, i'm not GM here. I was just giving my opinion. Good luck though.

wooblia

I know ^^ I was just thanking you for already asking and with a good reason.

Chasseybaby

First to post character sheet yeah!

Completed!

Name: Roxanna Reed
Nickname: Roxi
Race: Human
Class: Meister
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Has a determined personality, but is secretly very sensitive and protective to her weapon. Smart and decisive when making operations and decisions, and an effective leader. In terms of appearance, and personality in most cases, Roxi is described as being a fairly "straight-laced" individual. And is definitely seen as the more dominant of the pair. In casual situations, she's very quiet, almost brooding, with a very serious, stoic sort of personality. Very few students actually know her name, as she rarely talks to anyone besides (blank) and even then, they only speak to one another sparingly. But, once placed in a serious situation, such as a battle or any other sort of thing that would require thought, tactics and concentration (tests, video games, competitions of any sort), she almost comes alive with personality.

Dominant personality. Roxi is notoriously bossy once things start to go south, always feeling the need to take charge of situations as neatly, efficiently and flawlessly as possible. She's not so much a perfectionist as she is interested in handling things quickly, before anything can go wrong. She tends to worry a lot as well (though does not usually show it), constantly trying to stay three steps ahead of her opponent while still keeping the past in mind to make sure she does not repeat mistakes. This, however, means she is constantly distracted in real time and often misses what's going on around her. Hence why she is not much of a social butterfly. Her mind is always somewhere else, she rarely notices when someone is talking to her.

However, despite this, she is a very clever tactician and a calm, cool, calculating warrior. She shows little mercy when fighting and never takes second place. She always strives to be the best at whatever she does... and tends to beat herself up a little when she fails.
Weapon: Prosak- Double Bladed Scythe (with maybe more features?)

Name: Tila Tachibana
Nickname: “Lala”
Appearance: Picture

Personality: Tila is extremely bright, cheerful, and even a bit wild. She’s mischievous, a natural troublemaker, but when it comes to her job, she’s serious and focused to take down her enemy.  Known to be hyperactive, enthusiastic and talks extremely fast, she is upbeat and ready to help anyone in trouble. Normally Lala is outside, enjoying the nice weather and reading girlie magazine when her partner isn’t around. Lala is all about fun. Some may see her actions as bad, or good, or just random, but to her is all about fun. She is a very persuasive girl and tends to convince (her partner) into skipping his classes to go play hooky with her, and takes advantage of every opportunity she can to be a teenager since her childhood wasn’t very pleasant before arriving to Shibusen. She looks at things and does things the way she wants to and if anyone were to try and tell her otherwise, she’d either ignore them or bite their head off with one of her harmless and somewhat weird lectures. There's never a dull moment with her. Even within the group, she comes off as very excited and loud which most of the time annoys most of the people around her.

Lala is very overprotective of her partner and close friend and secretly has a major crush on him, though will never admit it. They are almost inseparable and do everything together, which usually results in (blank) usually finding Tila bothersome as well and results in ridiculous and absurd fights between the two of them. Which in truth, they truly care about one another. She is often flirtatious with others but only if (blank) upsets her to the point of making her jealous. It really is hard for her to admit that she might lose (blank) to someone else, but that is the main thing on her mind. She desperately tries to make him happy so he wont leave, but she doesn't know how he feels for her. She usually tells the other meister’s that they're "morons", mostly because under the surface she is actually quite intelligent for her age. Despite being an strange person Lala is smart. That is how she can take in so many small details at once and still have a clear mind. School is boring to her the lessons too easy for her clever brain. “If it's all so simple that you could figure it out yourself, why bother teaching it?” that is why she doesn't listen to the teachers most or the time and never attends class.
Weapon: Apygoos – Chained Short Buster Sword

TheFonze

Name: Drake Blackwill
Appearance:
History: Unlike what most meisters start out as, Drake's life was actually pretty normal, well aside from one very important thing. He was raised by a witch, a kind witch but still a witch none the less in anyone's eyes. During his childhood his mother tried to get him to use magic, but sadly he didn't have very much affinity with magic of any kind, so he never did learn magic. Instead his mother focused on training him the ways she could, physical and mental training. But she also made him study, after all no mother wanted their child to be an idiot or at least not Drake's mother. After his years of going threw all the training he decided he wanted to become a meister, something his mother couldn't say she was against but she did give him fair warning as to what it meant, mostly about witches being involved.

He knew that not all witches were good, so he figured he could use it as a means to get rid of all the evil witches and do something with his life. Soon after he turned eighteen years old, he set off for the DWMA to attend as a student.

Personality: Calm and cool, he keeps a clear and focused head in training or battles, something that makes him very good when it comes to thinking up strategies. He tends to work alone on his missions with his weapon partner, though since he has such a unique background he doesn't really get close to many people. Though that doesn't mean he isn't a nice guy, but like everyone he does have his own fears, like people finding out his mother is a witch and trying to hunt her down.

