News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaming

This means: usual place, usual treatment?

blue bunny sparkle

Flaming

talking about the place or the treatment?

blue bunny sparkle

Flaming

blue bunny sparkle

Flaming

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Flaming

Lycana

Hmm true, there's a first time for everything, right?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Flaming

Lycana

Life's full of cliches, what's one more?

Flaming

Zaphod

Does everyone agree that Lycana's new avi looks hot?

Mr Bigglesworth

blue bunny sparkle

Flaming

blue bunny sparkle

Maybe we should put them with the vanilla types in the back?

Flaming

blue bunny sparkle

Are you frightened?

Poor thing, come here!

Flaming

blue bunny sparkle

Flaming

blue bunny sparkle

Flaming