Daddy's Spoiled Little Brat [Seeking F]

Started by pleaseteaseme, August 12, 2016, 04:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hi!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by.

Two quick things if I may before getting to the role and what I'm looking for:
- I don't care what your real life gender is, if you're willing to play the female role in this then I'm more than happy to discuss it with you.
- No one liners please. I don't expect pages of text in every reply but some detail is desired. Naturally shorter replies are all that is required at times and that's totally fine, I don't expect anyone to type to just make sure their post is of a certain length.

Also what I suggest in here is a guide and is only my ideas, I'd be more than happy to discuss things in more detail and hear your own take on things.

Daddy's Spoiled Little Brat
As the title suggests the premise is about a girl (I'm thinking teens but I can be flexible) who has always been given whatever she wants. She's cute when she needs to be, a bitch when she needs to be, sexy when she needs to be. Basically despite her youth she's wise and clever, knowing exactly how to get what she wants. Her mother left a while ago and because she is all her father has left he's spoiled her even more recently, something which she is getting very used to. Just a quick note to say that I'd be perfectly happy to make them not actually related if incest is not your thing.

Now she's in high school and ever since her body started to develop she's realised just how easily she can control and manipulate boys because of it. A girl could get used to such power and influence, and knowing that her father earns a decent wage its fair to say that she feels that she should be getting even more from their relationship. She wants more clothes, new clothes, make-up, make over, a car, a dog, a new bed, a new phone, a new watch. Basically she wants it all, and she wants it now. Being a good father he of course wants to give her nice things, but he doesn't want to spoil her too much. She's a clever girl, and she knows how to get exactly what she wants. Daddy is lonely without a woman of his own around; she knows what men are like, especially with their needs. Which just so happens to work perfectly into her plan.

What I'm looking to happen next is that she basically turns into a flirty little cocktease when around her father so to get him to give him. She knows how pretty she is, and flaunting herself can have his willpower caving in pretty quickly. Of course, when he does get to the point of giving in she's going to ensure that he doesn't. She wants him to ache and crave her, she's not actually going to give him anything! Instead she's going to tease him, edge him, drive him wild with need, and then maybe even lock his cock in a chastity cage so that he can't give in to those sinful thoughts about his daughter. How mean and cruel she is I'd be willing to discuss, but the whole story revolves around her milking Daddy for as much money as she can, forever delaying any satisfaction he might get out of the deal. For example, she might have promised him that today she'd finally let him cum... but conveniently she forgot she's going on a date tonight! Don't wait up, Daddy!

I'm eager and willing to discuss possible ideas and just exactly how it will work so if you think this might interest you then please do get in touch via PM. Please don't reply in here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!  :D