Partner: Zetsuga Staghorn

zetzal

Name: Zetsuga Staghorn
Class: Weapon
Human Appearance: 5' 9" the rest is in my profile
picture
Weapon Appearence: black bladed bastard sword with a gothic ivory hilt and a bloodshot eye where the hilt meets the blade 5' from hilt to tip.
personality: Zetsuga is laid back and humorous and charming most of the time, but when he's in a fight then he's alert and ready fight, and if need be, die by Drake's side.
History: unable to remember his past, Zetsuga came to the DWMA at the age of 16 hoping to find a place where he belonged. But unfortunatly his soul wasn't all that compatable with any potential meisters driving him to become angry and frustrated to the point that he alianated himself from everyone else to the point he tried to train himself to be self reliant. Until the day Drake showed up. The day he found his partner. He can still fend for himself but he is much more efficient in the hands of Drake.

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

zetzal

I believe we are still in need of weapons, not sure but I believe you could still join.

SweetRevenge

I just had an amazing idea and I'm sure someone out there might want to try this out with me; a team of weapons using weapons. I mean c'mon. Think of the awesome combos they could pull! And by team, it could be 2 people, it could be 4. I think there's some potential there...

seekeroftruth22

is this still open? i love soul eater and have watched all the eps but i haven't found the manga yet so i dont know if it goes on after the show XD, if you need a weapon please let me know!
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

zenpai

Name: Blaze  Flame (Blaze of the Flame clan)
Human Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Weapon Appearance: Bladed weapons(Knifes and swords) favorite form is a scimitar sword
personality: very impulsive, kind hearted, and bold   
Soul Resonance: Purifying Flame-Burns away any from of corruption, based Resonance.   

Name: Aurora  Frost (Aurora of the Frost clan)
Human Appearance:

Weapon Appearance: Bladed weapons(Knifes and swords) favorite form is a flamberge sword
personality: Clam, calculating, cold   
Soul Resonance: White out- create a snow storm that make everything inside of it eye undetectable by any means.  The storms power is based Resonance

Both Blaze and Aurora Soul Resonance form is the same. A sword  with a blade made of ice that have  flames coming off of it.

History: (will be added)
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

seekeroftruth22

Quote from: SweetRevenge on April 09, 2013, 08:49:39 PM
I just had an amazing idea and I'm sure someone out there might want to try this out with me; a team of weapons using weapons. I mean c'mon. Think of the awesome combos they could pull! And by team, it could be 2 people, it could be 4. I think there's some potential there...

well in the show death the kids weapons used each other, but thats only possible if their souls are on the same wave length and thats pretty hard to find, Meisters can change their soul wave length as they build a bond with their weapon but i dont remember if the same is said for weapons aswell

apygoos

twins makes weapons using weapons possibly, but it would only be a duo ,and you would really need a meister either way, theway i see it.
also would we want to start this as "just another day" before everyone starts getting recrutied for special missions.?

Baalborn87

At the risk of attracting alot of scorn.......could someone explain the soul resonance, please.

seekeroftruth22

Quote from: Baalborn87 on April 10, 2013, 09:29:05 AM
At the risk of attracting alot of scorn.......could someone explain the soul resonance, please.

ok soul resonance is a special technique used by Meisters and Weapons in which, they match  their Souls wave lengths perfectl. By doing this they can release a powerful technique that more often than not change the tide of a battle in their favor. if you want to see one go to youtube and type in "maka and soul  soul resonance"

zenpai

Quote from: seekeroftruth22 on April 10, 2013, 11:47:35 AM
ok soul resonance is a special technique used by Meisters and Weapons in which, they match  their Souls wave lengths perfectl. By doing this they can release a powerful technique that more often than not change the tide of a battle in their favor. if you want to see one go to youtube and type in "maka and soul  soul resonance"
Each Maka is witch hunter, Gennie hunter and joshing hunter. Black Stars does not really have one, i forget kids. Stein's is soul sutures.

wooblia

Name: Jackson Webber
Nickname: Ja
Appearance:
Personality: Jack is an odd person, he loves to find fun in everything. He likes to find intesting way to do things.
History: (will do,  if i can be a weapon with out Meister )
Weapon: Picked chain

SweetRevenge

Quote from: zenpai on April 10, 2013, 12:47:09 PM
Each Maka is witch hunter, Gennie hunter and joshing hunter. Black Stars does not really have one, i forget kids. Stein's is soul sutures.
Kid's resonance is the Death Cannon. And you could consider the enchanted sword as Black Star's resonance since it takes a lot out of him to use it >.>

SweetRevenge

Name: Rowan Drasiel
Nickname Row
Appearance:
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Sage226/imagescoloured_zps1102bff2.jpg

With these clothes:
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Sage226/1251884240377-558210blueeye_zps80139ed2.jpg

Personality: Somewhat of an airhead, Rowan is easily distracted. He doesn't like to have to sit around and do nothing, and will wander off if not watched. However simple-minded he might be, Rowan is smart and VERY fast on his feet. He;s usually underestimated, but he actually gives good advice if presented with a problem that he is of use to. He doesn't think before acting, but usually acts with good intention.
History: (will edit)
Weapon: Baalborn87-

DarkNevaeh

Interested...who wants a WEAPON?!?!?!!?!?!?

zenpai

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on April 11, 2013, 01:26:42 AM
Interested...who wants a WEAPON?!?!?!!?!?!?
i need a Meister that's a dual-wileder

apygoos

never thought id see the scenario where more people wanted to be weapons than meisters.

Prosak

Weeeeell, Couldnt have anything to do with a bad ass named Soul, now could it? lol.