Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

Ritsu

Breathless Intent

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

Deamonbane

Bre... you posted one post after your previous one...*hugs, and points out the right number*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Ritsu

*holds Bre afloat* I've got you dear, no drowning allowed while I'm on duty.

Silver

Breathless Intent

*washes ashore and hopes desperately for mouth to mouth*

Deamonbane

Ritsu

You don't ask to help with mouth to mouth dummy! *sprints to Bre to begin resuscitation.*

Deamonbane

*me grins at the sight, wondering if he should help as well* I wouldn't dream of keeping the two of you apart, Dear Ritsu...

Breathless Intent

*wraps her arms around Ritsu and holds her tight, kissing....er......breathing....against her mouth*

Silver

Deamonbane

Breathless Intent

Aw Bane, you can wait in line for Ritsu - she's all mind right now! *clings to the girl and kisses her lots*