4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Adammair

Best you don't know...

assleigh

Boy, sharing is caring ;)
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Adammair

zenpai

this is hard...again!
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

assleigh

Mmmmm, happy to help ;)
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Adammair

...with whipped cream, too?

Cayenne

Posting this on facebook!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Styx26

Youtube or didn't happen!
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Cayenne

Not the gag! Mmmmpphhh!

ONs & OFF

Tersius

Cayenne

Your penis is dangerous..

ONs & OFF

Xedralya

I'm sorry!  Want more?

assleigh

Always...only, be gentle...

My ONs and OFFs

Cayenne

Maybe needs more lubricant..

ONs & OFF

assleigh

... More foreplay, always good...

My ONs and OFFs

Xedralya

Much harder this time. ;D

Cayenne

Shortest thirty seconds ever..~

ONs & OFF

Xedralya

I aim for efficiency. ;D

assleigh

You're quite the marksman

My ONs and OFFs

zenpai

Shewolf

Try aiming slightly higher

Cayenne

Three two one..again!

ONs & OFF