The Next Generation

Started by Lady Jenn, September 06, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" we are going to fall out then" she takes the necklace back and puts it on " I will do thins not for me you understand " she get you get again" my breasts are they bigger?

Lady Jenn

"You don't understand," she said. "I tried to take on Carreyra before, I made the mistake of confronting him alone and..." she closed her eyes, concentrating until when she opened her eyes again one was milky white and blind. "I..." she took a breath trying to not to cry. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known, even with only one eye." She turned away. "You see why I don't show anyone my true appearance?"

Lawshenk

" this is a suicide mission" she sighed " just so you know were dead "

Lady Jenn

"Not necessarily," Katya said. "My attempt may have left me half-blind but...I learnt something I don't think even Yuri knows. The weapons Carreyra used in Sicilly, they...infected him. He doesn't usually do anything himself because his powers are weaker. He had a chance to kill me like he did one of his original victims...I was defenceless, he could have done it without breaking into a sweat but...he stopped. I blacked out and when I came to the doctor who found me said it was like he WANTED to but something was stopping him. I think he may be weaker than he wants us, or the Corps, to think he is."

Lawshenk

" I don't trust that" she smiled and kissed her lover there lips tingle as do Katya's eye and unhealed scars

Lady Jenn

"It's just...I can't do this without you," she said, kissing her back. "But, let's not think about that, right now we've got way too much lost time to make up for, admittedly most of which is my fault," she said with an embarrassed laugh.

Lawshenk

" the necklace can heal you the closer we get"

Time skip until the attack?

Lady Jenn

"As long as you don't use it as an excuse to get rid of me," she said cheekily. "You'd have to go some to manage that."

(I don't mind, like I said, you can skip whenever you want, I'll take it in my stride...so to speak lol)

Lawshenk

The day of the fight the two girls are in bed after a passionate week

Gerri smiled as Katya woke up " all healed up?"

Lady Jenn

"If we didn't have people expecting us to turn up I'd suggest we might need to run a few more tests," she replied with a laugh. "How about you?"

Lawshenk

" I would love to spend another few day with you, but we have a job to do right?" She sat up and head the necklace imaging a costume she's wearing it " that was the most amazing week"

Lady Jenn

"After this, remind me I have a beach house in the middle of nowhere," she said as she suited up herself. "It gets a bit lonely by myself, but I'd like to think I have an excuse to take someone with me this time."

Lawshenk

" beaches aren't easy with this" she picks up the necklace " the ocean will a power over me"

Lady Jenn

"Good point," she said, thinking for a moment. "Well, I'm sure we can find somewhere. Maybe I'm selfish but I want more time with you to myself."

Lawshenk

" what's wrong with here ? "

Lady Jenn

"Good question," she said, scratching her and letting out an embarrassed laugh. "I just thought you might enjoy the change of scenery, I don't care as long as I get to spend time with you."

Lawshenk

Mind you the ocean keeps me young"

Lady Jenn

"Sounds good to me," Katya said with a smirk, starting to kiss her when her mobile phone started ringing. "Damnit, guess we'd better get going before they send a search party out."

Lawshenk

Gerri scoopsherup and they fly off

Lady Jenn

"Glad you could join us," Sky, who was in his original costume he had found in the back of a cupboard, said as they landed. "I was starting to worry we were gonna have to start this party without you." Clint was dressed in fairly simple clothing, with a firearm Yuri had given him, while Yuri himself was dressed in an exo-skeletal suit. "Our poor Russian friend can't use his powers without this anymore."

Lawshenk

"clint " she smiled at him " before we start this, may we have a word or six please ? "

Lady Jenn

"Sure," he said, walking over to her. "Have I done something wrong?"

Lawshenk

She took him to a side room, " I want you to be assistant manager of the coffee shop with Gerri and look out for the town after all this

Lady Jenn

"I've not had all that much training though," he replied. "Although I suppose as long as you don't let me near the cooking it can't be that bad," he said, laughing.

Lawshenk

" I won't be here to let you anywhere ok" she smiled and ruffled his hair