Enslaved to those Asses. [Seeking Multiple F!]

Started by DarkCassandra, July 23, 2010, 02:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkCassandra

Alright. I'm new to Elliquiy, so forgive me if I've done something wrong in the manner of how I'm supposed to post and the like, but I figured I'd get my idea out there.

I'm looking to be enslaved to another woman's ass. You read that right!

But, who can settle for just one? This could easily be a group scenario, where the ladies decide to share a girl for themselves, having her worship their behinds either one at a time or simply sandwiched between them.

It can be consensual, or not so much, and it can involve much more than simple butt worship. Of course, I'd love for that to be the base of the scene...Anything from simply staring at it while the fabric of your clothes stretches against those orbs, or the full on, bondaged-up face-chair you know you want. And anything in between, of course.

I'm keeping this short and vague to encourage conversation between myself and whoever decides to reply or look at this! As for medium...I'm alright with almost all of them.

Ideally, this would be a long term thing, where even if I started Non-consensual, I would grow to like it-or be hypnotized into loving it.

Let me know if you are interested.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

DKDBSD

Erm what kind of setting would it be? As in would it be set in the modern period.

DarkCassandra

Could be Modern, could be total Fantasy. I'm open to a lot of settings; I didn't have a specific one in mind for this, though I do like a little fantasy.

DKDBSD

Quote from: DarkCassandra on July 23, 2010, 02:27:19 PM
Could be Modern, could be total Fantasy. I'm open to a lot of settings; I didn't have a specific one in mind for this, though I do like a little fantasy.

I see erm well in a sense the setting doesn't matter much. Though it might change things depending on the period and would it just be butt worship or would that be the start?

DarkCassandra

Quote from: DKDBSD on July 23, 2010, 02:31:14 PM
I see erm well in a sense the setting doesn't matter much. Though it might change things depending on the period and would it just be butt worship or would that be the start?

Well for this scene, I'd like it to be a focus for the entire thing, yes. But it doesn't mean that's -all- that has to happen.

DKDBSD

Quote from: DarkCassandra on July 23, 2010, 02:32:17 PM
Well for this scene, I'd like it to be a focus for the entire thing, yes. But it doesn't mean that's -all- that has to happen.

Excellent I could work with that but how many other people can?

DarkCassandra

Quote from: DKDBSD on July 23, 2010, 02:33:22 PM
Excellent I could work with that but how many other people can?

What do you mean?

DKDBSD

Quote from: DarkCassandra on July 23, 2010, 02:33:45 PM
What do you mean?

I'm just wondering how many other people will be interested. Just wording my thoughts.

DarkCassandra

Quote from: DKDBSD on July 23, 2010, 02:35:37 PM
I'm just wondering how many other people will be interested. Just wording my thoughts.

Ah! -Nods- Well, so far, you're the only one for the group.

DKDBSD

Quote from: DarkCassandra on July 23, 2010, 02:38:48 PM
Ah! -Nods- Well, so far, you're the only one for the group.

So far but we may get more if in doubt I could play a few characters also, would you be interested in taking a look at some of my plots. I'm stuck trying to think of others but I have a few already.

DarkCassandra

Quote from: DKDBSD on July 23, 2010, 02:43:07 PM
So far but we may get more if in doubt I could play a few characters also, would you be interested in taking a look at some of my plots. I'm stuck trying to think of others but I have a few already.

Sure.

DKDBSD

Quote from: DarkCassandra on July 23, 2010, 02:44:09 PM
Sure.

Thanks I'll pm it you just a note the plot I really want to do is hentai magical girl (college girls of course) rp. With a bit of gender change mixed in, even if we don't do the one I've set up.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

DarkCassandra

DKDBSD

Treena

i will give it a try just returned from a lomg hiatus.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki