What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Navy wool slacks, an Oxfor cloth button down long-sleeved shirt, black loafers.

Merry Gentry

currently in my Pj's ; silky dark green top and dark green & black silky shorts
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

CuddlyYam

Black running shorts with green accents, and a t-shirt with black-and-white stripes that make me look like a human zebra XD

sree

A Valencia football jersey for some reason and a blue jeans.
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Beguile's Mistress

A dark green sleeveless sheath with rows of white flowers embroidered on it from the round neck to the hem in increasing sizes, a white belt and a white jacket edged with dark green around the front and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

A cream colored wrap dress with gold, blue, red and green flowers printed all over, beige stockings and black pumps

AmberStarfire

That sounds very pretty, BeMi.  :D

I'm not very dressed up. I'm just wearing a grey long-sleeve top and navy leggings.

Merry Gentry

Grey sweat pants and a blue tshirt
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lucent

Blue nightie with tiny bears and moons on it lol.
Lady Red's O/O

Ty Lulu for my avatar!~   

I do have Skype.

Lady Reds RP Ideas
Lady's Away from her computer

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 16, 2017, 05:18:11 PM
That sounds very pretty, BeMi.  :D
Thank you! :-)

It's St. Patrick's Day and we decided on business casual for the day!  Black jeans with shamrocks embroidered on the back pockets and a Kelly Green cable knit sweater, emerald green shamrock socks and black loafers. :-)

MelisaArtemis

A small brown-ish furry massager... its my kitty on my lap btw

Merry Gentry

Jeans and a long sleeve black Tshirt

RedRose

Burberry pattern top/blouse thing, Brown pencil skirt, beige heels
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Beguile's Mistress

A white silk top in a grayish white shade with gold and bronze and red fireworks mums splashed all over it; it has short sleeves, a round neckline and buttons down the back and I'm wearing it with a camel colored pencil skirt, beige stockings and beige heels.

MelisaArtemis

a short dress... like... REALLY short :P

luna146

panties and a tank top...I should put on some pants or a dress.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a turquoise, long-sleeved shirt and black loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki slacks and a long-sleeved cream-colored silk blouse with a big floppy collar and an Indian print long and narrow silk scarf knotted under it and oxblood loafers.

rpguy37

Cozy checkered bathrobe and my undies!
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

MelisaArtemis

sree

Red Tshirt,  black jeans and a blue skull cap. (Just got back from lunch  ;D)
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Anjelita

Grey tights with a faint brocade design, black and white knit skirt in a brocade design, black mesh and jersey body suit with a sweetheart neckline and three-quarter sleeves, otk black boots, a mala made of blue goldstone, quartz and howlite and two bracelets.  I don't know if nails count but gel nails, filed to a point, like claws, and painted to look like gunmetal cat's eye.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless navy dress with a round neck, straight skirt and a matching belt and jacket, beige stalkings and navy heels

Lucent

Blue skirt, bike and white hombre shirt that is backless.
Lady Red's O/O

Ty Lulu for my avatar!~   

I do have Skype.

Lady Reds RP Ideas
Lady's Away from her computer